over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy 13 weeks out - WOW

wow:eek:
I want him to come in PEELED.
I don't know if he will ever have that BANG factor like RC did but his size is freaking impressive.
-F2S

Wonder if he is observing ramadan!! That would be mind boggling if he was

Wonder if he is observing ramadan!! That would be mind boggling if he was

tdIH5za.png

Superb

Wow that's amazing I always wanted a body like this, good going dude keep up the good work and keep inspiring us.

hes working with chris.. bro i feel like a kid excited to see him on stage with chris at his side.

yes aceto handling it all , the whole year, off season - prep till the big o

I can't wait!!! I totally forgot about him working with Aceto. Him working with Aceto, and now Levrone hopefully stepping on stage....:headbang:

If he is 322 lbs like a previous poster stated, then he is going to grow into the show. He hit the stage at around 310 lbs at his last few showings....and at the weight he is now, he would be well under 300 lbs if he didn't gain any more muscle.

Knowing how Chris does things in the off-season, Ramy was probably going very light on the drugs during that time...and will likely start blasting away now.

If he is 322 lbs like a previous poster stated, then he is going to grow into the show. He hit the stage at around 310 lbs at his last few showings....and at the weight he is now, he would be well under 300 lbs if he didn't gain any more muscle.

Knowing how Chris does things in the off-season, Ramy was probably going very light on the drugs during that time...and will likely start blasting away now.

as freaky as he is he really doesn't have a heavy drug look in that pic...

looks like heavy weigh, heavy food, heavy rest...
but who knows..:cool:

as freaky as he is he really doesn't have a heavy drug look in that pic...

looks like heavy weigh, heavy food, heavy rest...
but who knows..:cool:

Firstly, I think what Mike stated is spot on. Aceto is known for doing that with his athletes and quite frankly it probably the best way to do things. Guys blasting and blasting all year just end up looking and feeling wore out especially the last few weeks of a contest prep. Having breaks always keeps the athlete looking and feeling fresher in the grand scheme of things.

But how can you look at his physique and come up with it just looks like heavy food, heavy rest etc? I think that is the biggest load of crap. Is it because he is smoother? Less vascularity? More healthy looking? Please tell me how you can look at someone from the back and say yeah he is definitely running low drugs and eating and sleeping alot. Obviously it's pretty obvious he is lifting heavy and eating lots cos the guy is 322 pounds of muscle.

Again I think Mike is spot on so I actually think what you stated is true but I don't get how you could give the reason you did when he is pretty much looking the best he has done from the back at this stage ever.

Last edited:
EVERYTIME i see him the same exact phrase pops up in my head- WTF :eek:

and yes, DEFINITE calf improvement :headbang:

Last edited:
Firstly, I think what Mike stated is spot on. Aceto is known for doing that with his athletes and quite frankly it probably the best way to do things. Guys blasting and blasting all year just end up looking and feeling wore out especially the last few weeks of a contest prep. Having breaks always keeps the athlete looking and feeling fresher in the grand scheme of things.

But how can you look at his physique and come up with it just looks like heavy food, heavy rest etc? I think that is the biggest load of crap. Is it because he is smoother? Less vascularity? More healthy looking? Please tell me how you can look at someone from the back and say yeah he is definitely running low drugs and eating and sleeping alot. Obviously it's pretty obvious he is lifting heavy and eating lots cos the guy is 322 pounds of muscle.

Again I think Mike is spot on so I actually think what you stated is true but I don't get how you could give the reason you did when he is pretty much looking the best he has done from the back at this stage ever.

lol
mike is spot on but mine is a load of crap... lol:cool:

always good stuff from captain swiss...:star-w:rs

well....

a few months back there was a post of omg look how small ramy is...

I posted something to the goofball posts in that one too...
now we have this pic.
sure isn't small.

why else do I say doesn't scream drugs?
skin.... nice clear clean, basically healthy looking. plenty of guys have good skin but idk from other pics I have seen just looks a lil healthier color, lol I guess...

viens, not many.
even when guys are in "full off season mode many have bulging giant veins... why? cus they are on grams of gear!!! lol
take that down a few notches n shit doesn't look like its exploding so much..

then dude looks fucking jacked... not like beaten up over trained, has to me like a full rested look. see his back?

the guy is enormous and a total mutant freak, but in that pic, idk just doesn't scream drug abuse to me... sure as shit he isn't "low dosing" to get there but there is perspective in this shit.

if someone who might have an idea said he was eating like 500 or so g of pro ed from mostly whole food, lifting short n heavy eod n talking lil test ( less then a g ) with slin/gh/etc maybe something crazy like deca, for real id prob believe it....

