over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caffeine/coffee intake

You have to take dosage into account when it comes to caffeine (well, and coffee). Low-mod amounts are fine, higher amounts are probably not the best, long-term.

bumping this. I have found my love for coffee has gone away now that its warm, just can't enjoy coffee on a warm day vs the winter, not the same.

Been looking into iced coffee or cold brew. I dropped some ice in my coffee and was shocked to find it taste good, but I guzzled it down because it wasn't hot so nothing to hold me back, didn't last my drive to work like it does hot

Any reccomendations? Do others find you can just guzzle down iced cofee? Does cold brew taste better than iced coffee? I saw 7-11 has it on tap.

New to the iced cofee scene lol. Only lookin for low calorie options.
I mix instant coffee with vanilla protein powder, unsweetened almond milk and some Splenda and chill it for pre workout.
Good shit. You could also blend it with some ice.

Remember the body reacts differently to natural caffeine from coffe etc and synthetic caffiene from monster etc

2-3 cups per day plus a pre-workout if I train in the evening. I always need some coffee when I’m working, so I’ve been using decaf some. I do the bulletproof coffee with some Lions Mane. Prob should cut back. Resting heart rate is 70-80. At night it drops to 60-70 which is not great. I use Oura ring to track. I should prob cut back.

2-3 cups per day plus a pre-workout if I train in the evening. I always need some coffee when I’m working, so I’ve been using decaf some. I do the bulletproof coffee with some Lions Mane. Prob should cut back. Resting heart rate is 70-80. At night it drops to 60-70 which is not great. I use Oura ring to track. I should prob cut back.

What benefits do you feel you get from lions mane? I find it all the time during warmer months and always collect and cook and eat it, but do you feel you get much benefit from it?

Hello my name is Brad and I'm a coffee addict 🖐🏿
Yep, that's the one and only addiction I have. Just started a new job and have to be up at 1:30am to get ready and then drive two hours to the hub. Pot of coffee in the morning including the drive in and then on average 3-4 energy drinks thru the day. Then the drive back home is obviously another 2 hours which is the biggest challenge of the day to stay awake. Can't wait till I can cut back and get back to being normal 🤪

Remember the body reacts differently to natural caffeine from coffe etc and synthetic caffiene from monster etc
Well ok, something new, didn't now there is natural caffeine and a synthetic version that they use in say energy drinks o_O

I would assume the synthetic version has to be hard on the system or at least screws it up more than natural caffeine

What benefits do you feel you get from lions mane? I find it all the time during warmer months and always collect and cook and eat it, but do you feel you get much benefit from it?
I use the pre-made Four Sigmatic Lions Mane Extract packs, plus the Real Mushrooms brand. I find subtle benefits with memory recall and thinking capacity, but nothing mind blowing like you just took some modafinil or methylene blue or something stronger. It’s fine to take everyday though. I use 1-3 grams. I’ve never harvested it and used it fresh.

Well ok, something new, didn't now there is natural caffeine and a synthetic version that they use in say energy drinks o_O

I would assume the synthetic version has to be hard on the system or at least screws it up more than natural caffeine
Yeah the impact of synthetic caffeine is harder, faster rise in concentration and come down after.

I use the pre-made Four Sigmatic Lions Mane Extract packs, plus the Real Mushrooms brand. I find subtle benefits with memory recall and thinking capacity, but nothing mind blowing like you just took some modafinil or methylene blue or something stronger. It’s fine to take everyday though. I use 1-3 grams. I’ve never harvested it and used it fresh.
i just started on lions mane 1gram 3 times a day and holy moly its nice, way happier, more energy and just an overall feel of wellness.

Yeah the impact of synthetic caffeine is harder, faster rise in concentration and come down after.
Makes logical sense, been drinking energy drinks on and off for years, never get an immediate crash but doing it for a couple to a few days to get through some crazy transitional period I start to feel like shit physically and then coffee will do nothing for me and I almost have to drink more energy drinks just to feel better and have any energy to get moving.

Everyone is different. I used to use caffeine pills. At the time, I could swear that they actually had a better feel than coffee, for ME. There are other compounds in coffee like mild MAOIs that might not sit that well with certain people. Straight caffeine felt a little smoother, I guess.

It could be worth experimenting. I say all this as I finish a cup of coffee before heading to the gym. 😂

Makes logical sense, been drinking energy drinks on and off for years, never get an immediate crash but doing it for a couple to a few days to get through some crazy transitional period I start to feel like shit physically and then coffee will do nothing for me and I almost have to drink more energy drinks just to feel better and have any energy to get moving.
I wasn't aware coffee and drinks hit you differently this is news to me too. How many do you take a day? 2 is my max lol

I wasn't aware coffee and drinks hit you differently this is news to me too. How many do you take a day? 2 is my max lol
i only drink coffe i dont like the way energy drinks make me feel.

I take a daily 200mg capsule of caffeine when awakening in the morning. However, my TP protein shake after training has a Tablespoon of instant coffee in it as well, and takes the flavor to another level, haha. Right now i'm training around mid-morning-noon. If i trained later in the day, I would not have it in the shake, but i'd include it to my morning shake.

Yeah, I always thought the reason why energy drinks always gave me a little more boost is that they just had more caffeine in them, never thought it was a different type of caffeine being used. In the past I would have 1 -2 energy drinks in a day when needed but this past week it was up to four in a day. Just started a new job and this week was my second week and I had to wake up at 1:30am twice to drive 2 hours to the hub and drive a box truck another 2 and a half hours for a delivery and was just dragging ass to the point of needing to continuously sip on the energy drinks. Very rough needless to say, but this is only temporary, will be selling my place and moving to the town where the hub is located.

Sorry to derail but I see you’ve used MB.

Any additional feedback?

Thank you

Sorry to derail but I see you’ve used MB.

Any additional feedback?

Thank you

Bump.

I plan to try this stuff. So many positive health benefits for the mitochondria, stim-free energy, anti-aging (cellular), brain health, cognitive decline disease prevention (Dementia, Alzheimer’s), potent anti-microbial.

Fascinating stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner