over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building and Height

How tall are you

• Total voters
That is a tough poll. Wouldn't the numbers be about the same for any group of guys polled. Most males fall into the 5'6 - 5'11" range.

6'1" and 275 lbs...

I used to watch guys on stage when I was waiting for my class and think, "Damn, that dude is huge!" and then we would be next to each other in the pump up area and he would be all of 5'5" and weigh 80 lbs less than me. A shorter stature definitely has it's advantages, because I guarantee the audience and judges saw things just like I did and said "Damn, that dude is huge!".

5' 7 1/2 " , i swear you could see my feet in my drivers license picture

6'1 254lb =]

small man syndrome

SMS is a very powerful force. it drives short people to be very obsessive deranged individuals. I know very few short people who I would say are well balanced. The same reason alot of short people get heavily into fighting sports or why short people always try to start fights. making up for something. they got something to prove and need an outlet for their pent up hostility. I would rather see them try to get big than see them get drunk and starting fights and ending up on their backs.

6'1" 200lbs. I feel smaller than people tell me I look though. Maybe my view is distorted because my basis for comparison is all skewed from being on forums like this one though....oh well.

5'8 and 222lbs and around 14% bf. When I stopped competing 6 years ago, I didn't lose any weight coming off. I just replaced the muscle I used to have with fat.

SMS is a very powerful force. it drives short people to be very obsessive deranged individuals. I know very few short people who I would say are well balanced. The same reason alot of short people get heavily into fighting sports or why short people always try to start fights. making up for something. they got something to prove and need an outlet for their pent up hostility. I would rather see them try to get big than see them get drunk and starting fights and ending up on their backs.
I use to love house music

theres some hoes in this house, theres some hoes in this house, theres some hoes in this house, theres some hoes in this house!!!!! :rolleyes:

I always wonder If Gaining muscle Mass Make you Look Shorter than you actually are, I think it does.

The more muscle you have, the Stockier you look so i would think it would make you look shorter in the end.

Being Lean is always a Plus, it does make you look taller than you are.

sounds like you are tall and some short guy took your girl from you back in the day, and you cant understand why. perhaps girls like things OTHER than height, like people who arent judegmental sterotyping rejects. lmao

I always wonder If Gaining muscle Mass Make you Look Shorter than you actually are, I think it does.

The more muscle you have, the Stockier you look so i would think it would make you look shorter in the end.

Being Lean is always a Plus, it does make you look taller than you are.

I think it does, I was beside Ronnie Coleman a few times and had him in front of me a few times and he doesn't look 5'11" because he is so thick and wide.

5' 9" with my spikey hair, every inch counts!
220 lbs under 10% bf

"Tall" is over-rated! :)

i am just under 6'2 and about 300 at the end of the day but i am cairing a good amout of bf right now im comen off along layoff and some personal prolbems i had to take care of (cleanning my life up) so i was on the fat side to start with. i am planning to compete with in the next year so when i diet down that will realy tell me where i stand.... i think shorter guys have a advantige, look biger with less weight. but being tall has its advantiges too but i think it realy all comes down to gentics ...ex: X frame, long or short muscles, exct.

I go a whopping 5'5. I was tall in 8th grade, and then everyone passed me. I just accepted it. What's great is I don't have nearly as far to push weight as everyone else. The drawback, anything bad that I eat, shows up as fat.

6'3" 245lbs 14% and 51.

It seems I'll need another 20-30lbs to have the look I'm going for.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws