over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulk eggwhites

Largeman250

Registered
any of you guys use these and if so how do you prefer to get the white out of the tub? my tub didnt come with a pump or anything and it would be a serious PAIN in the ass to try and pour... im not sure i trust dipping a measuring cup in there for fear i would spoil them so what are the rest of you guys doing?? im using the "lanas eggwhites 8.5lb tub" any help would be great

where do you find somthing like that i just usally buy the 500ml egg white cartons at my grocery store... but 8.5 pounds sounds pretty bad ass

LANA'S EGG WHITES ROCK...

WWW.LANASEGGWHITES.COM

SHE IS A GREAT LADY AND VERY WELL KNOWN IN THE INDUSTRY....

SHE IS GREAT WITH PRICES ALSO. $40 TO SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE US I THINK.

I'm gonna order these today, curious..... how many eggwhites are in a cup? didn't see the info on the sight.

ILL BE HONEST IM NOT SURE BUT IM ALMOST POSITIVE ITS ON THE TUB..... IM WAITING FOR MY NEW ONE TO COME...

I'm gonna order these today, curious..... how many eggwhites are in a cup? didn't see the info on the sight.

ok, I see it 1/4 cup = 1 egg white @ 7 grams of protein. So 2 cups= 8 eggs= 56 grams of protein according to the website.

There's also egg white international.

I think pricing is just about the same though.

Whats the lid like on these?

It seems like lana's has a large, either break off, or twist of lid, where the EGI has a smaller top that screws off. Im just thinking of which one would be easier to access.

good post guys .. been lookin for a deal on this for a while

IM BIASED TOWARDS LANA'S EGG WHITES.. SHES A PERSONAL FRIEND AND HECK IF JAY CUTLER AND PHIL HEATH TAKE EM... :rolleyes:

WHOLE EGGS!!!!

You guys are losing incredibly valuable nutrition by not eating whole eggs.....yolks will not make you fat or increase your cholesterol. Look at Vince Gironda's take on eggs.....google it.

Here's some info ... I carry Egg whites Intl. in my store so I probably get them cheaper than anyone on here but if you go to Costco and get their brand you will save the most money and will be real close to my cost for egg whites.

You guys are losing incredibly valuable nutrition by not eating whole eggs.....yolks will not make you fat or increase your cholesterol. Look at Vince Gironda's take on eggs.....google it.

I think it depends on what you want. If people are going to utilize these raw I think there are better options with, "these" egg whites then just a raw egg.

If you were to eat an egg raw, what benefit would you get from the, "white" portion? Your now getting nutrition from the yoke, but I don't think anything else.
If you get egg white online, like these ,,,,,,,,that are pasturized, at least your body can utilize the nutritional value it has to offer. Raw you can't process the white, so it needs to be cooked.

.......am I making any sense?

Besides, egg whites supposedly have no taste, so I bet the options are endless as to how they could be used.

wow soo many responses and no answers.. lol im going to go look for a paint bucket pump that might work

this sounds like a good idea here. i'm gonna buy the 8.5lb deal and just scoop out 2.25 cups (60g protein) each morning for my first meal. that's what i would do. i don't know how many times you be eating these but for me 7x a week, this tub will only last 17 days. So if i add these instead of more whey during the day that could be as little as 8-9 days so i won't be worrying about contaminating it.

Just contact the manufacturer ... I sell the pumps seperate for $10 (lifetime warranty) but I dont know if they will fit your brand.

Here's some info ... I carry Egg whites Intl. in my store so I probably get them cheaper than anyone on here but if you go to Costco and get their brand you will save the most money and will be real close to my cost for egg whites.

At Costco, is it the same size/packaging? I usually ordered mine thru their website and Im very satisfied with their product......:D

At Costco you can get a Kirkland brand six pack of cartons (each carton has 8 egg whites/48 grams of protein) for around $7.50 a six pack as I recall.

any of you guys use these and if so how do you prefer to get the white out of the tub? my tub didnt come with a pump or anything and it would be a serious PAIN in the ass to try and pour... im not sure i trust dipping a measuring cup in there for fear i would spoil them so what are the rest of you guys doing?? im using the "lanas eggwhites 8.5lb tub" any help would be great

ive tried liquid eggwhites and they were great.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws