over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beyond Pissed

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
So I get home from work and find out that my 14.5 week old pit is missing. Somehow she "accidently" got out side! MY roomate and I got this dog together. She was completely house broken already and could fetch and follow various commands. We have some of my roomates family staying with us for alittle while and I want to kill them. One of these fucking retards let my little baby out and chances are I'll never see her again. Michigan Law doesn't alow anyone to adopt Pits from the humaine society, so they put them to sleep if they pick one up. So if they got her she's done for. I'm going to go and flyer the neightbor hood tomorrow before work. But I live in the hood and if someone got my dog thay won't give her back. I'm soo pissed I could actually throw these fuckheads out into the street and leave them there with no regrets! She was going to be a monster Too. I have an American bulldog coming in 54 days and she was going to help her break him in. Chances are that isn't going to happen now. I hate these people in my house!

ARM,

Sorry to hear aobut your loss...I hate when people come over and do not respect your things. That is why I never loan things out...you never know what shape you are going to get it in when and if they return it?

Hope you find her

Sorry , to hear of your loss .I really hope that you get your dog back. Losing one of my my dogs would kill me. And if someone 's lack of caution caused this loss they would be paying big time. I have a weakness for my friends and animals .I would most likely be in jail if I were you. Good luck , I really hope this works out .It makes me sad that this happened .

I hope you find your puppy. I know what it is like to lose a loved one. We had to put my 11 yr old rott to sleep last month. It's just not the same with out her. We had to because of med reasons. I really hope you find yours.

Man bro I am really sorry to hear that my little boy loved that dog she might turn up don't give up hope yet tell THOSE fucks to get out and post the neighborhood

If your dog gets picked up by anaimal control, will they give her back to you?? I feel you...if anything happened to my Cane Corso, I would go nutz!!

Attachments

• hugoinyard.jpg
    hugoinyard.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 444
sad, very sad..
I hope things work out for ya armageddon..

jig

|--[\\\]>-------- Find that dog ASAP bro! Fucking house guest, i tell you what i hope you find your dog b/c some punk kid does, you know what those little fuckers like to do with pits..they like to train them to fight other dogs...man, i sware, i'm going to train to be one of those animal police and just beat the shit out of ppl who abuse their pets...you see it all the time on animal planet! good luck ARM in finding the dog.

MY BOY

HEre is my dog I would be pissed too

Attachments

• killian\'s noodle.jpg
    killian\'s noodle.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 373
Shit bro I hope you find her soon, I know if anthing ever happened to my baby pit (he's 8 now lol) I wouldn't know what to do.
I hope you ring the persons neck that is responsiable for letting her out.

Doggtales said:
If your dog gets picked up by anaimal control, will they give her back to you?? I feel you...if anything happened to my Cane Corso, I would go nutz!!

man--- that's a GOOD LOOKING Italian Mastiff bro !!!
I have been thinking about getting one for a YEAR now......
The breed is rare and the best home defense dog.

beautiful brindle color on that one.....
zilla

Got a call while I was at work, and my roomate found her in someones garage a few blocks away. I was soo happy when he called! I brought her home a big treat that she destroyed already, 2 lbs of prime rib. It only lasted about 2 minutes. She needed a bath as she was covered in oil and grease. Someone put her in there garage hoping no one would come looking. But thank god when he showed up they fessed up to having her. I can't tell ya how happy I am. She will be a good roll model for that american bulldog that is coming soon. :D

good to hear.....
or I am pretty sure you'd HAVE TO kill those relatives.....

YEAH!!!

GLAD YOU GOT YOUR HOUND BACK!!!! :D

hey steak is that a choc lab
i used to have one growing up damn those dogs are great, never seen such a good bird dog

Glad to hear you got her back bro. I got a male that looks like the one above but with long ears & tail. One time i lost him for like 3weeks, my mom calls me one day and tells me hes at this guys house we know. So i go over there and theres my dog. I take him off the leash they have him on and put him in the car. Then i go up to his house. I tell him he has my dog, hes like that my dog i got him from some guy.Well I findout who he got the dog from, but the whole time hes telling me i can't take my dog,So I'm like hes in my car already so hes mine now. So the mofucker sez fuck you i'll bet your ass, i want my dog. Now i'm like 17yrs at the time this dudes like 38, my moms friend, and knows its my dog from the guy he got it from and this mofucker it going to say fuck you, & hes going to bet my ass? NOPE, I blasted this fuck as hard as i could in the nose and drop his ass, Then i put the boots to his ass, jump in the car and took off.

Now like 1day later the dude that he got the dog from comes over. So i ask him how he got my dog, he tells me that my dad gave it to him and he gave it to the other dude becuz my mom goes there and i would get it back. I was pissed, I live with my dad and the first week my dog was gone My dad took me to the dog pound to look for him. I'm still pissed at my dad, one time he had beagles puppy and i sold them every so often and didnt tell him so he would think they got out and look for them all day and be pissed about it:D

hey man great to hear you found your dog. thats a terrible thing when you lose your dog, especially when it wasnt your fault.

i remember when i was younger my moms boyfriend accidently let my little dog out and it was the middle of winter. it was a shih tzu and was like 10lbs. there was too much snow on the sidewalks so it had to walk on the side of the street, well it got hit by a car.

i found it the next day and she was frozen solid with her eyes bulging out of her head. i was only 12 years old, man i cried for a week straight.

Glad to hear the good news,

Todd

I can't believe that people fuck with childrens pets and think its no big deal. I grew up out in the country to a point, still a few minutes from any type of town. Since I lived out there my uncle gave me a doberman puppy when I was around 6-7. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Down the road from us was this fuck that lived in a shack and was a real pieceof shit. As the years go by Ceasar become familair with the land scape and under no uncetain reason did he wander off the 30 acre's of property. This guy use to walk the dirt road that we lived on and would wander into our property. My dog never fucked with anyone though. He was very protective of me and my younger brothers, he just always stood inbetween us and anyone that approached. He was never aggressive towards anyone, just overly protective. Dogs can sense things about certain people and what not. Well everytime this guy would get close to the property Ceasar would take off towards the property line and send him up a tree. Well this cock smack finally gets tired of this and sneaks up one day and figures out a way to poisin my dog! And he shot the neighbors dog all in the same week and left her in a ditch. The vet told us that my dog was poisined and didn't die due to age. I was 13 when all this finally took place. I had 6-7 good years with this dog and was pissed the fuck off. Roy my neighbor was also pissed since he lost his girl to this fuck head. I sat in his living room one after noon as he called the police and reported these activities. But there was really no way to prove that he did this. But what they said they could do since he lived in a shack was condem it since it wasn't a livable facility. They set a date but it wasn't fast enough for Roy, so he chased the guy away by gun point. Roy was a farmer and owned a feed mill, so he had alot of heavy machinery around. He dug a hole and burried this fuckers house in it. I loved it. However it didn't bring my dog back, it was nice to see this fuck loose the only thing he had!

Armageddon said:
So I get home from work and find out that my 14.5 week old pit is missing. Somehow she "accidently" got out side! MY roomate and I got this dog together. She was completely house broken already and could fetch and follow various commands. We have some of my roomates family staying with us for alittle while and I want to kill them. One of these fucking retards let my little baby out and chances are I'll never see her again. Michigan Law doesn't alow anyone to adopt Pits from the humaine society, so they put them to sleep if they pick one up. So if they got her she's done for. I'm going to go and flyer the neightbor hood tomorrow before work. But I live in the hood and if someone got my dog thay won't give her back. I'm soo pissed I could actually throw these fuckheads out into the street and leave them there with no regrets! She was going to be a monster Too. I have an American bulldog coming in 54 days and she was going to help her break him in. Chances are that isn't going to happen now. I hate these people in my house!

Bro,

You sure about Michigan law and the non adoption of pets? I wouldnt think this is correct brotha... Im a big animal rights advocate I mean dont get me wrong Im not one that says dont eat meat but I do say slaughter the animals in the best method for that animal... When it comes to domestic animals that CANT live on their own in the wild I am very heavy hearted about this... Its hard for me to even go to a humane society because I wont all the animals to have a right to live... What sucks is the fact that BASTARDS get animals and dont have them spayed or neutered if they are around other animals...

I once saw this piece of shit let his animals have a litter only to let those pups also have litters and soon he had so many he just took them to the humaine society and dropped them off... Where over 90 percent get put down at our local shelter... Also the way they do it... In gaston county they still use Gas to kill them and they put them in an oven looking device and turn on the gas... They say it doesnt kill puppies on the first time because their lungs arent fully deveoped so it takes two times... THIS MAKES ME SICK... How do we live in a society that allows shit like this to happen... Thinking about this now makes me want to go to that assholes house that took those pups there and take his kids and gas them...

This may sound harsh and out of line but DOGS are breed to depend on humans so it takes US to take care of these animals... But now that I think about it we arent any better to each other... Just think about Hitler and the concentration camps or even some of the crap that alot of world leaders do to their people TODAY...

Back on topic... Sorry bro and I HOPE it has a good outcome for you and that you find your animal... I have 3 myself and THEY are my children inwhich I would snap someones neck over... Again I hope for the best brotha... And keep calling the shelter I would think even if they would put down animals they would have a grace period of 3 to 5 days or so... Let us know

BBB

Armageddon said:
Got a call while I was at work, and my roomate found her in someones garage a few blocks away. I was soo happy when he called! I brought her home a big treat that she destroyed already, 2 lbs of prime rib. It only lasted about 2 minutes. She needed a bath as she was covered in oil and grease. Someone put her in there garage hoping no one would come looking. But thank god when he showed up they fessed up to having her. I can't tell ya how happy I am. She will be a good roll model for that american bulldog that is coming soon. :D

Bro,

Just saw this lol... But my point is still the same... PEOPLE need to start damn taking responsibility over their animals... But hell most cant even take responsibility over themselves...

Later

BBB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner