over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain to me the logic behind women who are bodybuilders

i'm not really talking about girls like DLB who are womens physique competitors.

i'm talking about the true womens bodybuilding division.

though if you ask me a lot of the womens physique competitors are just women who could never gain enough mass to make it into women's bodybuilding or didn't want to masculinise their bodies enough. but that is just the way i see it and from what i've heard from a lot of women who have stepped down into physique or up from figure...though you can tell that women who are into physique division have quite a bit of male hormones and androgens flowing through them as well

dana bailey's face has masculinized tremendously throughout the years. not a knock on her i'm not saying she's ugly but her face has definitely changed and her body has become more masculine looking as well, kind of like a ripped 20 year old abercrombie and fitch male model body

You don't think Sarah Hayes (who WON the last women's show) is beautiful and sexy? If you can say that with a straight face I think you're insane.....she's the epitome of sexy to me

and on the psychological issue.....it's rape or sexual abuse a lot of times that I've seen make women want to be big.
I love the strong muscled feminine body....but if you want to point at some overarching issue....it, unfortunately more often than not goes back to that. As sad as it is.
I favor the immediate execution of any rapist or sexual abuser....period, no exceptions.

but you got to admit it that they are a lot of weird females out there that look much more scarier than female bodybuilders.

Just walk around the mall and you'll see ;)

For sure, I have to ride the subway every morning during rush hour. The amount of gruesome looking people I see on a daily basis is frightening.

chode logan said this a while back and i thought it fit good here.

"Anyone who tries to bring anyone else down for doing something that makes them happy is a negative leech. There are spectators in this life, and participants. If you pay attention, you will notice almost zero people who are pursuing their own dream and are happy will ever cut someone down for doing pursuing theirs. They might not understand it, or poke a little fun at it, but in the end there is a mutual respect. Then there is the other 95%, who are in the audience and always will be, because their deep seeded unhappiness will stop them from doing what they love and then they just spew their frustrations out on others".

I didn't read through this thread so I don't know if somebody said this yet, but there is no logic in it. They do it because that's what they love doing. I don't work out for anybody but myself. What's the logic in squatting or deadlifting 600lbs? Will we ever need that strength in our lifetimes. probably not. What's the logic in taking supraphysioligical amounts of gear? It might not be the worst thing in the world but it sure as hell isn't healthy. What's the logic in fishing, and then sending the fish back? I like driving as fast as I can (preferably on a track). What's the logic in that? If I do one thing wrong I can kill myself. There isn't any, I just enjoy it. The same goes for female bodybuilders. They do it because that's what they want to do, and if they can make a living doing it that's just a perk.

i believe we are looking far too much into generalities. Yes there is a consensus of the goal, but the driving factors have all been mentioned so to go through them is redundant. For the woman who was insecure, now she has independence, the adrenaline junky has the ability to lift even freakier weight that could kill her (as do i). And i believe the most important aspect is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One person on here made the comparision between fitness model and big ass and such. well thats me. yet i find the other appealing as well. this part comes to more freudian psychology in which we find ourselves most familiar and as such find it most pleasnt. im sure there are men that find "overly" (sorry for such a elementary term) muscular women beautiful. personally, i do not. so back to your original question, i would ask those who are (tactfully) and see their response. It may not seem logical to you, but it seems that humans never fail to eliminate logic for emotion.

I look at female body builders the same as tattoos if is all the persons choice. I am nearly covered in tats prolly 75% at least no face dick or ass tats yet lol. They tell the story of my life and while some people find them grotesque my wife loves them and so do a lot of women. When I am out topless women are always staring in disgust lol or excitement.
I think some female body builders are sexxy as hell while others are grotesque. Just depends. Denise Massino (sp) is hot as fuck I spanked it to her a whole bunch when I was in the hole because my peckerwood homies cadillaced me some mags with her it lol nearly 2 years of looking at her and jerkin it lmfao. If I ever met her I would give her a kiss cuz she built two extremely large forearms

i will take her arms lol.

I wonder what the front looks like? The little of her face that is visible isn't horrendous

Um a women with the same passion as you looks good sounds perfect to me
She's bad ass

I agree, I think this will be the new FBB. the balding, penis wielding, double breasted women are quickly becoming an extinct species.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear