over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Fan of SUV over cars?

I looked at the nissan rogue also.It was my third choice. Or the Cx-5.

But generally i dont like the look of Japanese SUV. They are smaller in size.

The terrain look like a Midsize SUV with a 4 cylinder engine. This is what i really wanted,a kinda big SUV with a 4 cylinder engine good on gas.

I just like the look of the GMC terrain, It look Big and square. Its the biggest 4 cylinder SUV available.

This is the old generation,They will release the new one this summer for 2018 version.

I just want to upgrade from a 4 door sedan to a SUV. I think it provide more space with higher ground clearance which is good for winter here.

What is the HP rating on those? Something that size I would want no less than 300 hp. The Volvo XC60 has a nice 4 cylinder that is turbo and supercharged. You can pick them up now discounted if you can find one because the new model is due out in October. A new one will run you about $45k. Try to find a loaner vehicle, those have about 5k miles on them and sold as new. Should be able to pick up a loaner for $40k or less I bet.

I wish i could go with a 6cylinder suv...

I checked for fuel mileage, Theres a big difference in Fuel saving in City driving between 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder. When your idling at lights the 4 cylinder cost less gas or just around town which i mostly do Theres a difference.

The 2018 Terrain has even better gas mileage because or its engine size and turbo.

Most cars now I think have cylinder deactivation. My CTS shuts down to just 4 cylinders while on the freeway cruising. Saves on gas mileage. They also turn off the engine when its is at a stop.

When it's time to buy MY next vehicle, it will be an SUV. More than likely a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not priced too high, not too big, very good on gas for the size, all around nice vehicle. Ever consider one of those? You could get a model year older and still brand new and pay A LOT less

I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, bought the 100K warranty when I purchased it 3yrs ago and gas mileage is great(over 20/gallon)...most repairs are covered under the warranty as well

Turbos on sub 2 liter engines have been around for a very long time around the rest of the world due to gas prices being so much more expensive worldwide so yes, they're very reliable. They also offer good gas mileage if you do like driving like a grandma and stay off the boost. Unfortunately, for some get up and go, people end up staying on boost quite a bit and the fuel economy advantage of the smaller displacement engines are often negated.

That being said, I love SUVs due to my size. They're much easier to get in and out of for me. Their interiors are a lot roomier unless you go for one of those smaller crossover SUVs in which case the only advantage you have is that they're easier to get in and out of and usually have a larger trunk.

If you're seriously in the market for a mid size SUV, definitely look into the Japanese or Korean (Kia/Hyundai) alternatives. The only American cars I would consider buying in terms of reliability are large trucks or perhaps a corvette. But this is obviously a personal but educated opinion.

I roll over SUV's and cars, lol ;)!

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 120
Not my fault if you're broke. Be a good boy and go collect your food stamps.

Can we check yours out? Never even seen one on the road before

I second the Nissan Rogue, it's a great SUV, the only downfall is the CVT transmission. Bang for buck you can't go wrong...

I also have a new CTS. I absolutely love it but I would prefer to trade it in for an Escalade because getting in and out of it can be a pain in the ass...

If you're looking to lease or finance an SUV go domestic, they're basically giving them out for free, just make sure to get a decent warranty because they will break down...

If you're looking to buy a used one all out cash I would also recommend the Korean Japanese route.

Can we check yours out? Never even seen one on the road before

Never claimed that I own one, however I don't react with aggression when I see something that's currently beyond my budget. My friend bought one and they are not that uncommon here.

I drive an overpriced Toyota (Lexus).

Never claimed that I own one, however I don't react with aggression when I see something that's currently beyond my budget. My friend bought one and they are not that uncommon here.

I drive an overpriced Toyota (Lexus).

No, your a fucking moron for even suggesting that car to someone who is obviously shopping for an economical, reliable, 4 cylinder.

You add nothing of value to the discussion, and no one gives a shit that you drive your mom's used Lexus.. :D

I drive a 2015 Ford Expedition King Ranch,3.2 liter Ecoboost and it's fully loaded.Gas mileage is great and rides like caddy lol.A lot of power for the 3.2 Ecoboost,pulls my boat with ease.First SUV I've ever bought and love it.

I have a 2015 Ford Escape. It is a 4 cylinder (what OP was looking for) but with EcoBoost, it accelerates like a V6. It is more a hybrid, but it was pretty cheap and comfortable when I bought it. I've put a lot of miles on it with little problems.

Has anyone mentioned the Honda CRV? They latest ones are quite large, and of course it should be reliable because it's a Honda.

Decent gas mileage....Up to 28 city / 34 highway

I bought a 2015 Jeep renegade 4x4 latitude, manual of course, buying an automatic Jeep is just stupid. Extremely comfortable little car with a great stereo system and decent gas mileage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Im thinking about the Nissan Rogue over the GMC terrain but not sure yet.

I know japanese SUV are more reliable than american but i dont like their look.

Also for people that say their v8 or v6 suv are consumming the same amount of Gas as 4 cylinder, This isnt true.

Just look at Fuely.com or Fuelgov.

Theres a Big difference in City Driving when you buy v6 over 4 cylinder, V8 Consumme even more gas .

This is simply logic. A Big motor when idling or at city driving consumme more gas.

This is why i was thinking about the Terrain, It look big and square like a V6 SUV but got a 4 Cylinder.

I dont care about performance, This isnt a race car. Its a SUV so i dont get dust off or feeling like a little girl when riding next to pick up trucks.

I dont like feeling smaller, Thats why i think Sedan sucks.

If i wanted to go Fuck gas mileage and Go Full size my choice would be an Escalade.

but look at this.

Attachments

• Gasmileage2.jpg
    Gasmileage2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
No, your a fucking moron for even suggesting that car to someone who is obviously shopping for an economical, reliable, 4 cylinder.

You add nothing of value to the discussion, and no one gives a shit that you drive your mom's used Lexus.. :D

Did you get the food stamps?

I didn't assume anyone would care about my Lexus as they're nothing special, but you seem to do.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner