over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen offseason

I'd never suggest adding a drug to lean out during "off season" or a growing phase. If you are adding to much o
fat then something is "wrong" with your diet.

the idea of eating excess calories to grow then complain about fat gain or adding cardio or drugs to offset it tells me you need help learing your body and adjusting your macros to suit your needs.

but they were giving the rats a really high dose in regards to kg ratio

"Bi-daily administrations of 10 μg of clenbuterol kg-1 induced cumulative myocyte death over 8 days."

"Only very low doses induced only apoptosis, in most cases apoptotic myocytes lysed and became necrotic and the magnitude of necrosis was greater than that of apoptosis."

The dose in the study is a lot higher than bodybuilders would normally use but I can guess that using clen for 12+ weeks wont be beneficial for your heart either.

From a study done on racehorses not taking crazy doses:

"The investigators discovered that after eight weeks of clenbuterol treatment, the hearts of the horses had undergone structural changes, which made them work less efficiently and also made them more prone to certain heart problems. These changes were only evident immediately following exercise, when the heart was working harder, but the authors of the study felt that the changes might have become more apparent after a longer treatment period. The data from the study also showed that the VO2 max of the clenbuterol treated horses was lower, suggesting that they would become more easily fatigued and have a lower exercise tolerance."

I am not a fan of clen. If guys want to use it then great but do so when cutting and getting ready for competition. Using it most of the year is asking for issues. To me there are much safer drugs to use.

As others have stated if you are gaining to much fat whilst bulking that is a diet issue. Although to me a low-mod dose (2-6IU) of HGH could work for you (and is relatively safe). Synthetine at 2ml+ per day could also really help minimize fat gain whilst bulking and give you a big boost.

Another thing I recommend but this is not exactly healthy either. But a low dose of tren when bulking will help keep you looking shaper and harder. Something like 50-100mg tren e twice weekly would suffice.

I'd never suggest adding a drug to lean out during "off season" or a growing phase. If you are adding to much o

fat then something is "wrong" with your diet.

the idea of eating excess calories to grow then complain about fat gain or adding cardio or drugs to offset it tells me you need help learing your body and adjusting your macros to suit your needs.

I'm not complaining at all man , I am putting on bf% but nothing major,,, I just thought that a low dose of clen maybe beneficial ? Or maybe I've been Listening to Dave palumbo too much as he states that clen is the safest burner there is ... In other words I was thinking maybe I could have high cals and gain muscle but still avoid fat gain , the best way to grow is at low bodyfat ... Thought I may have been on to something ? I also thought I read somewhere of pros doing this mid lean bulk to keep on top of things ,,, it does make sense to a degree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not complaining at all man , I am putting on bf% but nothing major,,, I just thought that a low dose of clen maybe beneficial ? Or maybe I've been Listening to Dave palumbo too much as he states that clen is the safest burner there is ... In other words I was thinking maybe I could have high cals and gain muscle but still avoid fat gain , the best way to grow is at low bodyfat ... Thought I may have been on to something ? I also thought I read somewhere of pros doing this mid lean bulk to keep on top of things ,,, it does make sense to a degree

Hey bro when I was telling you how I run clen is different than a lot of these guys...I'm a strength trainer,I compete in raw powerlifting... I'll run the clen just to drop enough weight to make my class for a National meet if needed...It's not something I do often...So these guys are right in the bodybuilding aspect,as to what your looking for if I'm correct...I train very heavy,powerlift/strongman training way different than bodybuilding...

THE REAPER

Only use this if cutting aggressively, contest prep, etc

Maybe its best to stay on 75 mgs or less clen two weeks on and two weeks off alternating with ec stack. Yohimbine hcl and nicotine added.

ive done clen , caffeine and yohimbine before and ec and alpha yohimbine before. First time trying two weeks clen, two weeks ephedrine

Last edited:
Yeah Chears for help everyone , I'm thinking now I should just go gh instead , only reason I didn't is because I wanted to suprise my wife and take her on holiday , but I think I will just go with some generic gh which I know is sub par , and still take her on the holiday

I'm a huge fan of ephedrine + caffeine. People think it's so much worse than it really is. The studies just don't show the danger (unless I missed one).

I actually do like the whole "take a fat burner to keep fat gain away" thing. Yes ideally having the perfect diet is the best approach but sometimes, I just want a break from restricting calories and EC and metformin help keep me leaner. I don't like T3/T4 because it elevated my pulse rate quite a bit at rest so that's out. EC doesn't do that.

Last edited:
I like running EC stack... I use Bronkaid but can only take 1/2 a 1 split twice a day...And that gives me off the wall energy...Even on that dose it can take my breath from me at times... Made mistake by taking a whole Bronkaid at once,I felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest...I check my bp,and pulse on EC stack and it's normal but does the job very well...

THE REAPER

Only use this if cutting aggressively, contest prep, etc

Maybe its best to stay on 75 mgs or less clen two weeks on and two weeks off alternating with ec stack. Yohimbine hcl and nicotine added.

ive done clen , caffeine and yohimbine before and ec and alpha yohimbine before. First time trying two weeks clen, two weeks ephedrine

Mcgs.....please don't use 75mgs of clen! lol

I like running EC stack... I use Bronkaid but can only take 1/2 a 1 split twice a day...And that gives me off the wall energy...Even on that dose it can take my breath from me at times... Made mistake by taking a whole Bronkaid at once,I felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest...I check my bp,and pulse on EC stack and it's normal but does the job very well...

THE REAPER

It's one of those things where the body adjusts to the dose. At first, a half bronkaid is plenty but then it doesn't become enough. However, keeping the dose low is always a plus.

It's one of those things where the body adjusts to the dose. At first, a half bronkaid is plenty but then it doesn't become enough. However, keeping the dose low is always a plus.
I can run it for 4 weeks straight and still have same effects lol...Maybe I'm blessed in this area...

THE REAPER

I think I'm done with clen, it works for me and I have a HUGE supply which I bought very cheap and it appears to be incredibly overdosed which isn't such a bad thing. But the problem is the more I use it the more my body doesn't like it, the first few times I ran clen I was a bit shaky but nothing really else and I'm weird but I like that feeling. Now when I run it I just feel out of breath and my body is racing, never had that feeling before when running it. Also what I have is liquid and with any liquid I think you really never know how much you're actually taking, maybe I'll try some tabs if they are available with anything I purchase next.

I think from here on out if I use it it's going to be a very low dose just to keep water off while running things that bloat me, it's just not worth it anymore for me. But that might not even be a good idea, I'll have to experiment and see what it feels like at a low low dose. I'm trying to stay in shape and look good for the long term and I feel like clen has some bad effects which are pretty immediate, not conducive to longevity in this lifestyle.

If I want a fat burning boost I'll stick with ECA or low dose DNP.

Last edited:
Yeah Chears for help everyone , I'm thinking now I should just go gh instead , only reason I didn't is because I wanted to suprise my wife and take her on holiday , but I think I will just go with some generic gh which I know is sub par , and still take her on the holiday

5iu of gh from one of the sponsors here will not only make you leaner but also bigger, way more beneficial than clen. Not much difference between quality generic gh and pharm grade.

For the price of a couple tubs of protein you can be running 5iu of good gh daily

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131