over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BARRY BONDS - WAS HE UNFAIRLY TARGETED?

I think that a lot of sports figures are unfairly targeted. Have you ever read about Floyd Landis? He's the cyclist who, in 2007, won the Tour De France. The problem is that is his samples (submitted for testing) were allegedly contaminated/mishandled by the labs (which were in France). At least we don't have to think about that over here in the USA so much... we just have to worry about witch hunts. Besides that, if any of you have ever followed cycling? You'll see that it's one of the most doping plagued sports there is. Not to hijack the thread, but it's the truth. I think that bonds is unfairly targeted, too. Since he set the HR record, I think he's target #1. Do people care so much when an MMA fighter or cricket player gets popped for steroids? No. Check out this list and see which sports/people/substances are on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

i think any baseball player who has been singled out and scapegoated has been unfairly targeted... pre 2003 there were NO RULES regarding steroids in MLB; no testing, no polices, nothing. for MLB to allow anyone to put these guys on the stand and chastize them for doing something which wasnt even agianst league policy is asinine, and for the Chairman of MLB to make comments about how these players have "disgraced the game" is ridiculous because, really, they did nothing wrong, and i guarantee that they weren't the exception, there werent a select few using - the majority or at least a great number of players were using AAS...

Answer to the post question...YEP!

I don't like Barry Bond, but I do believe he was treated unfairly.

absolutely.......if it was just some no name player in the majors or any other sport you think anyone would care......hardly.

its politics, its gets ur name in the paper, it sells newspapers/magazines and gets people glued to their tv.

tell me whats the end result, what are people expecting to come of this?

so he can spend time in jail? great as if his life isn't almost completely ruined.

the means simply do not justify the end.

Well, of course he was unfairly targeted. It is purely the government making an example out of him.... Not that he didnt deserve this considering the fact that he basically taunted the feds by saying sometihng along the lines of "come get me, you got nothnig on me."

They (congress, Joe Biden for example) have already wasted millions and millions of dollars calling current and ex players to testify and making the mitchell report, etc etc etc, blah blah blah..

those millions could have been used to give to the KIA soldiers' families...such as their widows etc

JUST MY OPINION!

You know what bro's, I agree with everyone of your post.

Here is what I can't figure out. As was mentioned already, we know that other players did/do hormones, eh?. So, what criteria are they using to select the pon, besides his HR record?. Randomly? Perhaps Barry had a record of some sort? Or maybe he would cause the biggest interest? Any thoughts on this?. Do you think it was soley his HR record?

OP

Last edited:
Not to hijack the thread, but it's the truth. I think that bonds is unfairly targeted, too. Since he set the HR record, I think he's target #1. Do people care so much when an MMA fighter or cricket player gets popped for steroids? No. Check out this list and see which sports/people/substances are on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

I don't mind a bit bro. I don't feel like I own the thread. I like to throw viewpoints around. Have at it my friend!.

OP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity