over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Hahaha...Those preloads.....OUCH! Talk about first shot jitters, I kept thinking is this even worth it!?? Stenox....would you believe I just found some left over from my powerlifting days and tossed them? Sad but true....

im based in the UK and always used to buy proper testoviron single amp per box. quality stuff.

one of my best ever courses though was yellow top organon decca and pink thai d bol. 1 shot of decca with 4 tabs per day about 5 week course.

proper nolvadex too

RWR - everything (Deca 50, Boledabal-H, Stanozol, Drive, etc, etc)

BEST STANAZOL IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORICAL HISTORIES!!! LOL!

Yep. And you actually had to KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE and MEET SOMEBODY to get it, not a click of the mouse in the comfort of your own…

I remember using the syntex number as my ATM pin for years, think it was 2902. Those sus pre-loads hurt like hell.

seen all of that, also how about the crazy shit on the legal side we all tried as kids

dibencozide
raw glandular extracts
smilax
muscle nitros
muscle mix (some stupid crap in a dropper bottle but damn i thought i was gettin huge)
liver tabs by the handful (actually pretty damn good for you)

Yeah, the only Upjohn stuff I ever saw and used was the cypionate. It was great stuff.

How about....

Reforvit - B

Testosterone Heptylate from Theramex

SPA Anavar

Syntex Anadrol -- never used it but I saw it a lot, as my gym source always had a bunch of them.

Fort Dodge Equipoise

Laurabolin

I was just gonna say Heptalate and fort dodge eq. Good call Ivan.

Yep. And you actually had to KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE and MEET SOMEBODY to get it, not a click of the mouse in the comfort of your own…

No shit! Things these days are too easy....and too scarey.

Today I just got a script for 11 x 1,000mg vials of Reandron (test undecanoate inj) by Schering. Never heard of it before - apparently got released in 2005.

First shot I ever took was a preloaded Sustanon Rediject, luckily I had a guy that told me to switch the damn needle to a smaller gauge rather then the supplied 18 gauge which you could look thru.

Sten was about the cheapest steroid back then.

What memories.

Only old timers would remember I think??
1. Sten
2. Russian GH with glass vials, yellow powder, no water
3. Pre load sus250.......1 1/2 inch, 18 gauge
4. UpJohn Deca
5. Finajet 100 cc bottles
6. Stenox tabs

Hahaha i remember the Russian Gh

Preloads

First cycle I did was sust 250, deca 50, the pre loaded glass vials with those Huge needles. I transferred all of them to more useful syringes. Good stuff tho.

The Sus Preloads were my goto gear. I bought so many it took me two or three years to run out. I would take Ref-B orally by injecting it into Vitamin E gel caps.

Winny V seemed much more popular back in the day as well. I switched to Winny in the Summers to "bridge". Yes I'm bright.:D

Man, I wish those days were still around! I actually liked the reforvit-b. Sten was around in abundance. Luckily, I was warned about the sust preloads and I transferred them. My first cycle was just dbol(25mg a day)...two weeks in I got the flu and stopped, so not really a cycle.:( My second cycle was anavar(searle), deca, and test cyp....I was a string bean and put on almost 30lbs! I wish I could do that again!! I don't recall the Russian GH?

Today I just got a script for 11 x 1,000mg vials of Reandron (test undecanoate inj) by Schering. Never heard of it before - apparently got released in 2005.

Thats the very long acting form said to work for hrt purposes for periods up to 10 or 12 weeks isn't it? still not approved in the US but they are working on it.
For me i am fine with my test cyp, crap i would miss my injections i think, LOL

I don't recall the Russian GH?

That was dodgy stuff. Clear glass vials, silver tops, blue russian writting ink on them that would smudge with the finger. Looking back, it wasn't GH though, as the effects were not there. They were HCG effects.

I mean no disrepect to phi or any of the old timers...But how did you find stuff in the 80's and 90's and how did you know what to take with what...and for how long....I guess we should thank the old timers for some what being lab ratts...

Thanks guys...for showing us the ropes...

Good Q

I mean no disrepect to phi or any of the old timers...But how did you find stuff in the 80's and 90's and how did you know what to take with what...and for how long....I guess we should thank the old timers for some what being lab ratts...

Thanks guys...for showing us the ropes...

I got what my buddies brought up from Mexico.......I took anything they had......you had to or else go natural. No internet for me back 20 years ago.....I just read as much as I could and listened to guys who used them.

lol those lil sust redijects...they were so cute!!!:p

and the sten i think were like 100mg, the stenox like 2.5mg haloteston.

i grabbed some on vacation in mexico. kinda expensive....but those were the days.

brovel and tornel test.....$8.14 per 10cc! who cares if its underdosed...shoot the whole bottle...its under 10 bucks!

ganabol 50....EQ

Reforvitb gave me an infection....i shoulda just drank it!!!

memories.....

syntex a-50's, reforvit-b,steris-cyp,russian d ball, on the low end...Brovel everything. I used to get these d ball with an appetite stimulator..i think it was anabolex? not sure.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws