over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple Cider Vinegar?

Wow and I was just about to buy one of those kangan water alkalizers. Everything I read says the more alkaline you are the more decreased risk of cancer and most diseases and that most bodybuilders are acidic and inflamed so getting more alkaline is more beneficial. I do a full lemon squeezed in water first thing in morning and wait 30 min to eat as I hear this greatly improved ph and liver enzymes. And post workout Meal#2 I have a serving of organic alkalyzing greens. So none of this is improving my ph? Is diet the only way to improve it or is there something you can supplement with.

Wow and I was just about to buy one of those kangan water alkalizers. Everything I read says the more alkaline you are the more decreased risk of cancer and most diseases and that most bodybuilders are acidic and inflamed so getting more alkaline is more beneficial. I do a full lemon squeezed in water first thing in morning and wait 30 min to eat as I hear this greatly improved ph and liver enzymes. And post workout Meal#2 I have a serving of organic alkalyzing greens. So none of this is improving my ph? Is diet the only way to improve it or is there something you can supplement with.

You body regulates your ph levels. Not your diet

Apple cider vinegar

Get Braggs apple cider vinegar. You have to get the unprocessed version otherwise the heat of pasteurization kills all the friendly bacteria. I take a hlf a shot glass twice a day I have not been sick in over 2 years. GREAT STUFF

I use acv because it helps with digestion. I usually mix a few tbsp with crystal light, lemons, and water.

If the body becomes acidic from eating acidic foods, then doesnt it make sense that it can alkalize itself if eaten more alkaline foods and eating less acidic foods?

There is no way I can just accept everyone's body regulates it's ph differently and there is nothing you can do about it. There is always a supplement or change in diet,etc... That will allow you to control how your body regulates it's ph. I think I'll try this braggs unprocessed acv along with with a squeezed lemon first thing in the morning. It better alkalize me ;)

If the body becomes acidic from eating acidic foods, then doesnt it make sense that it can alkalize itself if eaten more alkaline foods and eating less acidic foods?

Your body doesn't. You have to remain in a very tight ph range OR YOU DIE

Your body doesn't. You have to remain in a very tight ph range OR YOU DIE

Some people just don't understand this concept. There's no food or liquids that will alter blood pH, for the exception of sodium bicarbonate. Even then it will shift back to neutral once the bicarbonate cycles through reabsorbtion.

Some people just don't understand this concept. There's no food or liquids that will alter blood pH, for the exception of sodium bicarbonate. Even then it will shift back to neutral once the bicarbonate cycles through reabsorbtion.

So what can you do to reduce acidity in your body and become more alkaline?

So what can you do to reduce acidity in your body and become more alkaline?

Nothing. You don't have to. Your body regulates your ph levels for you.

The ph range is tiny, outside of the range AND YOU DIE.

^^ I know this but what I'm asking is basically how do you reduce acidity. Bodybuilders are acidic from inflammation, whey and meat.

^^ I know this but what I'm asking is basically how do you reduce acidity. Bodybuilders are acidic from inflammation, whey and meat.

But they aren't. As above you stay in a tight range because your body already keeps you there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131