over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez MG Formula

DarrenH

Newbies
Broderick Chavez says that Olympia competitors shouldn't exceed 20 x kg and the average gym rat shouldn't exceed 6-7 x kg

Do you agree with his formula?

For example

90kg(200lbs) Olympia competitor shouldn't exceed 1800mg = 90kg x 20

90kg(200lbs) gym rate shouldn't exceed 500mg to 600mg = 90kg x 6-7

r7nZHg2.png

Apparently those who use more simply don't know how to train, eat etc if they can't achieve their goals with said amount.

Share your experiences

Broderick Chavez says that Olympia competitors shouldn't exceed 20 x kg and the average gym rat shouldn't exceed 6-7 x kg

For example

r7nZHg2.png

Apparently those who use more simply don't know how to train, eat etc if they can't achieve their goals with said amount.

Share your experiences
you look familiar

How many Olympia competitors has he coached??
Or even IFBB pros ???

Initially I thought he had some good insight but now I think he's a clown , he spouts off things that are supposed to be "fact" which might be semi accurate if everyone were exactly the same.

Saying a certain person only needs X amount of drugs is exactly the same as saying a certain bodyweight person should eat an exact amount of calories.

If you took 3 , 200 pound bodybuilders with the exact same body fat , exact same daily duties , diet , training and drug protocol do you honestly think that they will all progress at the same rate.??

This the 200mg test 2 gram of masteron guy? Sweet build. Mast is really drying him out.

much of what he says doesn’t apply to the real world. It might look fine on paper, but you’ll be spinning your wheels if you listen to his advice.

I've been fading on Chavez over the years lol. Seems like a nice enough guy but he really just spouts random "stuff" and rules that are seemingly pulled out of his butt or some odd circular reasoning that nobody can understand.

I've been fading on Chavez over the years lol. Seems like a nice enough guy but he really just spouts random "stuff" and rules that are seemingly pulled out of his butt or some odd circular reasoning that nobody can understand.

Nice? When has he been that 🤣🤣

For example

r7nZHg2.png

Share your experiences
ok, we’ll see how you fare this time around

Chavez has never been a bodybuilder, his methods aren't geared towards bodybuilders, and of the few bodybuilders he's coached none have done anything of note in shows or with their physique.

Buddy should stop acting like a fucking expert. Clueless fuck honestly.

i think hes wicked smart, been following him for a long time. the way he explains things etc, but when it comes to bodybuilding the thing is, so many things work there is no cut and dry formula. so to put things into a box and say this is the best way is where i think he may not be correct. but his knowledge about peds, diet, exercise etc is very advanced.

as with any coach expert, take what they have listen, and do your own research and trial and error. its how they too also arrived. There is no bodybuilding drug certificate on ped protocols offered by a university lol.

A
i think hes wicked smart, been following him for a long time. the way he explains things etc, but when it comes to bodybuilding the thing is, so many things work there is no cut and dry formula. so to put things into a box and say this is the best way is where i think he may not be correct. but his knowledge about peds, diet, exercise etc is very advanced.

as with any coach expert, take what they have listen, and do your own research and trial and error. its how they too also arrived. There is no bodybuilding drug certificate on ped protocols offered by a university lol.
Agree.
Broderick is smart guy and he's funny. He is great at turned a semi difficult topic and making it bare bones simple. But it also has hurt him. BB, at a certain point, isn't that simple. He definitely knows his PEDs, diet and exercise and how to turn someone from normal guy to big and strong. But he has kinda lumped bodybuilding into this group of simple topics he rants about. The proof is in the pudding tho. He is not tied to any famous/well known physiques. Yes some guys ask questions about his PED protocols, but thats about it.

A

Agree.
Broderick is smart guy and he's funny. He is great at turned a semi difficult topic and making it bare bones simple. But it also has hurt him. BB, at a certain point, isn't that simple. He definitely knows his PEDs, diet and exercise and how to turn someone from normal guy to big and strong. But he has kinda lumped bodybuilding into this group of simple topics he rants about. The proof is in the pudding tho. He is not tied to any famous/well known physiques. Yes some guys ask questions about his PED protocols, but thats about it.
I do get a kick out of the whole, "everything you need to know about nutrition fits on a post-it, " lol.

I do get a kick out of the whole, "everything you need to know about nutrition fits on a post-it, " lol.
i really liked his "the amount of people that need precise detailed protocols can fit on a sticky note " lol. its true for most people the basics will get you very very far.

I like Broderick put he is the only person I know that can answer a question without answering a question lol
Sir I would like to direct your attention to Exhibit A:

Sir I would like to direct your attention to Exhibit A:

💯Agree

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic