advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bought some bunk protein, any recourse ideas?

CrowMagnum

Banned
The company is tbnlabs.com. After having it mailed to me, I became suspicious of their whey protein powder after trying it so I sent some to abctestinginc.com. I got the test results and it only has 18.21% protein content. I emailed the company with my concern and they responded (over a few emails within a few minutes) by at first saying I didn't get it tested and concluded with basically saying fuck off.
They (he) are scammers, selling bunk protein and will not work with me. Is there anything I can do?

The company is tbnlabs.com. After having it mailed to me, I became suspicious of their whey protein powder after trying it so I sent some to abctestinginc.com. I got the test results and it only has 18.21% protein content. I emailed the company with my concern and they responded (over a few emails within a few minutes) by at first saying I didn't get it tested and concluded with basically saying fuck off.
They (he) are scammers, selling bunk protein and will not work with me. Is there anything I can do?

Use true nutrition next time...

But really not sure, if it is true and thats what the protein came to be then they have mislabeled it and lied, which has lead to alottt of law suits. Check out the legal forum or search more online you might have a little case if you wanna fuck over that company.

Lesson learned: true nutrition - because quality is worth it.

You can ask them for an independent certificate of analysis and they'll send one.

In True [nutrition] we trust

You can probably take this to the FDA and let them do the investigation and the company will probably try to settle outside court to avoid negative publicity, which means dough in your pocket. Just imagine if everyone here shares this info with a few people...that's a lot of people.

Last edited:

Did you send the company proof of your test? Chances are the company has no idea their protein is bunk, they are getting screwed by whoever is supplying to them.

Reporting them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) would be next step I would take if I were in your shoes.

Nothing new under the sun.
That's why Synthetek deserve my respect having the double money back guarantee if a test proves their whey isolate or any of their products don't match the label values.

did they say what else was in it? how much did the test cost? i would send them the test and see what they say, if you purchased with creadit card you can dispute it and get a credit.

Curious- what made you suspicious that it might be bunk?

If that is the case, and they are truly not concerned and treating you like shit. Right the loss off.

Take the results and make a nice little website that explains the product label claims, and your testing results. Link to it in every review that you can post, on every major site that sells this shit. Social media has power.

How much did the tests cost?

Something weird about this story

Nothing new under the sun.
That's why Synthetek deserve my respect having the double money back guarantee if a test proves their whey isolate or any of their products don't match the label values.

:yeahthat:

File a dispute with your credit card company under the premise you didn't receive the product you ordred. Should get the money back easily.

Kaladryn- I told them the results of the test, they had no interest in it and didn't ask for proof.

j4ever- they didn't say what else was in it, it was a test only for total protein content.

MissQ- I was suspicious because of it's texture/taste compared to other protein powders I've had. It didn't seem right.

Sqwark- Test cost about $50 for total protein content. What's weird about this story?

I would junk it in the trash and move on. Lesson learned.

i can't say i've ever heard of anyone testing their protein powder ... lol ... try and contact the CEO/owner ... pdf your responses and post them online so the company gets a good/bad reputation based on how they handle your compliant.

Last edited:
did you pay with credit card? do a charge back and send the lab test to CC company.

You did the best thing you could have done, u told people about you're bad experience! The worst thing that can happen to a company is bad reviews! You just told 30,000 plus people not to use their product, you take the hit, but u helped all of us. Just what boards are for.

Kaladryn- I told them the results of the test, they had no interest in it and didn't ask for proof.

j4ever- they didn't say what else was in it, it was a test only for total protein content.

MissQ- I was suspicious because of it's texture/taste compared to other protein powders I've had. It didn't seem right.

Sqwark- Test cost about $50 for total protein content. What's weird about this story?

Use must not use HGH, you would blown the lid off all that's happened recently years ago. I can't believe you had your protein powder tested. Good for you though, a scammer is a scammer regardless of the product.

another plus for true nutirion, fast service and for the price per gram you can not beat it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws