over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any prohormones floating around ???

yea they banned prohormones and you can still buy cigerettes....any extra bottles floating around of the methyl-one-test...M-dielone?

I've got a couple bottles of the crap but thats not what you were talking about. You wont be able to buy it anywhere in the US

JAO

jao250 said:
I've got a couple bottles of the crap but thats not what you were talking about. You wont be able to buy it anywhere in the US

JAO
did you not like prohormones? I have to say that i am on my first bottle of the stuff and they work every bit as good as anything i ever shot...and those who know me know what a bold and honest statement that is ...prohormones really work..not a little bit but like the real deal..they are for real and that is why they got pulled

I stocked up on alot of it before the ban hit and alot of them are great. I put on and kept about 12 pounds from a pro-hormone only cycle and you cant ask for much more than that from a 8 week cycle with no gain in fat!

bigbaldbulldog said:
did you not like prohormones? I have to say that i am on my first bottle of the stuff and they work every bit as good as anything i ever shot...and those who know me know what a bold and honest statement that is ...prohormones really work..not a little bit but like the real deal..they are for real and that is why they got pulled

I tried m1t for 4 weeks even went up to 40mg ed and I maybe gained one pound and I felt like shit while taking it. also it couldn't have been from diet or training because they were dialed in perfectly.

I feel they got pulled simply because of the publisity steroids were getting from the media. since proharmones were advertised as "legal steroids" they were pulled.

I know others who have used proharmones with and got nothing but I also know 2 or 3 guys who got some results.

JAO

You cant buy a CHEAP KIND

jao250 said:
I tried m1t for 4 weeks even went up to 40mg ed and I maybe gained one pound and I felt like shit while taking it. also it couldn't have been from diet or training because they were dialed in perfectly.

I feel they got pulled simply because of the publisity steroids were getting from the media. since proharmones were advertised as "legal steroids" they were pulled.

I know others who have used proharmones with and got nothing but I also know 2 or 3 guys who got some results.

JAO

KILO SPORTS had the best!

Formestane was not banned. Wierd! its actually a prescription in Europe, and was not affect :) ed by tha ban.

i took M1t for about 12 weeks I think.. first to cut and then to bulk all in one cycle..

I went from 210 kinda lean to 198 fucking shredded and then bulked up to 236lbs.

sadly, it shut me down so hard I lost most of the gains post cycle..

PHIL HERNON said:
KILO SPORTS had the best!

Kilosports M1t is the best , ive been using there Attack anit E and thats all ive been using and im strong as hell and my natural test is up stuff is very good .

As i have used Kilo Sports if there is any out there PM me if it is available to purchase...remember cigerettes kill millions each year and devastate families and friends and they are still legal...in short

F*** YOU WASHINGTON AND ARNOLD... Make a stand on tobacco companies who cost this country 2.2 trillion a year in health care...and pharmacy companies who twist the truth,lie and cheat to sell drugs that cause more harm then good in 70% of people who use them and for the record 85% of people on meds are on them because of unhealthy lifestyle choices and by changing diet,excercise,and natural supplements could be off the drugs..

Got Kilo....?

BBB

those are good results you got.

how much were you taking?

I think the stuff works pretty good too but it sure makes u tired.

Conan21 said:
BBB

those are good results you got.

how much were you taking?

I think the stuff works pretty good too but it sure makes u tired.
I get about 4-6 hours a nigt of sleep and a 45 minute nap in most days..as far as dosage goes i keep it on the low side 15 grams of the methyl-test and 3,000mcgs of the M-dilone...i train 3 days a week M-W-F ... best results ever with this program..
well the heaviset i ever got was 220 and i was loaded with AAS...when i cleaned up and dropped the AAS i went down to 205 and was still happy with the way i looked i was just a bit lighter and tighter...now at ..let me get on the scale..BRB...219lbs..so what can i say 12 days on them and i gained 12-14 lbs..i am strong and hard and vascular..everything i ever got from d-boll and cyp...i'm happy on my last bottle and wish i had more.. ;)

wow

that is amazing

I started out 20 mgs for 1st week and been just taking 10 mgs. I didn't have many pills so thats the reason for such a low dose. I've improved but nothing like that.

I wonder if there is a difference between brands, or if they all get the stuff from the same place.

do you guys take clomid or anything after M1T use?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws