over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG BROTHER VENT

scrray

Registered
I KNOW THIS IS O/T SO TO SPEAK.. I THINK ANYONE WITH BALLS TO SAY WHAT'S ON THERE MINDS SHOULD SAY IT IN ONE GOOD THREAD.. MOD'S BANNISH THIS THREAD IF IT IS OUT OF LINE.. IF WE GET BASHED, WE SHOULD DEFFEND OURSELVES.. I AGREE THIS PLACE IS FOR POSSITIVE TRAINING AND DIET ADVISE.. NOT DRUG'S..THIS IS MY HOME AND I FEEL JADDED BY THE INTRUSIVE ONES LURKING HERE CLEARLY TO DAMAGE WHAT WE HAVE CREATED.. MUCH LOVE FOR RON PAUL.. THANK YOU BIG ANGUS FOR ALL YOUR POSSITIVE WORK ON THIS BOARD.. NO ASS KISS... JUST THE FACT'S...BIG BROTHER CAN KISSSSSSSSS MY HAIRY ASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think LE has any personal vendetta agains juicers. They are just soliders doing what they are told. Nobody here has been forced to break the law, it is a choice. I do believe that illegal activity is not the same as criminal activity, but it is black and white. Without LE this world would be unliveable.

HAVENT JUICED

I HAVENT JUICED IN ABOUT 18 MONTH'S.... CLEAN SYSTEM REACTS BETTER..I WAS GOING TO GO ON A NICE WINTER BULK.. LITTLE PARANOID NOW...I KNOW LE JUST IS DOING THERE JOB.. I AM MORE PISSED @ OUR LAWMAKERS ECT..... NOW I CANT HAVE A PIT FOR A PET WITHOUT A MUZZLE AND KEEP IT IN A CAGE(make them what they are,,,, if they are not)...........I MEAN COMM ON. WHERE IS BIG BROTHER CONTROL GONNA STOP AND WE TAKE RESPONSABILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTION.. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE HERE.. I AM NOT TRYING TO BLAME.. I JUST THINK WE ALL NEED TO VENT.. ONE THREAD FOR THIS I THOUGHT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. RAGE OR NOT..VENT AWAY

Last edited:
If this thread is about government intruding on every single aspect of our personal lives, I can agree with you. They want to make saturated fat illegal, ban smoking in your house and cars, make your kids go to public school to learn how to be good commies, tell you what you can build on your own land, while charging you the maximum taxes they can to fund enforcement of all these charades. Won't be long before there is a curfew in every large city so they can "handle" people easier. Big guys like us need to ban together against this foolishness.... but sadly the government has good citizens believing they are acting in everyone's best interest. When LE comes door to door to haul citizens to jail for "re-education" is when the population will wake up.
It will then be TOO LATE!!!!

amen!!! and how much of this are we supposed to take?america needs change.peace bros

Change comes with voting for Ron Paul for president. Do a search for him on this site. Its the real deal for having personal responsibility and freedom from big government.

If this thread is about government intruding on every single aspect of our personal lives, I can agree with you. They want to make saturated fat illegal, ban smoking in your house and cars, make your kids go to public school to learn how to be good commies, tell you what you can build on your own land, while charging you the maximum taxes they can to fund enforcement of all these charades. Won't be long before there is a curfew in every large city so they can "handle" people easier. Big guys like us need to ban together against this foolishness.... but sadly the government has good citizens believing they are acting in everyone's best interest. When LE comes door to door to haul citizens to jail for "re-education" is when the population will wake up.
It will then be TOO LATE!!!!

Well Put! Couldn't have said it any better!!

Change comes with voting for Ron Paul for president. Do a search for him on this site. Its the real deal for having personal responsibility and freedom from big government.

when we vote they just demand a recount to their fovor!!! gov. does what it wants.whatever happened to the land of the free?

when we vote they just demand a recount to their fovor!!! gov. does what it wants.whatever happened to the land of the free?
The thing is to not have a defeatist attitude. There are way more citizens than there are politicians. If we band together and vote, they will have to listen or get their asses kicked out of office.

Problem is who to vote for...
I like Ron Paul a lot.
Talk to people and they say he is CRAZY.
I ask why?
They say He's crazy and they are not even going to "go there!"

Its crazy because hes actually going to follow the Constitution and get rid of a lot wasteful parts of the government.

"Not going to go there?" Please. Paul is a guy who can say with a straight face that hes NEVER raised taxes, didnt vote for the war, and a host of other things.

Besides... who can I vote for on a local, state, congressional level???

The entire country is 'polarized' and both sides are fighting viciously for causes that inhibit our rights as citizens.

Not really. Loyal voters are now becoming independent because theyre fet up with all of the bullshit.
Don't get me wrong. All is not lost. But I cringe every time I vote when I look at all the candidates and then have to check a box. I think that unless qualified libertarian-type candidates that have more of an agenda than to legalize marijuana start to run for office things will continue to errode.

Ron Paul is libertarian and running under the Republican ticket. His agenda is far beyond marijuana.

I dont see anyone who can rationally look at what Paul says and think its hysterical or bad. The people who dont like Paul are the ones who are clinging to one issue votes (i.e. prochoice, gun control, whatever) and getting nervous about shit that the media tells them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131