over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competing females and the drugs they take

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
EQ is popular with women, var and primo can have more side effects for some. Arimidex use is totally normal, it doesn't crush premenopausal estrogen it only lowers it.

It's likely the women who were more willing to talking openly about their use at that show also tended to use higher amounts, I think that happens with men also.

This is directed at a few of the other posts above, before anyone judges what women they should consider the number of male bodybuilders with breast tissue.

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What I would like to know is the percentage of female bodybuilders who wear wigs. Must be a high percentage. I think most of these women are total psychos, but to each their own.

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Please do state the dosages.

I don't know personally but I would guess some are close to male dosages. Once you go on tren and the like, already wear a wig with a deep voice and monster clit why hold back in any way? :D

yomstf

Registered
EQ is popular with women, var and primo can have more side effects for some. Arimidex use is totally normal, it doesn't crush premenopausal estrogen it only lowers it.

It's likely the women who were more willing to talking openly about their use at that show also tended to use higher amounts, I think that happens with men also.

This is directed at a few of the other posts above, before anyone judges what women they should consider the number of male bodybuilders with breast tissue.

This. Weird that we have a stigma for being AAS users but put a tag on others for using them.

Last time that I check women do not appreciate alopecia, acne, gyno, grow hair like a werwolf and so on...

USMuscle9403

Registered

I mean, really, nothing they're doing is much different. They want more muscle, we want more muscle. They inject hormones, we inject hormones. But we're already (assumedly) identifiable as men, our muscles get bigger and maybe a few other characteristics can change. Well, same shit happens to them, it's just more dramatic due to them going from feminine to more masculine.

Hell, I'm jealous that they need to spend so much less on gear I mean wtf that's not even fair

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This. Weird that we have a stigma for being AAS users but put a tag on others for using them.

Last time that I check women do not appreciate alopecia, acne, gyno, grow hair like a werwolf and so on...

I think people from many cultures will have a visceral negative view of a heavily virilile woman. Men broadly have similar things that they consider attractive in a person. Why not at them as person, not just as an sex object?
Sure, swell idea, but imo men can't help thinking sexual things, it's instinctual
Don't you think some of these sides are making the woman sad?

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The women get in shape though. Sometimes the are better conditioned than the men - and women are meant to be fatter than than men to begin with! It's pretty amazing, large pain tolerance.

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Craziest I have heard...
Top 3 Ms.Olympia female BB(1 gram test as base)...worked with her bf, he told Me
IFBB Fitness Athlete 100mg oral win/day...good friends with her X bf and some girls she advised the same
Both over a decade ago

Itachi

Registered
mast was a breast cancer drug originally.
eq is is like dbol with no estrogen component so makes sense though with the long ester may not be ideal, base is interesting though pita... nan i have heard very good things of and though surprising sd has been kinda popular for women.

Regarding breast cancer, the dosing for women was either 300mgs or 350mgs weekly Intramuscular of Masteron. (I can't remember the exact dose but it was definitely within that range given). Just interesting information :)

azazelll

Newbies
I have seen cycles where masteron was 100 / week, npp 100 / week. I wonder how many women take ÈQ?

CONTRACTOR 47

Registered
Newbies
I'm surprised Deca and/or NPP wasn't mentioned. To each their own but Test and Tren for women...yikes! One of Jimmy Pellechia's girlfriends used to steal his Anadrol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Those stories are hilarious!!

Back in the late 80's Robby Robinson trained, for a short time, at the gym I trained at in Northern Ca. One night when the gym was closing, a VERY muscular female competitor, I didn't know her name, was practicing posing...we had a spotlight there. She was dense and muscular, the biggest I had seen in person at that time. Robby and I were standing there watching and I asked him what he thought of that, he looked at me and made a face as to imply SCARY!!

Women respond extremely well on juice. There were two In my gym i wouldn't f...ck with for any amount of money...

btails

Registered
I met a girl who didnt even compete and she took test and tren. Didnt get into dosages as I didnt even need to. She had a stronger jawline than me.

POF about 10 years ago.. gym date. Not my cup of tea by any means but at least she was honest about stuff.

I shake my head at girls that have a quad sweep that hangs over their knee caps that act clueless when you bring up your own gear usage.

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Regarding breast cancer, the dosing for women was either 300mgs or 350mgs weekly Intramuscular of Masteron. (I can't remember the exact dose but it was definitely within that range given). Just interesting information :)

amazing what you find out when you read more then internet drug profiles....

ever read medical use of anadrol???
lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zillagreybeard