over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best RTD post workout drink?

DicedSix

Registered
For the next month or so I will be on the road. It will be nearly impossible for me to carry my normal post workout powders with me. What do you all reccommend as a good ready-to-drink post workout drink?

Back before I found trueprotein, I think I used something called Blue Thunder??

Any advice?

Thank you.

cytosports iso

40 gm pro
0 carbs

its cytosports answer to isopure

isopure also has the "mass" version with carbs

Depends on what you like for your post workout drink? You want carbs only, protein only, both???

I usually consume around 50g waxy maize or dextrose with 40-50g of a whey protein iso.

I guess more like a recovery shake.

For the next month or so I will be on the road. It will be nearly impossible for me to carry my normal post workout powders with me. What do you all reccommend as a good ready-to-drink post workout drink?

Back before I found trueprotein, I think I used something called Blue Thunder??

Any advice?

Thank you.

I like SynthePURE. Handsdown,,my favorite. I make my own RTD'S and use Synthepure as my base. I add fruit,,,yougurt,,nuts...etc,, depending on what I'm trying to do.

Opticen by AtLarge Nutrition.

Great for a post workout shake or a meal replacement.

Edit: Whoops my bad, Opticen doesnt come RTD. Though, having a shaker cup and water available wouldn't be too much of a problem I dont think.

Last edited:
One other question. When you say you are limited on traveling, can you be more specific? Can you take protein powders etc with you? If so why not just take what you are using now? I travel about 2 weeks a month and when i drive i take a cooler FULL of my food and supplements and then just nuke them when i am at my customers places. When i fly its a little more tricky but i have a routine for that as well.

I sell RTD's for a living and based on my customer purchases, I would say Mass Recovery by ABB is #1, Syntha6 by BSN #2, and Pure Pro 50 by ABB #3. There are a lot of good protein RTD's out there. It all depends on what you want..

all the isopures are pretty good to get me out of a jam plus they are a change from the typical chocolate flavors i used. the only thing that sucks is that they are 20oz. for me thats alot of pound after i drank so much water during my work outs. only thing is that they dont have carbs so you have to get it from another source.

all the isopures are pretty good to get me out of a jam plus they are a change from the typical chocolate flavors i used. the only thing that sucks is that they are 20oz. for me thats alot of pound after i drank so much water during my work outs. only thing is that they dont have carbs so you have to get it from another source.

Yes I like them also refreshing.

Cytosports is probably the best powder out there, IMO. However, post workout carbs will have to come from an edible source. Good luck, I know how it is to be on the road.

Thanks guys..

I bought some Mass Recovery and Blue Thunders. I didn't want just protein. I need my post workout carbs as well.

I can't rely on powders because sometimes I wont be back at my hotel until a couple hours after training.

The taste isn't too bad either.

I'll usually go with the GNC house brand (Pro Performance) Mass XXX...50 grams of protein, and 70 or so grams of carbs

True protein rtds , and they taste pretty good... They are also affordable and have 50grams of protein by the way.......

i have been using beef protein RTD's from muscle meds for about three weeks now....50 grams of protein, in a 4oz serving...

bench

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner