over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cash APP Sucks- Any other suggestions?

F350

Registered
Newbies
I have been dealing with Cash app for almost 2 mo now with literally nothing but problems. Im approved to buy BTC but they tell me even though your approved you may not be able to buy but we cant tell you why. Then it let me buy $15. I have tried $10-$1000 and only had one success. Im beyond fedup. Im not new to BTC nor am I an expert either. The old way I used to do it where id send someone money and theyd send me coins was slow, expensive, and a hassle. I know there are BTC ATMs that charge reasonable fees like 5-7%. Im wondering if there is any easier way or a specific method you find easy to do with small reasonable amnts of money (under $1500) etc?
Im sure this has been asked but since this stuff seems to change monthly I wanted to ask what the current proffered method is?

Thank you very much.

I’ve been waiting 3 days for my ID verification. It keeps telling I will be notified in 24 hours.

I'm so glad I didn't have those problems. After years of resistance I gave in and have found BC purchases from sponsors is the best thing since sliced bread......

Cashapp crashed for me every time I tried to transfer money. I emailed customer support and never heard back from them.

I use Gemini to buy bitcoin now. I transfer money from there to a private wallet when I need to buy something.

Been using CashApp for years now without problems. It’s kind of a bitch to get going with all the verifying and whatnot but once you get verified it’s quick and easy from there on out. At least it has been for me. Make sure though you’re not sending bitcoins from your CashApp account to questionable receivers or it will get frozen. Find another Bitcoin wallet app to send to first. CashApp- - ->Wallet App- - ->Receiver.

Been using CashApp for years now without problems. It’s kind of a bitch to get going with all the verifying and whatnot but once you get verified it’s quick and easy from there on out. At least it has been for me. Make sure though you’re not sending bitcoins from your CashApp account to questionable receivers or it will get frozen. Find another Bitcoin wallet app to send to first. CashApp- - ->Wallet App- - ->Receiver.
Good tip on the transfer....I was transferring to Electrum at first but did it for security of my BC. After a few I figured the BC was sitting in my CashApp for mere minutes so I didn't bother. I'll go back to transferring it.

Harasse them via email until it's resolved
I have been and they send me the same stupid answer. Im approved to purchase BTC. It even let me buy it one time ($15 worth) but never again before or after.
"
My name is Natalia from Cash App Support , thanks for reaching out to us. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues to buy Bitcoin, I know how unsettling this could be. I'll gladly check your account and see what happened with these transactions.

I took a look into your account, and I would like you to know to keep your Cash App account secure, we may cancel transactions if we notice anything out of the ordinary.

At this time you may not be able to purchase bitcoin.

I know this may not be the answer you were looking for and I would really like to further assist you with this claim. However, no more information can be advanced. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach back to us. Please, have a blessed day and stay safe."

I finally quit and let a BTC atm rip me off. I have been trying to get this working for over 2 weeks. It was no longer worth the hassle.

I had the same problem with cash app. Plus they would never fully answer any of my questions. I had much better luck with Coinbase. Now that I have my wallet set up. It's really quite easy now. Rates are no more than cash app and you can buy more than just bitcoin

I don't often curse on here but I will today. Fuck cash app and their shitty no-help customer service. I jumped through all the hoops added acounts, activated cash card and nothing worked. customer service could never tell me why so I cancelled or detached my accounts from the app and cancelled my debit card, also deleted the app from my phone. Fuck them!

I don't often curse on here but I will today. Fuck cash app and their shitty no-help customer service. I jumped through all the hoops added acounts, activated cash card and nothing worked. customer service could never tell me why so I cancelled or detached my accounts from the app and cancelled my debit card, also deleted the app from my phone. Fuck them!

Should have given it a few days, I had the same issue and then a couple days later it was all working.

Should have given it a few days, I had the same issue and then a couple days later it was all working.
I gave it two weeks

I gave it two weeks

Bastards, I wish I could tell you what I did to get mine going finally but I don’t remember it was just working one day out of nowhere when before it kept saying I had to wait on confirming crap.

I got banned from cash app after using it for btc a couple years ago. Then I got my homeboy and girlfriend banned until I learned how to use wallets and shit. I kept looking into it bc they wouldnt tell me why. I read that in some states you can get banned. Didnt know why living in some states within the same country was different than living in others on an electronic app but whatever. I dont use coinbase but lots of people rave about it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear