over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broderick Chavez MG Formula

I like Broderick put he is the only person I know that can answer a question without answering a question lol
Agree with this. He is hardly someone I would consider as an expert or authority. Although I do agree there are a good percentage of AAS users who are wayy to worried about their AAS/supplements protocols and would benefit from putting more emphasis on proper diet and training. People eating too little or too much, not tracking calories, thinking 1g protein will build a physique, worrying about the optimal split and counting RIR without actually training hard and focusing on recovery.

He doesn’t coach them, he is a consultant for them. He is more involved in strength sports like consulting for John Haack.
John spoke with him about a cycle for a powerlifting meet, sounds like Broderick put him on low test and some mast e and he said his strength went down, so he went back to his old protocol of low test, var and drol.

I think these are reasonable guidelines, considering that an intermediate guy, a typical AAS-using gym rat might be around 90 kg, so 630 mg/w as an upper limit is reasonable. If you can't gain with that, then you need to look at nutrition and training, and after eliminating all negative influences, accept that genetic endowment is lacking. Likewise at the other extreme, a 135 kg super-heavyweight competitor can blast up to 2,700 mg/w (e.g., 850 mg testosterone, 750 mg drostanolone, 600 mg trenbolone, 50 mg/d fluoxymesterone, 50 mg/d oxandrolone). Plenty, on all counts.

I think these are reasonable guidelines, considering that an intermediate guy, a typical AAS-using gym rat might be around 90 kg, so 630 mg/w as an upper limit is reasonable. If you can't gain with that, then you need to look at nutrition and training, and after eliminating all negative influences, accept that genetic endowment is lacking. Likewise at the other extreme, a 135 kg super-heavyweight competitor can blast up to 2,700 mg/w (e.g., 850 mg testosterone, 750 mg drostanolone, 600 mg trenbolone, 50 mg/d fluoxymesterone, 50 mg/d oxandrolone). Plenty, on all counts.
Of course, risk tolerance depends on "pull" factors (e.g., familial history of cardiovascular disease) & "push" factors (e.g., specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, & time-bound shot at going pro within 6 mo) that this rote formula does not consider.

That guy just dazzles people with bullshit and doesn’t really do anything that helps people..he always tries to put finite answers on shit that’s full of variables

Quick math was off, that's 2,900 mg/w.

That guy just dazzles people with bullshit and doesn’t really do anything that helps people..he always tries to put finite answers on shit that’s full of variables
Probably true if he construes these guidelines as unimpeachable based on risk tolerance & individual factors. I don't think too highly of this guy, he is morbidly obese, I just think that these are reasonable guidelines without more information.

Probably true if he construes these guidelines as unimpeachable based on risk tolerance & individual factors. I don't think too highly of this guy, he is morbidly obese, I just think that these are reasonable guidelines without more information.
Have you conversed with Peter Bond much lately? I hardly ever go to Meso, so I am not sure if he has been very active there much at all lately.

Have you conversed with Peter Bond much lately? I hardly ever go to Meso, so I am not sure if he has been very active there much at all lately.
We last exchanged email 5 or so months ago. I've been busy; he's been busy as well. He has mentioned having started a research position to support the ongoing HARNAS trial, the successor trial to HAARLEM (very exciting, and does include body composition as an end-point albeit using MFBIA) that'll keep him busy & confined to a vigorous work schedule, whereas he had more independence when he was working primarily as a software engineer for some time.

Broderick Chavez says that Olympia competitors shouldn't exceed 20 x kg and the average gym rat shouldn't exceed 6-7 x kg

Do you agree with his formula?

For example

90kg(200lbs) Olympia competitor shouldn't exceed 1800mg = 90kg x 20

90kg(200lbs) gym rate shouldn't exceed 500mg to 600mg = 90kg x 6-7

r7nZHg2.png

Apparently those who use more simply don't know how to train, eat etc if they can't achieve their goals with said amount.

Share your experiences
This man is a complete fraud.
He has no clue about what he does and says.

More trash for the fitness industry.

I would instead start listening to Justin Harris.... Imho one of the best in this industry.

These formulas rarely can predict individual response and drug metabolism

Plus you're not taking into account height and frame

200 lbs on Jose Raymond or Bboy vs 200 lbs on Jimmy 4 pack at LA fitness is VERY different

I think to become popular you have to sound certain and have an answer to all questions.

You can't say:

I don't know

I'm not sure

Let's try this, it might work

A couple of days I looked at a Meadow seminar. At one point he said, "I'm not sure, I'm not smart enough to answer that. Maybe ask person or persons X"
Meadow's is a very refreshing answer, because everyone does NOT KNOW the answer to many particular questions. Then come the cock-sure guys who know everything and deliver the sure answer and that's something people respond to.

Some gurus really don't want to be public with their protocols because then come the questions.

But honesty is something more experienced guys respond to as well, as well as some insecurity about being right.

I think to become popular you have to sound certain and have an answer to all questions.
It's so true lol. Well, it's not the only way but it definitely has the effect of convincing many people that person x is correct.
You can't say:

I don't know

I'm not sure

Let's try this, it might work

A couple of days I looked at a Meadow seminar. At one point he said, "I'm not sure, I'm not smart enough to answer that. Maybe ask person or persons X"
Meadow's is a very refreshing answer, because everyone does NOT KNOW the answer to many particular questions. Then come the cock-sure guys who know everything and deliver the sure answer and that's something people respond to.

Some gurus really don't want to be public with their protocols because then come the questions.

But honesty is something more experienced guys respond to as well, as well as some insecurity about being right.
Intelligent people often have no problem saying "I don't know". Especially in areas they are not familiar. An insecure or foolish person will naturally know everything. Dunning Kruger effect is real.

And to be completely fair to Chavez, he will act in a much more collegial manner during interviews with other people he seems to consider competent or an equal. It's his Q&A's when he acts like "Of course I'm right. Who the f*ck are you?"

I like Chavez in sheer terms of breaking down difficult info in layman's terms. Do i agree with him on everything? Hell no.
I also think he gets lumped in with BBing when he's been primarily been a PLing and strongman guy.
He's funny in the "no shit Sherlock" way...but when he pretends to be an expert, its tough sometimes. Entertaining though.

How did he derive this formula? on what data?

I have no idea, but sure as hell 100mg MENT ain't 100mg Primo and 20mg Superdrol ain't 20mg Turinabol so that figure literally means nothing to me...

I have no idea, but sure as hell 100mg MENT ain't 100mg Primo and 20mg Superdrol ain't 20mg Turinabol so that figure literally means nothing to me...
I bet it's observational "data" based on averages bodybuilders of different levels kind of settle at or commonly use. I support the idea because I think there are averages say if you look at national level bodybuilders. Like a certain knowledgeable member said 1500mg of just test is almost the standard at that level at least among the bigger guys. In his opinion of course and many would differ.
I think Palumbo says a gram is a good standard test base for almost anyone lol.

The Roid: yeah, imagine a stack that consisted of MENT, trenbolone, superdol and methyltrienolone at those total dosages LOL. Of coures there usually would include at least a little testosterone. It would "feel" extremely heavy at least even if growth wasn't boosted much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws