over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold 2023

The two guys in the open lineup who have a chance to one day be something truly special are Andrew Jacked and Patrick Moore.

In classic, Ramon is already special, and imo should have already been a real threat to Bumstead, but the judges for some reason don't see it quite that way.

Can you guys imagine Nick pulling a vacuum like Lunsford?

Man.. that would be something to behold

Jay had much better proportions, muscle density, symmetry, and better chest to trunk ratio. No contest.
I’m not saying they 100% apples to apples - just that Jay was also blocky. Most white guys are. That’s just historical genetics.

Just so I'm clear, I don't hate Nick. The guys arms are among the best in the history of the sport. As far as walking-around-in-a-tanktop physiques go, his is awesome AF. Sick thickness and roundness. And his side chest is one of the best in the business to be sure.

🤦‍♂️ I knew this would be taken the wrong way. This isn’t racist. African Americans traditionally have thinner waistlines than caucasians.
I didn’t take it as racist. I just don’t understand the phrase, “that’s just historical genetics.” What is “historical genetics.” You don’t sound racist, you just sound silly.

I didn’t take it as racist. I just don’t understand the phrase, “that’s just historical genetics.” What is “historical genetics.” You don’t sound racist, you just sound silly.
Silly? There are a of bunch studies you can read online about West African genetics. And just anecdotally look at Jay, Dorian, Nick compared to Ronnie, Flex, Shawn Rhoden, Andrew Jacked…

Black men with a high degree of West African genetic ancestry tended to have a lower waist circumference and waist-hip ratio, indicating they have less central adiposity or abdominal fat than did black men with a lower degree of West African genetic ancestry.

I would say Nick really listens to criticism as aims to correct. He really has been consistent.

Gaspari just posted stage shots. Top 3 Nick, Andrew and Sampson.

Watched the live stream-top 3 in no particular order is Nick, Samson, Andrew. The final callout was just those three, and they each got a turn in the middle.

I would say Nick really listens to criticism as aims to correct. He really has been consistent.
But he didn't actually correct his fault. Midsection is as wide and big as ever.

Andrew Jacked looks the best out of the top 3. He should get the win.

But he didn't actually correct his fault. Midsection is as wide and big as ever.

Andrew Jacked looks the best out of the top 3. He should get the win.
Agreed. Nick sucks and not worthy of being called a champion. He needs to just go away.

Don’t want to be hyperbolic but I think over the next year or two Andrew has a chance to obtain a physique somewhere between Ronnie and Flex

Don’t want to be hyperbolic but I think over the next year or two Andrew has a chance to obtain a physique somewhere between Ronnie and Flex

He’s already better than flex imo

I agree. Dude has crazy potential. Just needs to maintain that waist. His obliques could easily pop out if he isn't careful.

He’s already better than flex imo
Not yet .

bulntl4v06t31.jpg
Screenshot_20230304-103036-028.png

My 2 cents:

Nick is the hardest and most conditioned. But he downsized slightly and his quad sweep is hurting him. Makes his waist look even bigger. He wins all the back and side shots tho.

Samson is the most complete but I feel like he was slightly fading toward the end. If he can dial his condition in this next year one more notch I think he’s the best BBer on the planet.

Andrew takes all front shots and made insane improvements working with Aceto and Psycho (his trainer here in LA). Way better back now and the most overall pleasing physique to the eye. Got harder during prejudging too.

And honestly, I feel like Ramy is getting slightly shafted. They needed to put him next to Andrew and Samson. He’s bigger and better than the O and cleaned himself up. I’ve heard from several people that he missed the mandatory guest posing and Manion was pisseddd. They put him in unfavorable comparisons and if I were him, I’d be pissed.

My 2 cents:

Nick is the hardest and most conditioned. But he downsized slightly and his quad sweep is hurting him. Makes his waist look even bigger. He wins all the back and side shots tho.

Samson is the most complete but I feel like he was slightly fading toward the end. If he can dial his condition in this next year one more notch I think he’s the best BBer on the planet.

Andrew takes all front shots and made insane improvements working with Aceto and Psycho (his trainer here in LA). Way better back now and the most overall pleasing physique to the eye. Got harder during prejudging too.

And honestly, I feel like Ramy is getting slightly shafted. They needed to put him next to Andrew and Samson. He’s bigger and better than the O and cleaned himself up. I’ve heard from several people that he missed the mandatory guest posing and Manion was pisseddd. They put him in unfavorable comparisons and if I were him, I’d be pissed.
Good call. I agree with all of this except for Samson, who I think lacks the potential to be truly great. Something is off about his aesthetics, and he won't be able to make significant improvements in size without seriously messing with his shape.

With regard to Ramy, I think that may be indicative of a new change in judging. We saw at the Olympia a very different approach from what we are used to, with shape taking precedent over size.

Perhaps what we are seeing with Ramy might be a clue to how they will judge the top 3 as well. I can't see them shafting Ramy while awarding Walker. Both of them represent size at the expense of shape, so it wouldn't make a ton of sense imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131