In no way could I ever know anything from a pic.

but

to me this pic doesn't scream dugs... there are hundreds in the pic thread that do and they are no where near this size. size doesnt always = drugs.

not like this is the first pic ive seen of the guy.

he is taking LARGE amounts of gh and slin.

that is exactly what it looks like.

with LARGE amounts of food.

:cool:

ALLEX is actually spot on..

Reminds me of this:

sysSKze.jpg

For some reason, I think about HGH when I see this picture of Dorian.

Yes Captain Crazy I agreed with Mike in regards to thinking he wouldn't be blasting the aas to the high heavens and that he had a deload period. It's fairly common knowledge that Aceto does that from what I have seen. He will obviously start ramping things up now. Although his deload period would definitely not be 100mg test every week. I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with what you stated it was the the looks like low drugs and heavy training to me. Of course we have all seen the pics of him downsized a few months ago so that it was evident Aceto made him have a break from everything.

It a weird subject as I actually believe you can guess certain drugs by just looking at someone. Obviously nothing is exact but some to give certain looks. I 100% agree with Allex but I guess in doing that I am doing exactly what I had a go at you for doing :eek: Although I do think it's different as high slin and hgh usage can be really obvious in a physique. Whereas high or low doses aren't... otherwise we wouldn't have all those silly pro dose debates all the time.

I know some guys who are huge and quite fat with the typical meathead look and red face and they probably look like they abuse but some only use small doses. Then you have the 170 pound lean skinny guy who is tanned and looks healthy and you find out he is on 200mg tren a everyday. So we are all just guessing at the end of the day. But to me when a BB takes lots of HGH and Slin it is fairly evident in their physique. The muscles go so full and their skin a lot smoother... almost like a blown up balloon in appearance. Roelly a few months ago is another example of that look. So sure flame me as I am doing what I told you off for :eek: If I had to guess he had a break then started lower anabolics with lots of hgh and slin to grow and in his contest prep the aas will shoot up.

lol
mike is spot on but mine is a load of crap... lol:cool:

always good stuff from captain swiss...:star-w:rs

well....

a few months back there was a post of omg look how small ramy is...

I posted something to the goofball posts in that one too...
now we have this pic.
sure isn't small.

why else do I say doesn't scream drugs?
skin.... nice clear clean, basically healthy looking. plenty of guys have good skin but idk from other pics I have seen just looks a lil healthier color, lol I guess...

viens, not many.
even when guys are in "full off season mode many have bulging giant veins... why? cus they are on grams of gear!!! lol
take that down a few notches n shit doesn't look like its exploding so much..

then dude looks fucking jacked... not like beaten up over trained, has to me like a full rested look. see his back?

the guy is enormous and a total mutant freak, but in that pic, idk just doesn't scream drug abuse to me... sure as shit he isn't "low dosing" to get there but there is perspective in this shit.

if someone who might have an idea said he was eating like 500 or so g of pro ed from mostly whole food, lifting short n heavy eod n talking lil test ( less then a g ) with slin/gh/etc maybe something crazy like deca, for real id prob believe it....

In no way could I ever know anything from a pic.

but

to me this pic doesn't scream dugs... there are hundreds in the pic thread that do and they are no where near this size. size doesnt always = drugs.

not like this is the first pic ive seen of the guy.

Last edited:
I wish I could sit in on a couple convo's with aceto and some of his athletes. I mean Aceto trains a lot of big name guys. Its not like he is some small time guru giving out a generalized drug outline and meal plan.

Like how does he know ok ramy needs this much test. Raymond needs this much test. Cedric needs this many IU's. If it was all GH then wouldn't Aceto just load up all his athletes on a ton of if such as in the case of ramy and have all his athletes look like this?

There is more to it.

Not to stir up anything but I was working with a IFBB athelete who at one time worked with aceto. The more comfortable he got with me the more stories he shared. There was one about Guy Cisternino and Charles Glass that was pretty Narly and Aceto just turned a blind eye to what was going on.

A lot of the 3d look being accomplished now days is direct spot injections of I forget the name of it right before they go on stage.

Nobody will ever really know what he takes. Some think he doesn't abuse gh/slin bc he has a tiny waist. That could be the case but then again it could be genetics. People often confuse freaky mass with extreme AAS use. Just from people I know, the guys I know who use the most gear are the most freaky conditioned and lean and they use 10x more than guys I know who have 60lbs on them with less conditioning.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws