over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken in a blender.... Poundstone

BilletO

Registered
Yea, so I did it. Chicken i cooked a day ago, 6 large boneless breasts abou 11 oz each. I used no spices or salts or anything...just for this test. Cooked chicken (baked at 350 for 25 minutes) took it out and let it cool off before i stuffed it into the fridge. This morning woke up, poured 4 cups of whole milk into the blender and 3 chicken breasts...(i suggest doing 1 by 1 as to not clog blender) If after 2 breasts are blended, and its thick, taste it first because you might have too dense a mixture, but this is not my first time so you should warm up to it. I was able to down 30oz of chicken breast with nice fattening whole milk...all this after a workout and some slin and i feel great. What does it taste like...well expect it to taste like chicken and milk.

Time to time i have to change up the chicken thing because chewing slows me down. I come from a powrlifting background so stupid shit like this is not uncommon....the Poundstone drink was kinda "trademarked" by WSM competitor Derek Poundstone and its really not that bad...its like drinking chicken nuggets but knowing its chicken and not something else. To date, i have done blended tune and milk...among other things, but this by far is the only thing i can stomach and it would normally take me 20 minutes to eat 30oz of chicken and with sauce.... this goes down in about 2 minutes and im done.....plus i get to eat my rice seperately. Due to an issue with a sponsor, im delayed -- but this has been able to keep me around 255 for many months...i never had a problem with training...just eating.. BTW blend the chicken at least 1 minute.

Also, being that its blended, the metabolism my body usually spent on digesting seems to be alot lighter and i dont get caveman "itis" syndrome after i eat. and i certainly dont feel as full.. Love it or hate it.....it works.

If you all want a video let me know and i can put one together.

btw --if you do this most first timers will gag......understand its just chicken...if you use water, you will TASTE alot more texture and chicken so i suggest the milk.... i used to do this with lemonade crystal light mix and i couldnt taste anything but im lazy and have a tolerance for it. Easy way to get 2000 calories down in a meal if you can tolerate it.....warning, dont ever add peanut butter...milk and peanut butter PLUS chicken just makes a mess and its literally trash worthy at that point.....if u have to, add something that wont thicken it up...the second its thick, its really unbearable...keep it simple.
Eat big - get big - take bigger shits.

Go YouTube "will it blend" buy one of his blenders and no such thing as clogging.

I have a vitamix.

I put chicken, beef, tuna, just about everything in there. You get used to it after a while. Using a little OJ or Cranberry juice can really help with the taste.

I have a vitamix.

I put chicken, beef, tuna, just about everything in there. You get used to it after a while. Using a little OJ or Cranberry juice can really help with the taste.

Thanks for adding that tip.. i forgot that cranberry juice will hide alot. Do you use that blender often?

I tried this technique with tuna since I have a hard time eating that stuff, needless to say but the blender was worse lol... Fucking gagged.. noway!

I tried this technique with tuna since I have a hard time eating that stuff, needless to say but the blender was worse lol... Fucking gagged.. noway!

i have to agree, Tuna in a blender is worse than just Tuna.
the Chicken and milk is completely different though.

i just had another shake and used chocolate syrup...man it was actually pretty damn good...on 20 oz of chicken this time but still... now pounding down rice with light soy sauce..

i have to agree, Tuna in a blender is worse than just Tuna.
the Chicken and milk is completely different though.

i just had another shake and used chocolate syrup...man it was actually pretty damn good...on 20 oz of chicken this time but still... now pounding down rice with light soy sauce..

guessing,if u add some spicing to it, makes a nice soup :p

Ey man what did you have for lunch ?

A chicken shake !!! or I drank a glass of Chicken !!! I drink chicken for breakfast

Check this out

Yes, that is raw, frozen chicken. absolutely disgusting.

Apparently the dude died getting ready for a contest, supposedly over did it on his diuretics. What a surprise right? the raw chicken seemed like a genius idea :eek:

Check this out

Apparently the dude died getting ready for a contest, supposedly over did it on his diuretics. What a surprise right? the raw chicken seemed like a genius idea :eek:

UUUGHHH !! THat's just NASTYYY

I got goose bumps

Check this out

I came home from the bars about a year ago and was so drunk and hungry that I ate some raw chicken I had thawing in the fridge. Woke up next morning expecting a literal shitstorm... but nothing actually happened! I think my immune system is pretty tough after eating weird shit off the ground when I was a kid :eek:

For the OP, I really need to try this, I just can't stand eating chicken anymore, have to eat beef and turkey.

Thanks for adding that tip.. i forgot that cranberry juice will hide alot. Do you use that blender often?

Yes, at least once a day. On really busy days, I sometimes get three meals out of it.

For some reason I picture Kramer busting into Jerry's apartment yelling about this fantastic delicatessen :D

I am half tempted to give this a whirl, in a smaller amount of course...

I tried a Tuna/Diet Coke shake maybe a decade ago... impossible to down. I can only eat the white albacore tuna now, with lots of lime juice and freeze dried cilantro.

Don't knock this until you try it.Tuna and orange juice!!You don't even taste the tuna and it does not taste bad!

Don't knock this until you try it.Tuna and orange juice!!You don't even taste the tuna and it does not taste bad!

No actually I am knocking that and yes I haven't tried it :D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner