over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Civil thread about Rich Piana..

I am sure he has a script for the test. Otherwise, that's an easy "possession with intent to distribute" charge for the cops. I have known people to get that charge with less than 10 vials, far less than most people here have in there house . Girlfriends become ex girlfriends and they sure like to tell the cops all your little secret activities.

unless he can prove personal use....

which is easy...

unless he can prove personal use....

which is easy...

For the test, yes that's easy a trt Rx which he has from a video I saw with his Dr right before this happened. There is no medical need for the majority of AAS which Dr don't write Rx for.

I remember a friend of mine telling a story how he was driving around with an IFBB pro, the pro was driving and suddenly passed out due to the GHB he was on and my friend had to grab the wheel. Rich's ex wrote about Rich making a fool of himself on G in the past. Just another possibility.

Oh god...that shit made me so weird ha. I always found myself getting naked and dancing when I would take it lol.

For the test, yes that's easy a trt Rx which he has from a video I saw with his Dr right before this happened. There is no medical need for the majority of AAS which Dr don't write Rx for.

what does that have to do with "personal use"..???

personal use is personal use.....not intent to distribute

Alot of this doesnt make any sense what is coming forward information wise

No drugs in system?

Rich Piana Health Update - YouTube

Ok i know nothing about recreational drugs...ZERO....smoked pot 2x in my life in my teenage years
...thats it...thats all i know so you guys who have used or use recreational drugs would have to fill in the blanks for me.

a) guy is getting haircut in a chair by his girlfriend and is obviously coherent during the haircut
b) guy collapses and goes down and hits his head hard on something on the way down or on the floor
c) he isnt breathing and girlfriend has to administer CPR to him

Recreational drug guys explain this to me because everything I am reading up above shouts stroke/heart attack (collapse/not breathing/CPR)......so rec drug guys with knowledge how do you go from coherent one moment getting a haircut to knocked out the next? Is that common and possible? I would think you would get loopy first and then slump and pass out...but hey maybe im wrong and it is BOOM...out like a light and stop breathing. {again I have never been a rec guy...so I have no idea on this subject in the least}

Could it have been the years of Rec drug abuse caught up to him in that moment and had a stroke?

I remember a friend of mine telling a story how he was driving around with an IFBB pro, the pro was driving and suddenly passed out due to the GHB he was on and my friend had to grab the wheel. Rich's ex wrote about Rich making a fool of himself on G in the past. Just another possibility.

Yeah, there was a pretty developed bodybuilder that passed out one night on the toilet at my gym. He was using GHB. I guess he used it before he lifted. That causes an increase in GH release. Guess most guys used it around lifting time?

Alot of you guys sound like school girls talking about the latest gossip lol:eek:

You dont want to know what a guy who is having health problems and could possibly die.....what the culprit is? Your running gear, he is running gear....maybe there is something you could learn in all this especially if he wasnt doing recreational drugs. The very reason people have cut back on orals when they used to take them like candy is because of the health problems various people had. People sure took high blood pressure seriously when a bunch of guys started dropping from kidney failure. All these guys with heart attacks and dying in the last 7 years or so really made people sit up and start thinking about their longevity/health. I want to know what this guy did to drop at 46 years of age.....that aint gossip....thats curiousity. I'd like to know the reason to it. He just went on IGF-1, which alot of guys in this forum have done. If its recreational drugs then I think alot of guys can rest easy but if it isnt recreational drugs and its just alot of usage of bodybuilding drugs (which puts alot of guys in this very forum in the same boat)....there is a lesson to learn here.

You dont want to know what a guy who is having health problems and could possibly die.....what the culprit is? Your running gear, he is running gear....maybe there is something you could learn in all this especially if he wasnt doing recreational drugs. The very reason people have cut back on orals when they used to take them like candy is because of the health problems various people had. People sure took high blood pressure seriously when a bunch of guys started dropping from kidney failure. All these guys with heart attacks and dying in the last 7 years or so really made people sit up and start thinking about their longevity/health. I want to know what this guy did to drop at 46 years of age.....that aint gossip....thats curiousity. I'd like to know the reason to it. He just went on IGF-1, which alot of guys in this forum have done. If its recreational drugs then I think alot of guys can rest easy but if it isnt recreational drugs and its just alot of usage of bodybuilding drugs (which puts alot of guys in this very forum in the same boat)....there is a lesson to learn here.

and when the facts are all out there, then people can "learn" something from this.
but....who's gonna change their lifestyle if gear was the culprit?
nobody, that's who. no one on this steroid addict board will do anything differently. they'll keep doing lotsa drugs and get the fan boys all into their threads, same as usual.

Come on! We all know there is a list of issues here! Rec drugs, high doses, shooting concrete or whatever it is in his body. What else is he doing? who knows. This guy is a train wreck! A guy like yourself thinks it will be one reason that caused this? Its a shit load of stuff that caused this, you know this. If it was a different example of a person yes i would be curious, this guy no i am not curious. He is a great example of what not to do. Girly gossip trying to figure out what happened to a train wreck. Carry on

I'm gonna guess we will never get the real true story if he comes out of it. I'm guessing we will get a bunch of different ones and the true story will be somewhere in between all of the different stories.

