Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Muslim believers over on DiscussWorldIssues.com are saying that Christianity is a false religion and only Islam is the true religion. And they seem to be winning the argument.

Check out the World Forum on www.discussworldissues.com

And while you are there, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are getting a beating in the Conspiracy Forum.

And of course, GWBush is being blamed for everything as usual LOL

oh lord...I better not even click the link or Im gonna be all pissed off the rest of the day lol. Let idiots be idiots...theyre not changing my mind. :)

oh lord...I better not even click the link or Im gonna be all pissed off the rest of the day lol. Let idiots be idiots...theyre not changing my mind. :)

Same for me...I ain't even going to go there with about it.....Like the Kid from Brooklyn says...show them a pic of Rosie and tell them this is what there 72 virgins are going to look like hahaha

If you dont know what I'm talking about go to youtube.com and searc for "the kid from brooklyn auint cee cee"

It's funny as hell

Muslim believers over on DiscussWorldIssues.com are saying that Christianity is a false religion and only Islam is the true religion. And they seem to be winning the argument.

yes, only a TRUE religion would promise pussy in the afterlife for blowing up children.

btw, did anyone catch that wonderful video from afghanistan of that 12 year old boy beheading a man suspected being a US collaborater, as the men and boys of the village scream "allah akbar" (god is great) over and over. it was truly spiritually uplifting. pffffffffffffft,

LOL

I'm in the one Conspiracy thread over there.

Yea, the stuff is pretty crazy and the only reason I know anything about it is because I had to hear all the nerds at my last job yapping about it all time so I was forced to look into it. :eek:

If I'm not mistaken though, Big A is the Ignorant Idiot who started the 9/11 conspiracy thread. Can you believe what an ignornant stupid guy he must be to believe that stuff? He should get back in his trailor and just keep his mouth shut :D

Fuck them

I never go to that website because I have vowed to be kinder calmer nazi. I have posted my beliefs countless times over the years and in the end I just end up getting angry.So I try to avoid it if I can. Here and there I will give you my views on certan topics but Im really, really trying to be calm here.

That being said, all non Christians who think they can walk all over us,spit on us, call Mary a whore and Jesus not the messiah, and think we will just turn the other cheek as we have been taught better realize one thing.......

Patience is our virtue, forgiveness is never far away. But the world must never forget that it is we Christians who rule this world and will lay fire and destruction to all those who deny us our rightful place. The fanatical Muslims want to see their virgins in the afterlife and kill us in the name of allah? Then it is we, Christians who will speed up the process. Remember this..Matt. 10:34 Jesus "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword." Take it as you will but the Sword of Christ hangs above your fanatical heads!

Check out the World Forum on www.discussworldissues.com

And while you are there, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are getting a beating in the Conspiracy Forum.

And of course, GWBush is being blamed for everything as usual LOL

Here's one that will shut them up. Ok here it goes,...since Islam believe that PROFETS are of God, then they also believe that Jesus was a profet and they will contest to this. But then if Jesus was a profet, he also said HE's the SON of GOD. Cant question the honesty of a PROFET!!!

Big A, why would you even START a thread this THIS??? Big NO NO.

There are radicals and fundementalists in all religions and races around the world. These are the extremes in that part of the world, just like we have the extremes in the christian faith. They make up a small minority of people that are hell bent on forcing their ways on everyone, whether it be with brainwashing propaganda aka GWBUSH or terrorism and violence aka Al Quida and GWBUSH or radical religious beliefs. It is up to the majority to see through these idiots and realize the real story. There are really good people of the muslim faith just as there are many good christians. It's up to us what we believe and not believe. To the radical fundementalists I say your day will come!! And if I can speed that up for you then please feel free to come and see me!!:D All to happy to help you out of my world!! As for conspiracy theories, everyone loves a good conspiracy, just ask Bush:cool:

WHY?

Here's one that will shut them up. Ok here it goes,...since Islam believe that PROFETS are of God, then they also believe that Jesus was a profet and they will contest to this. But then if Jesus was a profet, he also said HE's the SON of GOD. Cant question the honesty of a PROFET!!!

Big A, why would you even START a thread this THIS??? Big NO NO.

Big A started this thread to spark interest in the discuss world issues forum. Some of the comments posted here would be better posted over there.

Big A started this thread to spark interest in the discuss world issues forum. Some of the comments posted here would be better posted over there.

Agreed. All you guys should post your opinions there.

I am Catholic, and I think all religions have merit as long as the followers don't use their beliefs as a means of a joke or for the purposes of violence.

one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that jesus is lord of lords and king of kings.this is the way i look at it.Im a cristian i believe in the word of GOD i do good to everyone even strangers and try to sin as little as posible IM not perfect.when i die if the word of GOD is true then Im ok i made it to heaven.if its was all make believe i loose nothing i will be none as a good person who helped everyone.now if i choose not to believe when i die if it was all make believe im ok but if it was all true im screwed.so I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

christianity is a "form" of religon and islam is a form of government! plain and simple! (i dont care to discuss it)

one day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that jesus is lord of lords and king of kings.this is the way i look at it.Im a cristian i believe in the word of GOD i do good to everyone even strangers and try to sin as little as posible IM not perfect.when i die if the word of GOD is true then Im ok i made it to heaven.if its was all make believe i loose nothing i will be none as a good person who helped everyone.now if i choose not to believe when i die if it was all make believe im ok but if it was all true im screwed.so I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

That's the best thing I read all day Bro !

I've debated with Muslims before. It always turns so ugly. They just can't take criticism. ;)

Oh well, I posted a few thoughts on that board anyway. Now, where did I leave my asbestos
trunks? ;-)

Last edited:
That's the best thing I read all day Bro !

That is called Pascal's Wager. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

It makes sense to me. At least it is fun to think about while doing treadmill. :)

NOTHINGTOXIC.COM has a video on it today of the "peaceful" religion gragging a girl out into the street and throwing stones at her.. they finally end her misery by dropping a cinder block on her head all the while chanting "that god is great".. OH BY THE WAY.. she was stoned to death for dating someone that was not in her religion.. CERTAINLY ARE A LOVING /PEACEFUL RELIGION ARENT THEY ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner