over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work explained

I'm on dialysis so I get labs done weekly. I think it's very important for aas users to get labs done at least every 3-4 months. Preventive care is better than going to the hospital when it's too late.

I'm on dialysis so I get labs done weekly. I think it's very important for aas users to get labs done at least every 3-4 months. Preventive care is better than going to the hospital when it's too late.

Hi mate. I have read your post in the past & the medical issues u have had unfortunately. Really sorry for the stuff u have to go through. U really put good info for everyone and to learn from your mistakes. I really appreciate that. Thank u. I was just curious and had a question . so when u say this do u have to to do blood work every week, like every week without fail compulsory stuff ? Really is that what happens to people who unfortunately have to go through dialysis ? If this is the case then just wow this sounds so damn inconvenient ! Every week living by week to week blood work results. Can't comprehend properly . I hope and pray u manage the best of health possible . Take care mate.

There is no reason not to get bloodwork at least pre and post cycle, and mid cycle if something is up...

Thanks for the post good article.

Hi mate. I have read your post in the past & the medical issues u have had unfortunately. Really sorry for the stuff u have to go through. U really put good info for everyone and to learn from your mistakes. I really appreciate that. Thank u. I was just curious and had a question . so when u say this do u have to to do blood work every week, like every week without fail compulsory stuff ? Really is that what happens to people who unfortunately have to go through dialysis ? If this is the case then just wow this sounds so damn inconvenient ! Every week living by week to week blood work results. Can't comprehend properly . I hope and pray u manage the best of health possible . Take care mate.

Thanks bro. Yes, I and all dialysis patients have to get labs done weekly, rain or shine. It's not bad though as they can just draw blood from the catheter itself and not have to poke me. Just waiting on my kidney transplant and as soon as I get it, I'll be back. This entire experience has made me wiser and see the world in a different way(good), as well as teach me to be more patient. :)

Thanks bro. Yes, I and all dialysis patients have to get labs done weekly, rain or shine. It's not bad though as they can just draw blood from the catheter itself and not have to poke me. Just waiting on my kidney transplant and as soon as I get it, I'll be back. This entire experience has made me wiser and see the world in a different way(good), as well as teach me to be more patient. :)
Thanks mate. I hope u get a great healthy kidney and feel super good again. I hope it happens asap for u/ getting a healthy donor etc:) you know your posts were one of the main reasons I kissed final goodbye to ephedrine HCl. I did have a good abuse of it many years. Taking preworkout year around and in fat loss mode 24 mg x3 a day. It even stopped working for me . I gave long breaks . stopped tried again but it wouldn't give me the same appetite suppression. I still took it as i was addicted to it. Before cardio before weights u name it. Then I read how regular use of ephedrine stresses the kidneys and jacks BP and read all your posts on the board which really really opened my eyes. I kicked the habit for good. Little tough in the beginning but i can be very head strong if ny mind is made for good .Been 4 -5 months now since I touched it. Never again. Don't even miss it :) had blood work a month or so ago and kidneys were super healthy thank God for that. Many thanks for posting your issues so openly and honestly sometimes we need that ' in your face advice' to correct ourselves and take step in the right direction which I did. I use to think I can't have a killer work out without it , all bloody mental. I find it no different now without it. Still kill weights the same intensity & I feel so happy about this change. All the best mate.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I hope u get a great healthy kidney and feel super good again. I hope it happens asap for u/ getting a healthy donor etc:) you know your posts were one of the main reasons I kissed final goodbye to ephedrine HCl. I did have a good abuse of it many years. Taking preworkout year around and in fat loss mode 24 mg x3 a day. It even stopped working for me . I gave long breaks . stopped tried again but it wouldn't give me the same appetite suppression. I still took it as i was addicted to it. Before cardio before weights u name it. Then I read how regular use of ephedrine stresses the kidneys and jacks BP and read all your posts on the board which really really opened my eyes. I kicked the habit for good. Little tough in the beginning but i can be very head strong if ny mind is made for good .Been 4 -5 months now since I touched it. Never again. Don't even miss it :) had blood work a month or so ago and kidneys were super healthy thank God for that. Many thanks for posting your issues so openly and honestly sometimes we need that ' in your face advice' to correct ourselves and take step in the right direction which I did. I use to think I can't have a killer work out without it , all bloody mental. I find it no different now without it. Still kill weights the same intensity & I feel so happy about this change. All the best mate.

Thanks bro. If I can at least reach one of you guys with my posts, I feel like I've done my job/good deed. I know it's tough to be health conscious in this sport, but I believe it's necessary if one wants to live long. I also think that as grown men, we have the right to do w/e we want with our bodies, but that we must accept responsibility/consequences for our actions.

Thanks bro. If I can at least reach one of you guys with my posts, I feel like I've done my job/good deed. I know it's tough to be health conscious in this sport, but I believe it's necessary if one wants to live long. I also think that as grown men, we have the right to do w/e we want with our bodies, but that we must accept responsibility/consequences for our actions.
U have done a sterling job mate ! This is community service of the highest level. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity