over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best anti estrogen??

getcater

Registered
HI guys.
I just want to know the best anti estrogen in your experiences.
I got a fatty liver from taking nolvadex for PCT cycle.
There are many kinds of anti estrogen out there.
Is there anything which doesn't have liver toxic???

Well it's not Nolva. :)

Aromasin is the best. There is a link to a good conversation about it in my signature. You want to use a suicidal inhibitor, not a competitive that will leave a you a rebound or a SERM that only blocks E2 in certain tissues, again leaving you a rebound.
Nolva also inhibits GH and IGF so it limits your gains whenever you take it. Add to that it increases progesterone expression and in one study didn't even elicit an LH response. So much for PCT. Talking over your head? Read that thread.

I have tried letro, anastroloze (sp?), and aromasin and by far aromasin is the best one for my needs.

WHat about liver toxic?

Ok. I think i am going to use Aromasin whenever i need to use Anti estrogen.
What about liver toxic??
You have not mentioned how bad they are for liver.

Dosing for Aromasin is so low I doubt its hard on your liver at all.
I've been running 500mg a week of test and using Aromasin to keep estrogen down, I honestly use about 4 mg a day.. I take half a 12.5mg gel cap one day, I take the other half the next, and the third day I skip.

Its amazing how fast and well it works. I can look in the mirror at night, see that my face and nips are a little puffy, take half a pill and wake up looking completely dry.

Like they said above, Aromasin is by far the best and has minimal liver toxic. Every cycle I do I make sure I have some aromasin on hand, if not part of my cycle, atleast a backup just incase I get any gyno effects.

Dosing for Aromasin is so low I doubt its hard on your liver at all.

It's harsher on your taste buds than your liver.. :p

It's harsher on your taste buds than your liver.. :p

Hahaha yea i second that if you can deal with having a squirt of battery acid everyday then go with the aromasin, works graet just make sure you have something good to mask the taste

exemestane (tradename aromasin) is generally the "best"
letrozole is generally the strongest

exemstane is a suicidal inhibitor, inactivating the enzyme. may also disrupt aromatase mrna (inconclusive)

letrozole inhibits competitively and is subject to rebound because of this. several underlying theories other than just its non-inactivation, including aromatase mrna upregulation and that competitive inhibition acts to stabilize enzyme.

tissue affinity also creates very divergent effects, central(competitive) v. (suicidal) peripheral. Primarily on estrone v. estradiol synthesis. disparity is greater with anastrozole.

as a side note- AIFM, OTC "topical" is comparable to exemestane in action and effectiveness (note- biased as formulator-- however stand by that fully).

Hahaha yea i second that if you can deal with having a squirt of battery acid everyday then go with the aromasin, works graet just make sure you have something good to mask the taste

Grapefruit juice works great for masking the taste because it is very strong.

What do you guys think about using very low dose letro? Is even a very low dose going to inhibit estrogen too much?

I have a lot of letro after using it combat gyno so I'm wondering if I can make use of it.

Grapefruit juice also increases plasma levels of some drugs by inhibiting CYP3A4, which in most cases is a good thing.

if something tastes bad... the wisest choice is to put it in one of these

**broken link removed**

then take it.

you beat me to it. This is a no-brainer guys. Squirt your liquid aromasin into a gel capsule, cap it, then swallow it. No mouth/throat burns anymore.

you beat me to it. This is a no-brainer guys. Squirt your liquid aromasin into a gel capsule, cap it, then swallow it. No mouth/throat burns anymore.

You know...I get it...however, it sure is a hell've lot easier to take with milk and olive oil, since it should be taken with a high fat meal. I've also taken it with Apple Juice and it completely cuts the taste out.

I did not know this so thanks for mentioning! BTW, how much fat are we talking about? I fortunately happen to take my aromasin every morning with 6g fish oil...should I take more fat with it? How soon can I consume carbs and protein after taking the fat/aromasin?

Yea, I had never heard the take with Fat thing either. I happen to take it at breakfast which always has Milk and Flax oil or Eggs in it so I've been doing it without knowing. But I don't limit protein/carbs when I take it. Should I be?
What is the benefit of taking it with fat?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131