I gotta work on that. I only sleep an average of 4 hours a day...and maybe 1 day a week I don't sleep at all. Still, I am better than I was the previous 5 years, when I would only sleep every other day...and only 5-6 hours when I did sleep. This is NO exaggeration. I was literally going on about 15-20 hours of sleep per week. There were many days (at least twice a month) where I would skip 2 days of sleep and then sleep for 5-6 hours on the 3rd day...and no, drugs were not involved. I just felt like I was wasting time when I slept; just laying in bed doing nothing.

Mike you really need to work on this. I'd go to the Dr and start there. Going with that little of sleep will mess you up bad. It will also take years off your life. Several years ago I only slept 2-4 hours a night for about 2 years. My health was horrible by the end of that 2 years. I dropped aton of weight, was sick constantly, if i got cut or injured it took months to heal. I looked like cimplete crap. You really should look into trying to see if you can fix it.

Come on! We all know there is a list of issues here! Rec drugs, high doses, shooting concrete or whatever it is in his body. What else is he doing? who knows. This guy is a train wreck! A guy like yourself thinks it will be one reason that caused this? Its a shit load of stuff that caused this, you know this. If it was a different example of a person yes i would be curious, this guy no i am not curious. He is a great example of what not to do. Girly gossip trying to figure out what happened to a train wreck. Carry on

Exactly. When I posted earlier in the thread I wasn't blaming rec drugs (or the c drug) for this incident.. far from it. I was merely commenting on Rich in general. I haven't a clue what is the cause of this and it could be anything. We don't even know what happened... heart attack, hit his head, too many painkillers or all 3 etc. I don't really get the "you guys must want to know what caused this." For gossip yes I do but to learn from it not at all. Whilst we don't know the cause as GIIY stated this is Rich Piana. The guy has been 260-300 pounds of muscle for years, abused rec drugs, abused steroids, abused pretty much all the bad things and we are wondering what could be the cause of an unknown incident like this :confused: I don't think any of use are surprised regardless what happened.

I gotta work on that. I only sleep an average of 4 hours a day...and maybe 1 day a week I don't sleep at all. Still, I am better than I was the previous 5 years, when I would only sleep every other day...and only 5-6 hours when I did sleep. This is NO exaggeration. I was literally going on about 15-20 hours of sleep per week. There were many days (at least twice a month) where I would skip 2 days of sleep and then sleep for 5-6 hours on the 3rd day...and no, drugs were not involved. I just felt like I was wasting time when I slept; just laying in bed doing nothing.

Please do work on this as I would hate anything bad to happen to you. We all have our issues and sleep is one of mine too. Like you no drugs are involved at all with me. I don't use any painkillers or strong sleep aids etc. I get enough sleep in the week but the pattern is messed up. Last week I was awake for 2 days and many will notice me posting on here at about 11pm your time and that's about 6am my time and I haven't been asleep. My new pre bed stack is great though... 10mg melatonin and zma stack with 3mg boron added.

Learn how to Somatozine ;) that will help with your sleep!

and when the facts are all out there, then people can "learn" something from this.
nobody, that's who. no one on this steroid addict board will do anything differently. they'll keep doing lotsa drugs and get the fan boys all into their threads, same as usual.

speak for yourself

It COULD be a few things combined. Or it could be something as simple as an overdose on Rec drugs. If it turns out to be an opiate OD, what does him using gear have anything to do with it?

I majorly changed what I do after learning about the REAL health risks of PED use, so I most certainly think that a certain segment of the population will start to do things differently once they see enough guys succumb to serious health issues.

I used to think 500 mg of testosterone a week was nothing and totally safe, but now I don't feel comfortable going beyond about 300 mg/week, let alone some of the crazy shit some guys do. When I do use other drugs they are in what most people would consider baby dosages, like 8 mg if tren/day, etc...and I also use a ton of health supps all year round, whether I am "on" or not.

I majorly changed what I do after learning about the REAL health risks of PED use, so I most certainly think that a certain segment of the population will start to do things differently once they see enough guys succumb to serious health issues.

I used to think 500 mg of testosterone a week was nothing and totally safe, but now I don't feel comfortable going beyond about 300 mg/week, let alone some of the crazy shit some guys do. When I do use other drugs they are in what most people would consider baby dosages, like 8 mg if tren/day, etc...and I also use a ton of health supps all year round, whether I am "on" or not.

Coming from you is very refreshing Mike. Good to hear you are looking after your health.

I know Dante has talked about using 7mg of tren a day. Have you had good gains on 300mg of test per week and 8mg of tren a day?

I work with people who sleep two hours a night so that they can leave the job we work together and go straight to their second job and then maybe sleep 2 hours before doing it all again and again. They do this just so their families can live as lower middle class in NYC. It amazes me because I have trouble making the one job.

Yeah, there was a pretty developed bodybuilder that passed out one night on the toilet at my gym. He was using GHB. I guess he used it before he lifted. That causes an increase in GH release. Guess most guys used it around lifting time?

To my knowledge:

Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) produces beta waves in the brain, thus skipping the first three stages of sleep. In 8 hours of sleep, I've read the brain only produces alpha waves (final stage) during 3 hours of deep sleep, of which is the repair stage. Thus by taking at bedtime, a person could sleep 5-6 hour and receive the benefit of 8. Usually taken in small doses as a sleep aid... Used to be sold in GNC.

Feel free to correct this if anyone knows more.

However, considering the source is TMZ, a sensationalist media, I have doubts about the reports of any recreational drugs. And if there were, who is to say did not belong to his girlfriend.

Furthermore, this has the look of a stroke.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131