over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy is destroying Phil

The big reason is guys like Lui Marco. He is bashing Phil in social media for years.

First he favored Kai. Then Ramy. Always had no critique for them. But lots for Phil.

No idea why but this guy has a huge following. He was never at a contest and always judges based on selected pics. Favorable ones for Kai or Ramy. Unfavorable ones for Heath.

I asked him why he does that. Ge made a ton of posts on Insta regarding the O. Never got an answer. So I asked again. And boom I was blocked.

Phils gut is a problem indeed. But since guys like Lui Marco are everywhere they for sure are the bigger problem. Everybody now seems to think he woud be the best judge in the world but in the end they dont realize that they only reduplicate what questionable other guys have hammered in their minds for a 1000 times.

He's just a random guy with an opinion, what's the problem? No one is forced to take him seriously.
People seem to like his style and funny sayings.
Lots of pros use him due to his Instagram following, which is everything these days. Phil tried use him too for years. But why if he is a know-nothing? Because he has a big web precense. But when he says things you don't like he's suddenly just a useless hater. If he was favorable to Phil Phil would try to be "best friends" with him.

Fact of the matter is that lots of bodybuilding fans agree with the gut issue even without knowing about Lui.

Jeeesh idk, i thought Ramy but it was close...i do want to say something about the guts... Dorian and RC both had those same relaxed bellies as these guys... really hasnt changed imo

Jeeesh idk, i thought Ramy but it was close...i do want to say something about the guts... Dorian and RC both had those same relaxed bellies as these guys... really hasnt changed imo
Exactly, go back 10 and 20 years and guys had guts. It's part of being massive. Bloat can happen for a number of reasons, when you are that big it is hard to control the gut especially when you are trying to carb up for fullness, it gets full too unfortunately.

Phil is not far lol

**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Chris Bumstead looked awesome! That height and those lines are just nuts.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxOau5471M

How can anyone like this guy? Honestly... SMH

Would it be impossible for him to simply state: "Not the best my midsection could have looked. Not a mistake I will make again. End of discussion."

This shows confidence and objectiveness about one's self.........nah just go with total dbag:rolleyes::banghead:

I think Phil Heath celebrating this Olympia victory is equivalent to Kim Jong Un celebrating an election victory...whole thing smells a little fishy

Alright, scorecards guys.

Ramy was never a threat to Phil. Bonac was in 2nd until the finals, then he lost the position to Ramy.

Phil was way ahead the entire time.

2017-IFBB-OLYMPIA-FINAL-RESULTS-1.jpg

Chris Bumstead looked awesome! That height and those lines are just nuts.

Chris Bumstead's physique is the future of bodybuilding. Not classic physique. At some point this crazy, overblown, "bubble gut", cartoonish, mass for the sake of mass...will end. Can anyone fault his physique? It is far more pleasing and acceptable, in general, than current bb standards. A few more heath issues/deaths will help turn the tide.

Pictures don't do justice, I saw them in person and phils condiontioning and that 3D cartoonish look with full popped round muscles bellies.. so damn hard to beat.. when Phil walked on stage; I knew it was over

Pictures don't do justice, I saw them in person and phils condiontioning and that 3D cartoonish look with full popped round muscles bellies.. so damn hard to beat.. when Phil walked on stage; I knew it was over

I don't really get it either... people being so bitter when they talk about Heath... I mean, I watched the award ceremony, and on the vid it was not even close... Phil LOOKS sooooooo much better than Ramy, how could someone even compare the two of them?!?! :eek::confused::eek:

Yeah, Ramy is a freak, but Phil's aesthetics are BY FAR superior... his shape is infinitely more pleasing to the eye than everyone else's, except maybe Dexter.

Bonac comes close though. But when purely speaking of size, even Roelly looks better than Ramy IMO... well, I guess we can all agree to disagree. :)

So what if Phil had stepped on stage with a gyno? All your arguments about 3D look, winning from the back, etc. would still hold, but surely he should be penalized for such a massive aesthetic flaw. In the opinion of most people, a massively distended gut with no visible lower abs and a belly button popping out like a dick is a similar aesthetic flaw that SHOULD BE PENALIZED:mad:.

It's just hypocritical to punish Lockett for his massive gyno, while not deducting any points for Phil's similarly grave aesthetic flaw :banghead:

look at Dave's tricep.....

LOL, it actually has a fuckin POINT on it....WTF????:confused:

Lower back is biggest indicator of condition, compare the lower backs bro. Phil out conditioned him, that is all. Ramy placed 2nd which is fantastic!!! Phil is starting to fall, you could see it in the prejudging. That's why he tightened up his condition ASAP for Saturday night.
I realise that mate as a overall thing (lower back) yes but depending on individual trouble areas some guys can have a peeled lower back but not no so peeled other bodyparts say legs ,hams, glutes

I am loosing count of how Phil looses/ looks bad in prejudging but somehow miraculously appears as this glorious winner in night now.

Prejudging is bodybuilding.

Same thing happened with Kai. Kai was leading in prejudging few years ago and finished ahead of Phil. Phil was off but then he somehow pulled it off in the night show ahead of Kai. Kai was striated all over inside out, still gave it to Phil. Kai was so damn impressive that year.

Same old bullshit.

Here is another way of looking at it ..

We hear in last 2-3 years constant
criticism of Rhoden even this year, dont we ..

"Shawn has a poor stomach control. Judges placed him lower cos of this".

"He let go off his stomach in transitions etc".

How about snatching a sandow from Phil on the basis of a bad stomach control/ a fucking gut ? This in itself is a reason enough to NOT to crown him Mr O.

It costs Rhoden a placing or two but Phil walks away with a sandow. Thats not fair judging. Its all bullshit. This was Ramy's year and he bought enough goods in my mind to topple a deteriorating Heath or shall I say detetiorated heath.

They could have done it but Steve W and Manion choose not too.

Hany Ramod said himself in post O interview last year that Phil was off in prejudging. He admitted that.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity