advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever successfully emailed a pro and got a response?

Leo28

Registered
Im currently tryin to get ahold of markus ruhl but, him or his site dont respond. its just a generic question about training to see if hed email me back (or a rep pretending to be him)

You would be surprised at who all is on this forum or atleast browses it.

Honestly

Im currently tryin to get ahold of markus ruhl but, him or his site dont respond. its just a generic question about training to see if hed email me back (or a rep pretending to be him)

What is the question, write it down or type it on white lineless paper....fax it to me......I will fedex it to him. Many do not realize that there is a chain of command like the NAVY when it comes to PROS........it just has to work its way up the chain........I will have an answer for you in 52 or so hours for generic questions......personal questions add 10 hours.

I emailed Shawn Ray once before and he responded pretty quickly actually

I think it depends on the guy, some are down to earth and cool and have time to answer questions. Others either don't have time or just aren't interested in helping guys out.

I email and talk to a pro all the time....... his name??...... phil hernon :p :p

Back when I was 15 (23 now) I would go onto Jay Cutler's website all the time where he had a form to "contact me".

I use to ask him questions all the time and he would always email me back. I believe I even sent him pictures once asking him what he thought of my frame.

I saw him at a show a few years later, and he remembered who I was and even some of the things we talked about.

Pro's don't get much better than that. Jay is beyond a stand-up guy.

Before he was Mr. O, Cutler guest posed at our local show, I was basically his butler, arranged his posing music, lighting, food and what not. I was just a kid, but bombarded him with questions, which he was cool about, he gave all the answers that a kid should get....lol. After that I emailed him and he always stayed in touch. I haven't emailed since his first O win....and I just congratulated him.

I more or less sent questions when I was preparing for my competition and he had some good cardio advice. Art Atwood helped somewhat w/ diet. and.....I didn't win, nor come close.....good experience though.

I had an in though, friends w/ the promoter. I talked w/ Gunther at length once too, but I'd retired from the bitch work and actually bought a ticket. All in all everyone was pretty damn cool. Lee Priest was a little funny, Dexter looked scared....but we live in the corn fields.....so I don't blame him.

i actually exchange messages w/ some old school pros quite a bit... they are really cool, and pretty much tell ya like it is... No diff than anyone else... I would agree there are quite a few pros lurking on this board...

However, my question is, why do you need to ask Markus specifically? I mean there are some quite knowledgeable ppl on here ;), that I'm sure could answer your question just as effectively if not more so... Good luck though..

I email and talk to a pro all the time....... his name??...... phil hernon :p :p

Yup thats whats so nice about this place and very down to earth and tell it like it is. Stick around. Best site anywhere. MM

ONLY ON PRO MUSCLE PROS RESPOND TO ME

I emailed Frank Zane once and received a response from him. That was about 10-11 years ago.

I met Branch Warren at the 2010 Ronnie Coleman Classic.
That weekend I emailed him and sent the picture of us together, he emailed me back.

Made me feel great :) then I figured it was probably his wife or one of his minions lol

I emailed Shawn Ray and he actually answered me within an hour of receiving my message.......Zane also got back to me rather quickly.

All you gotta do is asked questions on this Professionalmuscle forum and a Pro will answer you :D

Back when I was 15 (23 now) I would go onto Jay Cutler's website all the time where he had a form to "contact me".

I use to ask him questions all the time and he would always email me back. I believe I even sent him pictures once asking him what he thought of my frame.

I saw him at a show a few years later, and he remembered who I was and even some of the things we talked about.

Pro's don't get much better than that. Jay is beyond a stand-up guy.

cool. hed never do that now though.

1. Phil always replies...
2. Kevin Levrone is pretty cool too. He responded to a couple of my questions on his website.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131