over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back in the game - high gh

bigdog123

Banned
Background.

Was floating around 255 at 5'8.

Have had 8 months on hrt and being lazy. Weight is now 233.

Plan is:

Test, mast, deca - probably 3.5g total. 8 weeks.
High gh

No slin

Planning to take gh to 15iu ed. Is this a decent amount for growing? Previously never gone over 8iu. All at once pre bed, pre training or split?

First two weeks will run a mini diet to drop a few lb then rebound for the next 6-8 weeks for growth. Plan is 255 again but leaner than last run back in the spring.

Do you plan on competing? if not then why go through all this?

Anything over 10ius HGH is a waste.
Nassar told my buddy you need 10ius HGH per day to be competitive on the Olympia stage, but higher doses don’t benefit you.

Use insulin and lower ur hgh.

10iu then I will stick to.

Didn't know if anyone had noticed better results once over 10iu. Generics not pharma.

I have never got an awful lot out of slin so wasn't going to use it this time. Have used before with gh. I guess could run 20 slin with gh pre training.

Competing maybe will see how it goes.

Last edited:
My coach told me one day when we were just bullshitting that he was able to add 17lbs of stage muscle in about 7 months using 20IU a day. He's won his super heavy class at Jrs a few years back so I take his word for it.

Do you plan on competing? if not then why go through all this?
Even IF, I'd think long and hard about this path that he'd go down. No ROI at all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

10iu then I will stick to.

Didn't know if anyone had noticed better results once over 10iu. Generics not pharma.

I have never got an awful lot out of slin so wasn't going to use it this time. Have used before with gh. I guess could run 20 slin with gh pre training.

Competing maybe will see how it goes.

Nassar only used pharma HGH.
My friend was his serostim supplier.

My coach told me one day when we were just bullshitting that he was able to add 17lbs of stage muscle in about 7 months using 20IU a day. He's won his super heavy class at Jrs a few years back so I take his word for it.

So did I many years ago and I never took any GH at all back then. Maybe if you go to 50 ius you will win the Olympia.

Background.

Was floating around 255 at 5'8.

Have had 8 months on hrt and being lazy. Weight is now 233.

Plan is:

Test, mast, deca - probably 3.5g total. 8 weeks.
High gh

No slin

Planning to take gh to 15iu ed. Is this a decent amount for growing? Previously never gone over 8iu. All at once pre bed, pre training or split?

First two weeks will run a mini diet to drop a few lb then rebound for the next 6-8 weeks for growth. Plan is 255 again but leaner than last run back in the spring.

You have been admittedly lazy for the last 8 months, you don't have any plans to compete and your plan is to hit a blast of 3.5g and 15 ius of gh? Bad plan guy sorry.

So did I many years ago and I never took any GH at all back then. Maybe if you go to 50 ius you will win the Olympia.

Added almost 20lbs of stage muscle - not scale weight - stage muscle in a 7 month span? Must have great genetics or have been a total newb. And I also didn't say I did it.

If you are determined to use a lot of GH now then I would definitely not go over what you used in the past and then just use insulin with it. When I started using insulin it made me feel and look like how I thought I would respond to just GH alone. I was a bit disappointed at the GH but adding insulin seemed very synergistic and might be healthier, if that is possible, than using 15 IU of GH. Just be sure to learn how to use the insulin safely and start out with a low dose.

I agree with another guy on this thread though, I wouldn't use any of it at all if you've not been training seriously for awhile. Get back in the gym and train for awhile and build a bit of a base up before you use again. If you do that then you will be able to make better gains because your body will already have some conditioning and when you are training with the gear you will be able to hit it harder and heavier.

Gh that high will raise you blood sugar. Better use slin to bring it down....high blood sugar not good thing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You'll just get insulin resistant on that much hgh with no insulin. Do 1 vial split 3x a day with insulin and igf 1 lr3 since you got the money.

I wish I could take back my high gh use in the past. I think it enlarged my face for the worse

I wish I could take back my high gh use in the past. I think it enlarged my face for the worse
Really? [emoji29][emoji50]

What dosages did u run and for how long?

I see pros like Jay and Ronnie who after retiring came back to a normal state, face wise especially. Jay's got that crimson chin but that's mostly genetic in my opinion.

Really makes me reconsider things if it's something more common than most people realize.

Really? [emoji29][emoji50]

What dosages did u run and for how long?

I see pros like Jay and Ronnie who after retiring came back to a normal state, face wise especially. Jay's got that crimson chin but that's mostly genetic in my opinion.

Really makes me reconsider things if it's something more common than most people realize.

It’s possible it could just be the fact I gained for size and not gh related. I don’t know. It gave me permanent clubbed fingers though. I ran 5iu for a long time but experimented with 10iu for a couple of months. These were riptropin so it actually might have been more since those might have been overdosed

Anything over 10ius HGH is a waste.
Nassar told my buddy you need 10ius HGH per day to be competitive on the Olympia stage, but higher doses don’t benefit you.

it doesnt make much sense tho...the more gh the more slin you can take, without gaining fat , the more gains of course. I d feel that if you wanna take 15-20 ius pf Humiulin 3x day u will need at least 5ius of gh 3x a day to stay lean.but as far as fat lose , many coaches advocate the more=the better, and the easier the diet goes..up to 30-40 pre 5 months out is not unusual....but not many ppl share experience cus not many can afford to take 30 ius of high quality HGH daily
...and i m saying this a ecto-endomorphic type who can gain weight easy, and it s very hard for me to stay around 10% bf even on the cleanest diet and some t3 and good gear.....let alone slin without gh for me and many other guys is simply out of the question....as far as fat gain

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity