over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST FROM THE PAST

I:)loved that burn that ref-b gave when injected

lol those lil sust redijects...they were so cute!!!:p

and the sten i think were like 100mg, the stenox like 2.5mg haloteston.

i grabbed some on vacation in mexico. kinda expensive....but those were the days.

brovel and tornel test.....$8.14 per 10cc! who cares if its underdosed...shoot the whole bottle...its under 10 bucks!

ganabol 50....EQ

Reforvitb gave me an infection....i shoulda just drank it!!!

memories.....

pk WHO BOUGHT CYBERCENICS? i did and when it didnt work....i said..."oh i did it wrong, i gotta do the phase 1 kit first" and bout the phase 1 and another cybercenics kit.....still no gains!

pk WHO BOUGHT CYBERCENICS? i did and when it didnt work....i said..."oh i did it wrong, i gotta do the phase 1 kit first" and bout the phase 1 and another cybercenics kit.....still no gains!

I did. :mad:

if i could get back all the money i've spent on supplements that were supposed to have steroid-like effects i could be driving a ferrari right now.

ha ha me too.

my gains were sadly not the same as franco santoriello.

anybody see the training video they produced??

Steris cyp, Syntex AD-50's and Redijects were great!

...Then came the end...some friends went down to Mex from San Diego and bought their usual little "pallet" of Steris cyp, and even smaller "pallet" of Deca in 2cc bottles. And their first fake bottles of Anadrol. Then a few months later, everything was fake. That sucked.

It wasn't until I got on this page that I heard one could buy Gear in Mexico once again.

Sus preloads & stenox....WOW....used to love them

I love posts like this...so many memories get brought back! I too relied heavily on mexico for products....like phil said, it was either that or go natural. After learning the profit margin my "guy" was making, it was off to Matamorus Mexico! Sus redi's, Sten, stenox, plus all the vet stuff. T200 by Brovel and then the Tornel were staples for my test needs for quite awhile. God the stories of the Mexico trips LOL!. As to where I learned and stuff...I read. Dan Duchaine was big and I remember Muscle Media 2000 was loaded with steriod related topics in the early 90's. I had the classic "steriod guy" I looked up to at my local gym that started it all for me. The "scene" has changed so much since the old days. Even the internet scene has changed night and day since I first ventured into it 14-15yrs ago...if you havent been there through it all you couldnt understand. Thanks for the trip down memory lane phil ;)

back in the late 70's guys i knew were taking 200 mgs of deca per week and 3 ciba dbol tabs per day and making fantastic size and strength gains.

yes and i bet they still could make those gains on that ,,,,but everyone thinks they need a gram of everything to grow

Sust pre-loads...

I wish somebody would have told me about smaller gauge pins. Those 18g harpoons left some pretty serious holes. I would have to put a bandaid on sometimes so I wouldn't bleed.

I also used to get norandren 50mg. God that stuff was painful.

But those were the best gains of my life.

syntex a-50's, reforvit-b,steris-cyp,russian d ball, on the low end...Brovel everything. I used to get these d ball with an appetite stimulator..i think it was anabolex? not sure.

those were prob the best dbs i ever used..3.5mg of db and 1.5 of app stimulant the plastic strips from the dominican republic! ahhh

Anyone remember Maxibolin? Made by Organon. Probably the weakest anabolic steroid ever made. Good for about 5 lbs. of water weight gain which would leave very quickly after you went off it. Still sold as Orabolin in the far east.

I loved Ref-B! I used to just shoot it into my mouth with a syringe. Took so much of it i grew to actually like the taste.

Lived on Brovel and Tornel. Back then if it had a cow or a horse on the label it was GOOD TO GO!

Luckily i grew up in a powerlifting only gym (if you didnt compete you couldnt train there) so getting it and being taught how to run it was right there.

Oh BOY! A Blast from the Past thread:p

Yes, my favorite Dbol of all time was from Indonesia called Dupa. Reforvit, Metandiabol, Anabols, and russians were all good too. Couldn't beat Reforvit for the price.

I wasn't around in the 80's, but my experiences started from the mid-90's.

Sten, sustanon pre-load, Primoteston Depots, Real and FAKE Steris...lol, topical Trenbolone with DMSO, and all the various test options down in Mexico at the time along with Omnadrens from Poland:cool:

Syntex 2902 pills were a few years before my time, but the pink blister packs that came out in 1994 by Syntex were okay. Hemogenin from Brazil was some strong shit!

Here is a blast from the past right here:
CAN YOU FIND THESE IN MEXICO- HOW MUCH?

Yes, I was a dork....but an experienced one:D

BMJ

Anyone remember Maxibolin? Made by Organon. Probably the weakest anabolic steroid ever made. Good for about 5 lbs. of water weight gain which would leave very quickly after you went off it. Still sold as Orabolin in the far east.

Yes, Orabolin still around. No water gains though. It was like primo in effects. Very good for women.

I used to get these d ball with an appetite stimulator..i think it was anabolex? not sure.

You're thinking of Anaplex. 5mg of d-bol with all these vitamins and minerals. Couldn't take more than 6 a day (30mg) as you'd overdose on vitamin A. Vet product from Australia, big blue, then green, then burgundy coated tablets.
I 'think' it's still being made.

omg syntex anapolan, brovel stuff, the old EQs...anyone mention legit Russian or Polish dbol yet? Too faked now...but I have to admit I was sentimental till Phill's line about the Sust preloads...my ass still cringes when I think of being young, looking at that thing and thinking, "well really, how bad can an 18g be?"

Between that and the old Suspension I used to get I think I walked funny for 3 months when I was 22...<sigh> good old days

You're thinking of Anaplex. 5mg of d-bol with all these vitamins and minerals. Couldn't take more than 6 a day (30mg) as you'd overdose on vitamin A. Vet product from Australia, big blue, then green, then burgundy coated tablets.
I 'think' it's still being made.

There was also a dbol like that in Mexico called Restauvit, with a TON of vitamin A in it.

There was also Anabolex made in the Dominnican republic. It had 3mg of Dbol and 1.5mg of Periactin. Periactin stimulated the appetite, but could also be used as a sedative.

Then another, this one in Mexico again, was called Gervitan. It contained 7mg of methyltest per capsule, Vit A, d, B1, B2, B12, and Vit C.

BMJ

i know alot of your guys ran cycles back then with no pct and oral only cycle did you keep alot of gains?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131