over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building and Height

How tall are you

• Total voters
whewww, I almost questioned if I should quit deadlifting lol. I am already at 500lbs and would like to hit 600lbs someday - but not if I will get shorter in the process :p

Its acutally a joke I use at the gym after a heavy lift, I'll ask my partner "Do I look any shorter after that?" :D

HA HA

Its acutally a joke I use at the gym after a heavy lift, I'll ask my partner "Do I look any shorter after that?" :D

Yea I used to wonder if the heavy squatting would compress my spine and make me lose a little height, but I guess not cuz I'm still 5'8"

6' 1.5" and ripped to the bone with shredded glutes 24/7/365

(ok thats a flatout lie.... 6' 1.5" and had veal, linguine, and chocolate mouse cake last night and loved every morsel of it)

Im 6'1 or 6' and i have to be 260 to look 220 lol. Not entirely true but pretty much. But one thing that is true is the fact that once a tall guy puts on muscle tue V-taper and everything looks a lot better than when a short guy gets big, more aesthetically pleasing.
But also, Ronnie was 5'11 which is pretty much 6'0. Dennie wolf and toney, the two most aesthetically pleasing bodies in the ifbb imo are both over 6'. Arnold 6'2. Searching for many famous bodybuilders is Flex, levrone, yates, cutler etc, it seems like the common height amongst top bodybuilders is between 5'7-6'0, with most being 5'8, 5'9, 5'10,
So there are a lot of bodybuilders that look good over 6'... but i think it takes a taller bb longer to get to the thickness and width necessary to look huge.

Last edited:
i am sure the majority of people are shorter than 6ft anyway.

6"1'', but depends on the moon phase.
235#

I have heard that in reality Arnold was only 5'10"....Definitely not > 6'

5,9 very clear abbs not much on the size front though, long arms for hieght is frustrating too but only in the beginning. i didnt realise so many people here were 5,5 and 5,6. i think all heights look good in the end though

6'3" 235

being tall is a tradeoff, shorter guys look thicker at a lower weight, but we get to hang much more muscle off our frames - it just takes longer and more bodyweight to get there...

5'9" 204 Under 10 percent right now. Arms around 18 and a half.
I still have a long way to go.

Last edited:

I've stood right next to Arnold and had my picture taken and he is lucky to be 6' even. I'm nearly 6"1" and he was certainly shorter than me. However...he is god and will be 10' tall in my mind!

There's a website out there called "celebheights.com", and they get crazy on there. They don't just go by what someone "says" they are. They dig up proof to show how tall someone really is, thru pictures with other people and shit like that, lol.

Anyways Arnold's current height is listed at 6'0", but it says he was 6'1.5" at one point. If you scroll thru the 100's of comments at the bottom, you'll see lots of people's evidence hahah.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-177.html

6ft 220lbs at 14%bf. I have a cold 19in arm but it looks 16 do to the length of my arm!! Any suggestions to help with this would be great.

6 foot tall and a half inch and 238 @ 10 weeks out, off season 270-280 lbs.....:)

6ft 220lbs at 14%bf. I have a cold 19in arm but it looks 16 do to the length of my arm!! Any suggestions to help with this would be great.

How do you have 19 inch arms at that height and weight? I'm at the same bf as you and i'm 5'7 and my arms are 19 1/2 inches. :confused:

How do you have 19 inch arms at that height and weight? I'm at the same bf as you and i'm 5'7 and my arms are 19 1/2 inches. :confused:

brother you must have a very different build than most, im 6ft on the dot and im 235lb+ and approx 15% and my arms only 17inches..

220lb(100kg) at 6 foot is still really only an athletic build for most, def not freaky proportions... 19inch is getting freaky dude!

Arm size is so over-exaggerated it ain't even funny.. Years ago my buddy who is 6'3" 240 used to say he had 19" arms and I believed him, just cuz he was big.. Well he finally measured them one day in front of me and they were 17-ish..

Then on another forum I'm on, a couple wks ago this guy starts talking about his buddy who he says is huge - at 5'11" 168 - and that he has 19" arms!!! LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131