over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BB Vids?

HSBulker

Registered
I've been collecting some BB vids over the past few months, and I was wondering if there was any that you bros knew of that would be worth watching?

Thanks in advance.

Mainly just contest-type videos..I'm looking for more Pumping Iron type vids.

Any Jay Cutler video
Mark Dugdale- Driven
Battle for the Olympia- pick any year and you can't go wrong
Markus Ruhl's video is great too
I hate to say this but Craig Titus's video when he was prepping for the USA is really good. Its the best he has ever looked in my opinion. I just happen to work for a company that sells videos and a bunch of other stuff. PM me and Ill give you the link to our online store.

You gotta get blood and guts if you don't have it!
Yates is incredible!

Dorian Yates - Blood and Guts - Absolute MUST HAVE.

Markus Ruhl - MADE IN GERMANY. He's such a funny guy. And his training is very hardcore. He trains with his girlfriend and the extras are fantastic. Some say he doesn't go into detail. Well, he doesn, he's just hard to understand. He explains his diet and training in as much detail as he possibly can.

Any RONNIE COLEMAN video EXCEPT the latest one. It's called Road to the Olympia, and trust me you do NOT want this unless you are a hardcore fan of his. It really presents nothing new, and he's not training his hardest. But any OTHER video of Ronnie Coleman is a MUST HAVE.

Lee Priest - Another Blonde Myth and TRAINING CAMP. You see Lee at his fattest in this one, and then in competition form. Amazing transformation.

Jay Cutler - Just pick one, don't get them all. My reccomendation would be "NEW IMPROVED and BEYOND". He explains his diet and training in detail on his couch, and his training, although not as hardore as one would assume should be, is fun to watch. Some call him boring, I call him quite informative. But if you watch this video, don't expect ANYTHING ELSE in his other videos, except some minor jabs at Coleman and why he'll "do it next year" ad naseum. Not hating on Jay, but really, it gets boring after a while hearing the same old shit and watching the same old training routine.

I haven't seen the LATEST one, but honestly, I don't want to at this point.

And if you're a general fan of bodybuilding, the latest ROAD TO THE OLYMPIA - extended version from 2005 is VERY VERY good. Don't watch it for the training though, watch it to see the competitors up close and their thoughts on competing. Some funny moments too (i.e., Jay bitching and moaning a bit. :))

Well my computer isn't good for shit now cause I have like 12 movies dl'ing :p but thanks for the suggestions bros.

by the way, anyone pick up the latest MD yet? I heard some good things about it but after I got it home and took a real look at it, it seems to be one big ass advertisement. Even most of the articles seem to have an ad ploy to them.

HSBulker said:
Well my computer isn't good for shit now cause I have like 12 movies dl'ing :p but thanks for the suggestions bros.

by the way, anyone pick up the latest MD yet? I heard some good things about it but after I got it home and took a real look at it, it seems to be one big ass advertisement. Even most of the articles seem to have an ad ploy to them.

Not sure what you're talking about. I have the latest MD and they always have one or two articles that cover the LOADS of ads they have in there, but it certainly isn't the entire magazine. I could do without all the crap in the begining though. I wish they'd start the magazine like they used to, with the research, rather than making me thumb through 90 pages of bullshit.

But I digress.

I have seen most that are out. i like the battle for olympia series the best. I just watched 04.

Flex4777 said:
You gotta get blood and guts if you don't have it!
Yates is incredible!

Thats the one, must have watched it a million times, also like BFTO DVDs.

The videos I have and like are:

Dennis James
Ronnie Coleman-the Unbelievable
Dorian Yates
Flex Wheeler's first one
Nasser El Sonbaty

I picked up Melvin Anthony's from him at the Shawn Ray show this year and it's pretty damned good too.

One I wish I had never bought:

Greg Kovacs---what a waste of money

ronnie coleman "unbeleiveable"- is awsome
all jay cutler are awsome
chris corimier "real deal" --sucks bad
any battle for the olympia is awsome

just go to torrent site and you can choose pretty much all of them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws