over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Berberine

Ran two bottles and it works.
Matt at Evomuse has recently released a supposed better form of Berberine in Slintensity V2...Berberine: puerarin Cocrystals

Here is the write-up and why he claims it is better. I have heard a ton og positive feedback, but not yet tried it myself (it's on order)

no affiliation, just hoping someone can benefit from the information
Ran two bottles and I like it better than any other GDA I have done. Must eat with this or you can feel the low sugar and jitters within 10 minutes.

Hi guys,

I just swapped metformin(1gr total) for berberine 4 days ago. Only taking 500mg once a day now(and some slin pre-training) but my digestion is not really liking it so far. Gassy, stomach pain etc.

I saw this is a common side effect of berberin, but when should this normally subside if it does?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I just swapped metformin(1gr total) for berberine 4 days ago. Only taking 500mg once a day now(and some slin pre-training) but my digestion is not really liking it so far. Gassy, stomach pain etc.

I saw this is a common side effect of berberin, but when should this normally subside if it does?

Thanks.
Some folks have this issue with Berberine... Seek a product that uses Dihydroberberine and you will almost certainly not have the issues. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) makes a great product called Glucovantage which utilizes Dihydroberberine.

Some folks have this issue with Berberine... Seek a product that uses Dihydroberberine and you will almost certainly not have the issues. Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) makes a great product called Glucovantage which utilizes Dihydroberberine.
Thanks. But this is an issue that doesn’t get better with time normally? Besides swapping it for the dihydroberberine version?

Hi guys,

Thanks.
For what it’s worth, for me it subsided eventually. Maybe give it some time and if no improvement then look into other options?

For what it’s worth, for me it subsided eventually. Maybe give it some time and if no improvement then look into other options?
Thanks for your reply. Yea I was thinking the same, but what timeframe should I keep before changing it? Like 2 weeks?

Thanks. But this is an issue that doesn’t get better with time normally? Besides swapping it for the dihydroberberine version?
I am not sure, obviously, every individual has an N = 1 response. I have known a few people that had gastro-type of issues with regular berberine that ceased to have those issues when they switched to dihydroberberine. If you end up not being able to handle either, there are some other really solid quality ingredients that can have a glucose disposal effect besides berberine

I am not sure, obviously, every individual has an N = 1 response. I have known a few people that had gastro-type of issues with regular berberine that ceased to have those issues when they switched to dihydroberberine. If you end up not being able to handle either, there are some other really solid quality ingredients that can have a glucose disposal effect besides berberine
Like cinnamon? Or other ones?

Like cinnamon? Or other ones?
Cinnulin PF, chromium, ALA, fenugreek, gymnema sylvestre, Banaba leaf etc.

Lots of things out there if you look into it. They all can help, but nothing beats regular cardio and diet interventions in my experience.

I would look into Justin's new Berberine produce Surpressor Max from 1st Detachment Nutrition.
We know Berberine by itself works but Dihydroberberine doesnt seem to live up the hype.
Justin and the team seem to have a new formulation that has been shown to be pretty damn good in terms of testing.
Suppressor Max

Anyone taking a brand they love based on results vs taking these blindly and praying they work. Lol.

THIS is the one down side of the FDA not regulating supps = Wild Wild West lol
The upside to the FDA regulating supplements is making them unaffordable.

Berberine seems to make me a bit flat, do more people experience this?

Currently running 170mg of dihydroberberine. Been using it about 4 days and I’m having trouble trusting a fart. Stuff is scary lol.

I’ve had success in the past using Metformin and/or Lantus to control BG but wanted to give dihydroberberine a fair shot. I’ll continue for a few more days and then may discontinue due to GI issues.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws