over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Beyond Belief

Titan

Damn!! if you guys are complaining about this program's 4 day routine you'd get light-headed and straight pass out just reading the Titan 4 day regimen. :eek:

Kingpeon,

what is your opinion about the titan training ?
Have you tried it ?

No dropping the weight would take too much time during the set.

I don't always get to the 10-12 range and after the set is over that would be when I drop weight. So the next set would fall into the proper rep range.

Most of the time I reach failure right on target, between 10-12.

yeah man that's exactly what i do.today as example:hack squat
on my first set i reached failure on the 12th rep. dropped weight of about 10% and rested 90sec.On the second set i reached failure on the 11th rep.dropped the weight again,rested 90 sec and performed last set(reaching failure on the 10th rep this time)
does it make sense?

Kingpeon,

what is your opinion about the titan training ?
Have you tried it ?

The only programs I've ever used are Serious Growth, Big Beyond Belief and the Titan Training. The Titan is by far the more productive routine, the muscle rounds made quick noticeable gains, no BS. I was only able to do it for a few weeks until I was forced to go back to the "easier" BBB program.

If I was rich and didn't have to work and could eat and sleep all day I'd opt for Titan every time. It's just too taxing with my work schedule. I'm not that greedy for gains so I'm content and comfortable with the BBB, which is probably 75% as effective.

The only programs I've ever used are Serious Growth, Big Beyond Belief and the Titan Training. The Titan is by far the more productive routine, the muscle rounds made quick noticeable gains, no BS. I was only able to do it for a few weeks until I was forced to go back to the "easier" BBB program.

If I was rich and didn't have to work and could eat and sleep all day I'd opt for Titan every time. It's just too taxing with my work schedule. I'm not that greedy for gains so I'm content and comfortable with the BBB, which is probably 75% as effective.

i have the titan ebook as well.are you positive that it' actually better than BBB for growth?wow as soon as i end SG3 i'll try it at once.what would you consider to make it as effective?

yeah man that's exactly what i do.today as example:hack squat
on my first set i reached failure on the 12th rep. dropped weight of about 10% and rested 90sec.On the second set i reached failure on the 11th rep.dropped the weight again,rested 90 sec and performed last set(reaching failure on the 10th rep this time)
does it make sense?

That sounds right on. Or, you could start with 12 rep weight and not drop weight after the first set and next set rep to 10 and take a three second breather and then blast the next 1 or 2 reps.

Love them Both . It can take you a few cycle thru each phase till you can approx weights to reach max failure in each rep range at the different rest periods.

For instance yesterday 13-15 on 60 sec rest period

Bench

1. 290lbs failed on 15th rep
2. 235lbs failed on 13th
3. 185lbs " 11th
4. 135 15

Its a bitch but a great workout

Ak

Last edited:
i like to pick a weight and stick with it for all 3 sets. once it goes past 3 sets i have to start dropping the weight.

i was stunned there were so many people on various boards that run the 6 day per week, how do so many people find the time.

i am loving BBB. some real direction with training. i have noticed since doing this routine how many people train in such a non productive fashion.

I'm a bit behind on this thread but great find on the e-book I'm gonna print it out & read this

Kingpeon
Which ramp is your favorite growth/gains wise?

Definitely Ramp 2 bro

I love training chest, back and thighs everyday, but only with this system does it seem effective and no worry about overtraining. Then you get to supergrowth phase and it is so easy, relatively speaking, even when you're pushing yourself just as hard.

i like to pick a weight and stick with it for all 3 sets. once it goes past 3 sets i have to start dropping the weight.

i was stunned there were so many people on various boards that run the 6 day per week, how do so many people find the time.

i am loving BBB. some real direction with training. i have noticed since doing this routine how many people train in such a non productive fashion.

Another technique I use religiously is Jump Sets. Say I'm doing ramp 2, I'll do one set of chest, rest, do one set of back, rest, one set of thigh, rest, so on, etc. until the entire workout is finished. This allows you to maintain the heavy weight. It's awesome, you should try it.

i have the titan ebook as well.are you positive that it' actually better than BBB for growth?wow as soon as i end SG3 i'll try it at once.what would you consider to make it as effective?

two words, my man....Muscle Rounds!

possibly the most ingenious training technique invented

once you try them for awhile you'll see what I mean

I am doing the 4 day outline. I like sticking with the same weight for first three sets, and also need to drop weight after that...If I make all my reps then next week I bump up the weight.

There is no way I could get to the gym 6days per week, and if I did i would certainly need more days off. I was actually thinking of running the six day program but over the course of 9 days. 2 days on 1 day off. I'm not really digging the one set for BIS, TRIS, DELTS, CALVES on days three and four. I figured with the 6 day outline I'd get to add some volume in for those, then just take an extra couple rest days.

Definitely Ramp 2 bro

I love training chest, back and thighs everyday, but only with this system does it seem effective and no worry about overtraining. Then you get to supergrowth phase and it is so easy, relatively speaking, even when you're pushing yourself just as hard.

awesome to hear that.hey what a sec though,are you telling me that ramp3 is actually easier than ramp2?i ask that because that difference between ramp 1 and ramp 2 is HUGE.ramp2 is so much tougher,ramp3 is easier instead?

pupeye funny you say that i was thinking of something very similar.

2on 1off hitting the body every 2 days

awesome to hear that.hey what a sec though,are you telling me that ramp3 is actually easier than ramp2?i ask that because that difference between ramp 1 and ramp 2 is HUGE.ramp2 is so much tougher,ramp3 is easier instead?

no way dude, the entire program can rip your guts out if you want it to

I just really like the effect that training the big muscle groups everyday has on me. Most of the time it's heavy body-through-space compound movements. I'm natural so this way of training really jacks up the hormones. This is why I like it so much. I just feel better during Ramp 2.

There is no way I could get to the gym 6days per week, and if I did i would certainly need more days off. I was actually thinking of running the six day program but over the course of 9 days. 2 days on 1 day off. I'm not really digging the one set for BIS, TRIS, DELTS, CALVES on days three and four. I figured with the 6 day outline I'd get to add some volume in for those, then just take an extra couple rest days.

You're going to sabotage the power of this system by extending the week this way. Do it as outlined if you want the best results.

You're working on a witch's brew with your 2 on 1 off ideas so soon. I'd wait if I were you until you've followed it to a "T" for a year and when you get to Instinctive Training then start with your experimenting.

You're going to sabotage the power of this system by extending the week this way. Do it as outlined if you want the best results.

You're working on a witch's brew with your 2 on 1 off ideas so soon. I'd wait if I were you until you've followed it to a "T" for a year and when you get to Instinctive Training then start with your experimenting.

You think so? The only difference is that the ramping phase would be stretched out to 4 weeks and the growth phase would stretch out to 4 weeks. But I would get the benefits of the six day program, which has more sets for bis, tris, delts and calves; over the four day program.

Thanks for the information... really appreciated. But personally it's not for me. Not saying it wouldn't be effective I just think it is overthinking things alittle. But I do similar routines (my own) just with more flexibility. My fav is to train each part 2/3 times weeks swopping various things on the way. I just prefer more freedom in my training. Thanks again

elvia i was the same at first and thought the routine made no sense.

little things like the change in rest time between sets have really made a difference.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws