over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to spread GH with insulin

hl26

Newbies
Hey guys, recently decided to bump my gh dose a little. For the past year, ive been on 4iu a day, taken first thing in the morning 30min prior to first meal.

Going to be bumping the dose up to 7iu a day (going to be using half a vial of TP black tops per day), and wanted to get some opinions on optimal timing? I take 15iu of novolog immediately post training with 50g isolate and 150g of karbolyn, so definitely keep that in mind when making recommendations.

After reading as much as I can, I arrived at the conclusion that it makes the most sense to do first thing in the morning and preworkout.

With that being said, I have a few questions:

1. Is splitting it up into two doses, one in the AM and one preworkout, optimal? Or should there be a third dose before bed?

2. Would it be beneficial to use the novolog with morning GH shot (my research says yes, just want to confirm)? If so, does 5-7iu sound about right?

3. I have no problem altering my insulin protocol around training time, so is the one 15iu dose post workout optimal, or should I take it all pre workout, or should I hit 2 doses, one pre and one post? I have used pre workout in past and am comfortable in doing so. I have read the widely circulated "mutants insulin protocol", just wanted to hear some opinions.

In the end, the goal is to put on as much quality size this offseason as possible, I am blessed to stay very lean in the offseason, and handle insulin well in the sense that I don't get fat or bloated using it. My fasted blood glucose has never been an issue either.

For those of you that will ask, here are the current stats:
5'9", 248lbs, 8-10% BF, in week 6 of 16 of a 700mg/wk test 500mg/week deca cycle.

300p/650c/100f from bro foods.

Looking forward to hearing your insights! Thanks!

I personally like the idea of morning gh, in a fasted state it makes the most sense. Splitting your 7 iu 4 am 3 pre workout would be beneficial. I personally don’t see a need for a pm dose.

I also think one dose of insulin a day is enough around the workout time. A morning dose , in my opinion, is not necessary and is a disservice to longevity.

Ive been taking 2iu fast acting slin, with my 3iu blacktops every morning on empty stomach past 2 weeks. Really suprised of the results so far...
I am cutting on keto diet. Doing morning cardio on empty stomach.
I also do 2-3iu between meals and pre workout. Great pumps and energy so far..
I dont take my insulin with meals at the moment since im om high fat diet.. taking it in between instead..

I always do insulin with my morning gh shot. Its said to raise igf even better.. i do feel i and getting more sides from this low of a dose.. so it may be doing the job right..
Dont have bloods to back it up though..

Last edited:
Take it all post workout with insulin and use peptides to elevate gh levels otherwise. Save money and make the most effecient useof it.

i've just been doing 5iu upon waking every day, i don't feel like splitting the dose. most people i've talked to who have tried both have said they never noticed a difference either way. i'm about to switch to black tops from greys so i'll just keep doing the same thing but it'll be more like 7iu, one shot in the AM.

now if i was using insulin, i would probably do it split into 2 shots - 3.5iu of gh upon waking, then the insulin 15 mins later, then eat breakfast. then do the same thing post workout.

when i was using insulin just once per day honestly i didnt get a lot out of it. i hear a lot of guys getting much more pronounced results using it multiple times a day, alongside GH with each shot, GH obviously helps keep the fat gain to a lesser degree. if you have to choose one time, then yes obviously around the workout is the most "efficient" but i like to go big or go home so i would see myself pinning a couple times a day or maybe even utilizing lantus + novolog for extended release insulin and then spikes around workout.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner