over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk Whey Concentrate & Isolate Flavored ISO

one thing i always wondered is why the USA branch doesnt have the HBCD or EAA? oh well tho, imo the protein is legit and i order 22 lbs at a time with 50-70% codes lol

That's a shame but I am sure they will carry them in the future. Their impact EAA's in grape flavour are amazing in yoghurt. They also do unusual flavours such as melon and plum. I also buy most of my HBCD's from My Protein as well.

That's a shame but I am sure they will carry them in the future. Their impact EAA's in grape flavour are amazing in yoghurt. They also do unusual flavours such as melon and plum. I also buy most of my HBCD's from My Protein as well.
Damn plum sounds good. I’m all about refreshing fruit flavors for stuff like eaa’s

This is THE info:

Bulk protein powder comes in 20kg (44lbs) bags. You want the wholesale bags directly from the cheese plants. It never comes flavored, add your own. You are going to save a LOT of money this way. You are going to get the SAME QUALITY protein powder. All the cheese plants use the same process, they all produce the same product: 90% pure whey isolate. I prefer grass-fed and without soy emulsifiers.

Don't settle until you find this wholesale product and you will save hundreds if not thousands of dollars over time.

DPS Nutrition

Shop by Type...Shop by Brand...

• Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Chocolate (Double Rich Chocolate) - 10 Lb Bag

OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD CHOCOLATE (DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE) - 10 LB BAG​

by Optimum Nutrition - ON
Item #: ON055UPC: 748927028713
$129.99 $103.99 w/20% off
20% Off w/code DPS10
In stock

literally every week they are doing 40-70% off though, its a steal. I will buy 22lbs at a time with bday cake always being one of the 11 pounders, lol. This is actually one brand my stomach can tolerate the regular whey and not have to splurge for iso.

I have seen the ON deals at costco and sams but arent they always basic chocolate and vanilla? It does the trick but i love the flavor choices with my protein. Bday cake in some cream of rice is like eating dessert multiple times a day.
That bday cake flavor is sooooooooooooooo good

That bday cake flavor is sooooooooooooooo good
yes sir, also i venture out and get small packs of different ones to try before just getting an 11 lb of it. Do not get the marshamellow cereal one. That one taste like chemicals so i do 1 scoop bday 1 scoop cereal one to get rid of it.

Melon and Plum flavors sound amazing. Other than grape flavor, what other EAA's flavors do you like to add to your Greek yogurt? I never thought of adding EAA's to my yogurt (I add whey), but sounds like a useful idea.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear