over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use IP6, is it worth it?

If it's sleep quality you're after..you should be looking elsewhere.
eh just have some ip6 that i didnt use up from last year, figured i should prob use it before it goes to wasete;)
Pre-bed:

Zinc
Magnesium
melatonin
inositol

That's the combo that I really like

seems solid. i sleep pretty good as is, but we could all sleep "better"

Increases the hemoglobin oxygen transportation capacity. If you planing to use creatine before training with the IP6 than take only 100mg creatine.

Can you take the typical dose of 5-10gr creatine along with the 200mg of IP6 before training?

Dante Trudel (owner of TN) is the first person I heard that used it in his personal health supplements arsenal.

This is what Dante wrote in his blog:
IP6 … Very underated supplement…its a iron chelator…which I theorize keeps my iron count down somewhat and thru a long cycle of events keeps my hematocrit and hemoglobin from rising too high…along with that it has very important anti-cancer properties. You should take IP6 in the middle of the night as it can interfere with other nutrients.

Do you take the IP-6 in the middle of the night too??

Do you take the IP-6 in the middle of the night too??

I believe it particularly interferes with Zinc...but to answer your question- if I ever have to implement it, I will absolutely take it the way it is most effective.

Thanks, Knight. I don't plan to use it since I already take so many healthy herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. I have gotten where I don't use many hormones much anymore. I'm looking for more longevity and feel like a thousand bucks at 44. I know that's not old, but I have more energy than I ever had in my life.

It's crazy bc I seem to almost always feel very alert and clear minded. I'm in a good mood too. Things have really changed for the best the last few years since my divorce....I'm such a better and happier man.

Thanks, Knight. I don't plan to use it since I already take so many healthy herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. I have gotten where I don't use many hormones much anymore. I'm looking for more longevity and feel like a thousand bucks at 44. I know that's not old, but I have more energy than I ever had in my life.

It's crazy bc I seem to almost always feel very alert and clear minded. I'm in a good mood too. Things have really changed for the best the last few years since my divorce....I'm such a better and happier man.
What do u take now instead of hormones to feel so great?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, but is not necessary to take 5g , take only 1g the most.
I never saw any benefits honestly, used it for months on end, but whats odd is my iron does not rise with my hemaglobin and hematocrit which is odd, i went to many phlebos from my doc to try to get my levels down and he ran all sorts of iron levels and i was never really high or anything in regards to iron....

What do u take now instead of hormones to feel so great?

Good question. You might think I'm kidding but I gave my life over to God. I'm not a holy roller, but it changed when I turned my life around. I try to stay positive, workout, cardio, and take Ashgwaghda which is such a wonderful supplement. I feel good on it. It took me to stop using it to realize I was missing it.

I'm currently taking 5-10 grams of creatine with MK677....I disagree with Emeric on proper dosing.

I never saw any benefits honestly, used it for months on end, but whats odd is my iron does not rise with my hemaglobin and hematocrit which is odd, i went to many phlebos from my doc to try to get my levels down and he ran all sorts of iron levels and i was never really high or anything in regards to iron....

If by iron, you mean "ferritin", that won't rise with TRT/AAS. If you want to get that up, you take ferrous sulfate or something similar. And if you want it lower, you phlebotomize.

IP6 dropped my Hemo from my regular 17-18 range to 15.3 in six months.
How did you take it? Dosing, timing, brand etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ok Emeric, instead of boasting why not give your expert opinion on how it needs to be taken?

Ok Emeric, instead of boasting why not give your expert opinion on how it needs to be taken?

You crack me up. You shoot in straight and I love it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws