over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one here doing the Emerald Cup

km2000

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I am kind of new here , I dont post too much put I check the board daily. I am going to be competing in the superheavys, just wondering if any one else will be up there competing or watching

Jethro? Lynx?

Seems like there's a couple members from the Portland area doing it. Wasn't futurefreak (got 2nd in juniors last year at Emerald) doing lt hvy - or he was just doing the Oregon. Dangkolo (from PDX) won the super hvy at last years Emerald. He said he's going but not competing.

fearnofish will be in the over 40, Masters heavywieght. Will be 47 two days before the show, would make a great b-day gift. I took 8th last year so you won't remember me, they got me with the big hook before the final 5 got to pose at the night show.

Ill be going most likely. All the way from AZ. My old training partner is doing the show....he will be a super heavy. It will be cool to see someone from the board competing with my pal up there.

xcelbeyond said:
Seems like there's a couple members from the Portland area doing it. Wasn't futurefreak (got 2nd in juniors last year at Emerald) doing lt hvy - or he was just doing the Oregon. Dangkolo (from PDX) won the super hvy at last years Emerald. He said he's going but not competing.

xcel, I will be attending, not competing. Not enough muscle to do damage I believe. I am in preparation for the Oregon State Championship though. Lower caliber show. I think Ill fall in the bottom of the heavyweights. (205, F'ing peeled to the bone)

--Check me out on my new sponsors website. www.GenericLabz.com

Last edited:
FutureFreak said:
xcel, I will be attending, not competing. Not enough muscle to do damage I believe. I am in preparation for the Oregon State Championship though. Lower caliber show. I think Ill fall in the bottom of the heavyweights. (205, F'ing peeled to the bone)

--Check me out on my new sponsors website. www.GenericLabz.com

Hey Future,

Your sponsors products look decent. Is the "zol" actually up to par?

It is basically "Orastan-E" correct?

Are you getting good results?

YES!

I AM GOING TO TRY THE SUPERHEAVIES....MEREDITH WILL DO FIGURE.

GREAT ANOTHER GUY WHO WILL KICK MY ASS!

GOOD LUCK AT THE SHOW....I'LL BE THE TALL SLENDER FELLA WHO DOESN'T MAKE THE NIGHT SHOW.;)

Hiramabiff said:
Hey Future,

Your sponsors products look decent. Is the "zol" actually up to par?

It is basically "Orastan-E" correct?

Are you getting good results?

Exactly, its a non alkylated winstrol, so if you take 200 mgs a day, the stuff is legit.

lots of you going

nice sounds like there will be a few of you up there, my name is Kenny I will be in the supers, introduce yourselfs, it would be nice to meet some of you

km2000 said:
nice sounds like there will be a few of you up there, my name is Kenny I will be in the supers, introduce yourselfs, it would be nice to meet some of you

Hope to run into you, good luck!

I am looking forward to meeting JT, LYNX, and chatting with XCEL again.

Also, I look forward to meeting some new members...should be a good time.

STEAK

Steak Helmet said:
I am looking forward to meeting JT, LYNX, and chatting with XCEL again.

Also, I look forward to meeting some new members...should be a good time.

STEAK

I'll be the fat chick with unruly hair! :D

lynx said:
I'll be the fat chick with unruly hair! :D
HAHAHAHA

I just spoke with my buddy and him and his girl were just thinking about me and the Emerald when I called him. He's not going to have a booth there - I'll let him tell that story.

He said we should meet up with board members at the MC (Mary Christie - not sure about the last name) booth. This gal makes posing wear and is pretty well known nationally. Problem is it's mainly womens suits (she does make mens trunks) so there be a lot of women hanging around :eek:

I can do like I did last year and during pre-contest and expo, on top of every hour I'll show up at the booth. If someone has a better meeting place, speak up.

I'll be the lil ol' oriental guy (5' 6") wearing a white Adidas hat and doesn't look like he works out. :rolleyes: I don't like to be refered to by my board name. So - if you're unsure it's me (I'm sure there'll be a ton of orientals there and you know we all look alike) ask me if I know the X-factor :D ;)

xcelbeyond said:
HAHAHAHA

I just spoke with my buddy and him and his girl were just thinking about me and the Emerald when I called him. He's not going to have a booth there - I'll let him tell that story.

He said we should meet up with board members at the MC (Mary Christie - not sure about the last name) booth. This gal makes posing wear and is pretty well known nationally. Problem is it's mainly womens suits (she does make mens trunks) so there be a lot of women hanging around :eek:

I can do like I did last year and during pre-contest and expo, on top of every hour I'll show up at the booth. If someone has a better meeting place, speak up.

I'll be the lil ol' oriental guy (5' 6") wearing a white Adidas hat and doesn't look like he works out. :rolleyes: I don't like to be refered to by my board name. So - if you're unsure it's me (I'm sure there'll be a ton of orientals there and you know we all look alike) ask me if I know the X-factor :D ;)

Merry Christine's booth sounds good to me.
(I think Excel just wants to peek at the sexy ladies. :D)

Now, figure & fitness are the night before the bbing, but I'm just guessing that most people are just going to the bbing. ?!?!?

OK - why don't you just come out and call me the pervert I am :p

DARN - you're right figure and fitness are on friday and bb'g is saturday. It's a bout a 4-5 hour drive for me and one day's all I can do. Wish I could go friday - it's more fun watching the women! ;) :eek: :D

Last edited:
Ahhhh Yeahhhh!

:) Can't wait to go, My wife and I already have tickets and a room. Since I am not competing I will be at azteca as well stuffing my fat ass and enjoying the company of my wife while getting ***ked up. (lol) Our kids will be with grandma and grandpa and my wife and I can act like we just met.(lol):D

Also Can't wait to see xcel, jethro I will be cheering for you. and your wife lynx. I hope to meet more of the board members as well. Xcel I won't be so nervous about meeting people this time.(lol) give me a call china man. I wish everyone the best of health and I can't wait to PARTY!!!!!

Esta Laterz............

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner