over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apple Cider Vinegar?

I use this in almost all my cient's diets, as it has numerous benefits, but the primary reason I typically include it is due to its ability to help retore a more normal PH balance. Most BBrs have a PH balance which leans heavily towards a more acidic state, which is injurious to just about every aspect of your health.

Ideally, we want our body to be in a more alkaline state...and apple cider vinegar will help achieve that. Eating a varierty of vegetables also helps, but most BB'rs do not get anywhere near enough vegatables to off-set this acidic state, which is induced by consuming a large amount of high protein and starch containing foods.

This stuff is definitely good, i need to grab some more!

Great product to use for numerous health benefits... Mike Arnold listed a key benefit.

I used to have a few drinks at different times that I should start using again.

Beetroot juice is great too... cardiovascular health/blood pressure.. I also started enjoying the taste.

I use this in almost all my cient's diets, as it has numerous benefits, but the primary reason I typically include it is due to its ability to help retore a more normal PH balance. Most BBrs have a PH balance which leans heavily towards a more acidic state, which is injurious to just about every aspect of your health.

Ideally, we want our body to be in a more alkaline state...and apple cider vinegar will help achieve that. Eating a varierty of vegetables also helps, but most BB'rs do not get anywhere near enough vegatables to off-set this acidic state, which is induced by consuming a large amount of high protein and starch containing foods.

what do u suggest as far as how many times a day to drink it? My wife just bought a whole bottle of the organic kind to use in a pork recipe.It says on the bottle 3 times a day 2-3 tbls to 8 oz water.Do u agree with that or would u use more or less?Thanks

another benefit of apple cider vinegar.................. say you go to the beach, and you know you are going to be sunburn at the end of the day. rub the vinegar all over before you take a shower. it will keep you from getting sunburn almost instantly.

also if your clothes smell musty after you wash them (or you leave them in the washer too long) add a cup of vinegar to your wash load, no more musty smell.

another benefit of apple cider vinegar.................. say you go to the beach, and you know you are going to be sunburn at the end of the day. rub the vinegar all over before you take a shower. it will keep you from getting sunburn almost instantly.

also if your clothes smell musty after you wash them (or you leave them in the washer too long) add a cup of vinegar to your wash load, no more musty smell.

i use white vinegar if I run out of fabric softener for the laundry or rinse solution for the dishwasher...and no smell either.

Damnit, I was using it regularly then just sort of forgot about it, glad I saw this thread I'm gonna put it back into my regime! I felt it helped.

One thing I know for sure, if you are bloated (say after a cheat meal/refeed/large meal in general) and stomach feels rough, a few tablespoons in a glass of water, and voila just wait and see how quickly it makes you feel better. Amazing for digestion.

Gotta get the organic stuff, but yeah so many good things about it

Just picked some of this stuff up!

I just picked up a bottle of the Bragg brand. They had a bottle of Coconut Vinegar next to it. The bottle said it is even better for you than Apple Cider Vinegar, anyone tried or heard anything about it?

I read in an alternative medicine book about one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water would scrub up your arteries for you. I'll add that to my plans because I don't always eat well and a heart attack doesn't sound good.

I have also heard it is good for cleaning the blood so to speak as well as cleaning kitchen counters as a disinfectant.

hey great way to triple the effects of ACV is to combine it with raw honey. Put some honey in 8 oz of warm distilled water, then add 2 oz of ACV, tastes great and has a major positive impact on overall wellness. Good luck

This stuff will really get rid of dandruff?? Whenever I'm ON I get it bad and that head and shoulders stuff isn't cutting it! If ant bros have used it for this and had it work, then ill def try it!

I use apple vingear to wash my face. Its like using AHA but not as good.

Drinking apple cider vinegar or alkaline water (not that you mentioned alkaline water, some believe this will change blood pH) will not change one's blood pH balance. Our stomach acid will neutralize the pH of the ACV, so it won't do anything once it hits your stomach. Respiration and kidney function tightly regulate our pH balance. Hyperventilating will have more of an affect than ACV, by exerting more CO2 raising our pH.

The only liquid solution that I'm aware of that will temporarily change blood pH is sodium bicarbonate in water.

Given that, one could very well change urinary pH by different food types. Even then, this will be a temporary.

In the morning I squeeze a half a lemon and add 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar dilute that solution with 8 oz water and chug. On an empty stomach. I feel better and for all the possible health benifits listed in this thread its too cheap not to do.

marinate in some shredded up red cabbage and a little bit of shredded green apple or you can use beets to make it with a beet salad.

every morning i mix apple cider vinegar, about 1/4th lemon and matcha tea with about 8oz water supposedly great for aintioxidants and natural energy.
(in the winter i use hot water)

I put mine in my pomegranate juice every morning along with juice from a lemon and some hot water. Its part of my blood pressure lowering cocktail. I think apple cider vinegar has many benefits. I just feel better in general when including it.

- 1 tbsp. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4oz Aloe Vera juice
- 1 baby aspirin
- 1 wedge of lemon

Every morning of my life before break fast.

CG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity