over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clogging probs....need suggestions

08thms

Newbies
I am using 25 g to site inject my test suspension . I am doing 1 cc of test with 1/2 cc of Synthelamin(B-12) but the test keeps clogging the needle . Pissing me off cause i get it in my arm then it clogs ! Even if I asperate 2 or 3 times cant get the clog to go away . I had to start using 22g which is a little more painful . Any suggestions or tips to get it to not clog......

Thanks guys....

All you can do is switch to a test base in oil or PEG. I'm surprised that you're getting ANY suspension (suspended in water, which isn't really disolved into a solution) through a 25g.

best of luck getting susp through a 25.....best to use a 23 ....what brand are you using ....?

heat it
add 5% polysorbate 80
re heat it
shake it
re figure your concentration

shoot it

by doing this it should go through a 27 guage needle

JAO

IM using Denkall Auqutest . I can get it thru half the time and the B-12 does help it some . Damn those 22 an 23's are kinda painful in the bicep !

Try a 20g from the old sustanon redijets. That isn't fun. Send it my way, I always manage to get it through a 25g. Better hit the weight room to push the stopper down lol
What was Big A's reasoning on not using an oil with waterbased products. I've always used a small amount of prop and everything was fine.

Armageddon said:
What was Big A's reasoning on not using an oil with waterbased products. I've always used a small amount of prop and everything was fine.
I don't believe that Big A is opposed to mixing oil and water. There are some things that should taken by themselves - like GH, IGF-1, insulin, SEO, etc...

put on some heavy metal music on........and take the 18 gauge needle and shove that big bad boy right in lol :D

xcelbeyond said:
I don't believe that Big A is opposed to mixing oil and water. There are some things that should taken by themselves - like GH, IGF-1, insulin, SEO, etc...

I thought he told or suggested to 08thms that he should use B12 instead of an oil for some reason. I know why those others should be on there own but couldn't figure out the reasoning behind the suspension thingy

Big A said to try the synthelamin with the suspension . It does help it go in but still clogging the pin . Went thru a 22g like butter but going form a 25 to a 22 in your bicep kinda hurts , but hey no pain no gain .

I tried using a 23g with suspension alone for a quad shot and it clogged. If I were to add 2cc's of syntheselen, would this help? Thanks

08thms said:
IM using Denkall Auqutest . I can get it thru half the time and the B-12 does help it some . Damn those 22 an 23's are kinda painful in the bicep !

I wouldnt use it in the bis..
there are better and far less painfull choices the test suspension.
the stuff is great IF you can get past the pain and needle clogging but I would never shoot bis with it, seems like it would do more bad then good imo

Jao maybe had the best advice..
Im not sure on % of it but the polysorbate is suppose to keep the hormone
from clumping up like that and make a much better product.
a Lot of the ugs are using it in there mix, the ones that arent are running into the clumping-clogging problems.

The Denkall clogs and leaves lumps. Unless its Univet or someone does a real good microrefined suspension, Im not using waterbased suspension anymore. Id use oil based 'suspension' (actually test no-ester, suspension means suspended in water). In the bis-no way! Use a 22g quad or glute.

DK..?

Everytime I used the denkall suspension I have never had clogging problems...although U do seem to lump a crapload on it

Armageddon said:
I thought he told or suggested to 08thms that he should use B12 instead of an oil for some reason. I know why those others should be on there own but couldn't figure out the reasoning behind the suspension thingy

He was using Syntherol not normal oil. Syntherol takes a long time to dissipate, and if he used suspension in the same syringe, there is the possibility that he can have susp crystals get wrapped in the syntherol and as such not get dissolved in the muscle. Then problems can begin like sterile abscess, etc.

mike545 said:
I tried using a 23g with suspension alone for a quad shot and it clogged. If I were to add 2cc's of syntheselen, would this help? Thanks

Adding any water based product, Syntheselen included, to the suspension would make it easier to inject.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws