over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Results

So u dont trust the UGL that brews but you do trust the raw supplier????????
When bunk shit is found like this the 1st thing they say is well it must be the raws it wasnt my fault it was my raw guy. an easy way out and probally right half the time. why not blame some 1 eles thats what people do when caught
There seems to be alot more of this going around as of late
HGH had its moment now we are back to the AAS fakes

yes i trust my raw supplier who is solid and proven by multiple blood work results. having used pharma grade test, i know that 150mg a week puts me at around 1000 total test two days after inject. my home brew puts me at this number as well. this is how i test my test. ugl don't always accurately dose the raws they get from overseas. its not the raws in question, its the shady practice of ugl to not put enough of the powder into the oil. it's called under cutting and its done for greed. if the ugl lab gets bad raws that is another issue. of course it's not their fault. ugl need to lab test the powder they sell though. when using aas other than test, i take a home steroid urine test. it is expensive but it lets me know exactly what drug i am taking.

yes i trust my raw supplier who is solid and proven by multiple blood work results. having used pharma grade test, i know that 150mg a week puts me at around 1000 total test two days after inject. my home brew puts me at this number as well. this is how i test my test. ugl don't always accurately dose the raws they get from overseas. its not the raws in question, its the shady practice of ugl to not put enough of the powder into the oil. it's called under cutting and its done for greed. if the ugl lab gets bad raws that is another issue. of course it's not their fault. ugl need to lab test the powder they sell though. when using aas other than test, i take a home steroid urine test. it is expensive but it lets me know exactly what drug i am taking.

Ok I got it only a UGL will undercut raw manufactors would never do such a thing. when we get burned for a few vials not that unusual get burned on some raws and you may be makeing shit for along time b/4 knowing.
A UGL that doesnt test the product and keeps passin it on "of course it's not their fault"???????

I think you should tell us the sponsor you were using.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sponsor was UGFreak. Admin's please delete if I am not allowed to post this i don't want to get banned...

Ok I got it only a UGL will undercut raw manufactors would never do such a thing. when we get burned for a few vials not that unusual get burned on some raws and you may be makeing shit for along time b/4 knowing.
A UGL that doesnt test the product and keeps passin it on "of course it's not their fault"???????

I never said raw manufactures wouldn't undercut. it's much more likely a ugl will though. I test all my raw test powders against the results i had with pharma grade test. that's how i know my supplier is legit. picking up a ugl vial and hoping it is dosed right and clean is not for me. If it works for you, great.

Those results look fantastic Roid!!! Solid products right there from UG.

Stewie just posted yesterday about this in another thread. Most all people will be somewhat close from a blood test. Every time someone comes in low we cannot use this red hearing, because most of the time it will not be true.

He should be way higher than that on his bloods, it is most likely the oil he is using.

Maybe it is age related. Most of the labs I review are from guys I train who are well over 60 yrs old. The younger guys I train usually don't get labs done, sad but true. The older guys go to the Dr and do it the legal way. So who really knows. i have seen one guys labs who is 32 and weighs 230 at 5'9 and on 500mg his level was around 780. Maybe because he usually runs a lot more?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws