over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Beyond Belief

For the guys who already did all the 3ramps .
Do you keep the same exercize selection on all of the 3 ramps,or do you change them from ramp to ramp?

On the ramps I mix it up. I keep the exercises the same during the SuperGrowth phases though

On the ramps I mix it up. I keep the exercises the same during the SuperGrowth phases though

thanks pars
i ll do as you described then
hey how is it going with your BBB routine?you are sticking to the 4x weekly right?

For the guys who already did all the 3ramps .
Do you keep the same exercize selection on all of the 3 ramps,or do you change them from ramp to ramp?

I'd try to keep them the same. That's how progression happens. See where you started Day 1 of Ramp 1, Week 1 vs. Last Day of SG 3, Week 3. That's the real showing there.

Also, to the people that want to tinker with it(add more bicep work, or more rest days), programs like this are like water...as soon as you add a little bit of this or that, it's no longer as pure. Just stick to the script. The point of the ramps at least are to overreach your body. So if you're feeling off, not getting PRs, etc. that's the point--cause the SG phase will make your primed. I've added 25lbs to my Chest Dips so far and I'm just 2/3 weeks into my SG Phase 1 plus 10-15lbs stronger EVERYWHERE else.

I'd try to keep them the same. That's how progression happens. See where you started Day 1 of Ramp 1, Week 1 vs. Last Day of SG 3, Week 3. That's the real showing there.

Also, to the people that want to tinker with it(add more bicep work, or more rest days), programs like this are like water...as soon as you add a little bit of this or that, it's no longer as pure. Just stick to the script. The point of the ramps at least are to overreach your body. So if you're feeling off, not getting PRs, etc. that's the point--cause the SG phase will make your primed. I've added 25lbs to my Chest Dips so far and I'm just 2/3 weeks into my SG Phase 1 plus 10-15lbs stronger EVERYWHERE else.

yeah i see your point
speaking of which i 'm thinking to swap exercises as soon i can't add weight anymore but not before.

yes i agree with sliced, i have stuck with the program as is. 1 set bi's and 1 set delts etc

yes i agree with sliced, i have stuck with the program as is. 1 set bi's and 1 set delts etc

hey comedycentral how is bbb going?i finished week 2 of ramp2 and i must admit this week has been quite though to me.all muscle responded quite well but my legs which quite fried.i did nothing but hack squat and step up with barbell on my shoulders.damn

thanks pars
i ll do as you described then
hey how is it going with your BBB routine?you are sticking to the 4x weekly right?

It's going pretty good-I started back up again during the first week of Feb Just finished week 2 of SG 1

I am doing the four day, but I actually like the six day better. I just don't have the time right now for the six day version

Pars

It's going pretty good-I started back up again during the first week of Feb Just finished week 2 of SG 1

I am doing the four day, but I actually like the six day better. I just don't have the time right now for the six day version

Pars

well if you don't have time to train 6x a week but only 4,why don't you train the titan training instead?that would perfectly suits your available time

Been wanting to try the 4 day a week program. For those doing it, do u train mon,wed,thurs,fri? Also do you keep the same compound exercises or switch it up? Like for ramp1 week1 u hit the same bodyparts on day3 and day4. Do u switch up the exercises and would you go to failure on each set?

Been wanting to try the 4 day a week program. For those doing it, do u train mon,wed,thurs,fri? Also do you keep the same compound exercises or switch it up? Like for ramp1 week1 u hit the same bodyparts on day3 and day4. Do u switch up the exercises and would you go to failure on each set?

yeah the common consensus is reaching failure on each set.considering the short rest times between set(during the ramp phase)you are supposed to drop the weight a bit on the following set.how much depends on the muscle fibers of that specific muscle of your own body.
considering the exercises you should choose a main compound movement for each time.if on day 3 and 4 u hit the same parts,you should choose a comp. mov. on day 3 and another one for day4

i have put back 7lb of lean mass in 5 weeks just going into week 6 (natural) i have been heavier in the past but for a while my training went stagnant and bodyweight went down.

i am very pleased so far. my strength is really coming through on the SG phase.

example i did dips today for 3 sets of 7 with 90lb attached. strict full ones too.

i have also found that i dont need to use so many warm up sets, im assuming that the muscle groups are still fairly loose from a session just a couple of days prior.

other than some tendonitis in my elbow im loving it.

oh one other thing i have been eating heavy amounts of food (for me) i had an honest look at my diet and realised i had slipped towards protein shakes and snacks and 3 meals.

i am back up to 5 food meals per day and a couple of shakes. this training has made me hungry.

I'm progressing everywhere too. Haven't checked the scale and don't intend to, but strength is up, and I'm fitting back into XL's. My concern is my DB curls that lift just never goes up. It went up 5lbs in this first 6-week Ramp/SG phase, but that's nothing compared to the rest. I also get zero "feel" of the muscle working. Perhaps I'll change that exercise. I don't like doing that, but I need an exercise that lefts me feel the motion better, better mind-muscle, and actually show progress.

Everything else is up. Just this is lagging. It sucks to have long arms.

blakemore i do switch the excercises for each session.

for example my 3 back workouts are

hammer lat pulldowns

chest supported rows

chins.

i would say if you can handle it i would look at squatting twice per week as i think that really hits growth.

sadly my knees are not the best so im currently squatting, bulgarian split squat (lighter weight) and leg press

sliced my bi workouts consist of
nautilus preacher
hammer d bells (hit the forearms as well)
preacher ez bar (these have gone up quite well)

my arms seem fuller than ever, not just post workout pump shit ha ha

I just do these

Back:
CG Chinups(on day 1 & 3)
1-Arm DB Rows(day 4)

Chest:
Flat Neck Press(day 1 & 3)
Chest Dips(day 4)

Shoulders:
DB Side Laterals(day 2, 3, & 4)

Biceps:
DB Curls(day 1, 3, & 4)

Triceps:
Dips(day 2 & 3)
CG DB Presses(day 4)

Calves:
Seated Calves (day 1, 3, & 4)

Legs:
Squats(day 2 & 4)
SL Deads(day 3)

Abs:
Leg Raises(day 2)

Trying to keep it simple, and just get freaky strong on these lifts.

I'm progressing everywhere too. Haven't checked the scale and don't intend to, but strength is up, and I'm fitting back into XL's. My concern is my DB curls that lift just never goes up. It went up 5lbs in this first 6-week Ramp/SG phase, but that's nothing compared to the rest. I also get zero "feel" of the muscle working. Perhaps I'll change that exercise. I don't like doing that, but I need an exercise that lefts me feel the motion better, better mind-muscle, and actually show progress.

Everything else is up. Just this is lagging. It sucks to have long arms.

try barbell or DB body drag curls

well if you don't have time to train 6x a week but only 4,why don't you train the titan training instead?that would perfectly suits your available time

I'm actually going to run all the way through BBB and then do Titan for 8 weeks or so after. Should be fun!

Pars

try barbell or DB body drag curls

yeah i may go barbell. i asked alex. we'll see what he says. anyone else got a rec?

looking for just one exercise to get strong at. to keep it simple. know that I'm 5'10 but have a 6'5 wingspan.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws