mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Articles: low dose DNP for reversing fatty liver& diabetese drug to treat cirrhosis

gorillagunz

Registered
Articles: low dose DNP for reversing fatty liver& diabetese drug to treat cirrhosis

Came across these today at work. Rat Studies. Discuss.

The one on DNP reversing fatty liver and type 2 diabetes at 100 times lower dose than toxic (no idea what the hell that is, I've never messed with it)
**broken link removed**

Date:
February 26, 2015
Source:
Yale University
Summary:
A controlled-release oral therapy has been developed by scientists that reversed type 2 diabetes and fatty liver disease in rats, according to a study. "Given these promising results in animal models of NAFLD/NASH and type 2 diabetes we are pursuing additional preclinical safety studies to take this mitochondrial protonophore approach to the clinic," said the researchers.

Metformin treats cirrhosis
**broken link removed**

Date:
July 15, 2015
Source:
American Physiological Society (APS)
Summary:
Diabetes drug metformin can treat portal hypertension--high blood pressure in the liver resulting from cirrhosis, new research shows. This study adds to the growing body of evidence showing that use of metformin goes beyond treating type 2 diabetes.

Sure metformin is beneficial, but apparently it does everything now.
EGCG is another one. They've done so many optimistic studies that it's apparently capable of everything.

Now the DNP info is interesting. Do they do a lot of studies on DNP?

I'm a huge fan of low dose DNP 40-80 daily maybe 2 weeks tops...great for fat burning as opposed to hot, sweaty, gross mess like higher doses

My gf worked with rats in college (in a lab) and said they are very smart.

Poor rats:eek:

Thanks for sharing.

No matter how promising it might sound, won't be tomorrow the medical community give up on bitherapy and its staple drugs Ribavirine and Pegylated Interferon to cure cirrhosis, especially HCV or HIV induced ones... way way way too much $$$ made from labs. Not to mention all the latest antivirals, mainly Telaprevir and Boceprevir, costing around $50,000 for a 12 weeks treatment. :eek:

Curing liver diseases (or even diabetes for instance) with DNP would cost almost nothing, which is absolutely inconceivable and out of the question for the pharmaceutical industry and its powerful and unscrupulous lobbyists... they need to sell you utterly expensive drugs (and somehow MAINTAIN you in a sick state for as many years as humanly possible) to keep making billions of profit... :cool: :(

No matter how promising it might sound, won't be tomorrow the medical community give up on bitherapy and its staple drugs Ribavirine and Pegylated Interferon to cure cirrhosis, especially HCV or HIV induced ones... way way way too much $$$ made from labs. Not to mention all the latest antivirals, mainly Telaprevir and Boceprevir, costing around $50,000 for a 12 weeks treatment. :eek:

Curing liver diseases (or even diabetes for instance) with DNP would cost almost nothing, which is absolutely inconceivable and out of the question for the pharmaceutical industry and its powerful and unscrupulous lobbyists... they need to sell you utterly expensive drugs (and somehow MAINTAIN you in a sick state for as many years as humanly possible) to keep making billions of profit... :cool: :(

and this will ALWAYS be the problem , not matter how many obvious things out there can prevent and or cure medical issues

There is no money to be made on permanent cures , that's a one shot deal , from a business perspective why focus on that when you can treat the symptoms for 10, 20, 30 or 50 years and rake in money all that time. Drug companies are not putting effort into cures it would bankrupt them.

ironically dnp can actually function like an antioxidant, there is info out there on using d for cancer treatment...

I know someone that used this to reverse fatty liver disease and fatty tumor...

two sides to every coin...

Sure metformin is beneficial, but apparently it does everything now.
EGCG is another one. They've done so many optimistic studies that it's apparently capable of everything.

Now the DNP info is interesting. Do they do a lot of studies on DNP?
I don't know if they do, I just came across this on a linked in connection's post, and started digging through it and found these.

yes you are right, but many of us self medicate, if it is potentially helpful and cheaper why not give it a shot?

perfect example, peptides deca eq and test, 4months post acl reconstruction i'm where most people are 8-9 months post op, its already started to fuse the graft.

I was just curious as these were fairly recent studies if there was any broscience/experience behind it.

I did a presentation on DNP and it's new uses medically in my A&P class. They all looked at me like I was nuts/really smart lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws