over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of today my wife and I are working from home here in Tokyo. I'll still be going to the gym unless something terrible happens.
The Japanese government is communicating that the next 2 weeks will be critical.

Looks like the wuhan virus (the correct name imo) is probably going to be going around, most of the world population may be exposed (like the flu). It looks like the vast majority of people (80%+) will only get mild symptoms (many people won't even know they have it, but will still be contagious). The best way to protect yourself is probably to smoking anything, improve cardiovascular fitness, and not tax your immune system. This is pretty much what the CDC and WHO are saying at this point. It looks like it's not that much worse than the flu, which has a .1% mortality rate vs .5% to 1% for the wuhan virus.

The stock market and crypto have already started crashing. Things are not looking good. I am flying from an airport soon that had someone with the virus go through recently. He flew from Singapore and stayed in a cabin in Europe and infected everyone he shared the cabin with. Then he flew back to the UK and infected more people. Plus the destination me and my mates have booked (Tenerife) has had a nearby hotel closed down due to a virus outbreak. Definitely not looking good. Is getting drunk with your mates and pretty Spanish girls worth the risk :eek:

The stock market and crypto have already started crashing. Things are not looking good. I am flying from an airport soon that had someone with the virus go through recently. He flew from Singapore and stayed in a cabin in Europe and infected everyone he shared the cabin with. Then he flew back to the UK and infected more people. Plus the destination me and my mates have booked (Tenerife) has had a nearby hotel closed down due to a virus outbreak. Definitely not looking good. Is getting drunk with your mates and pretty Spanish girls worth the risk :eek:
Spanish girls are safe. They don’t eat bats. 🦇 If you decide to hook up with a Chinese girl just make sure to rub hand disinfectant on your Willy before and after sex, and rub Buddha’s belly at the all you can eat Chinese buffet to ward off evil spirits.

@Elvia1023 you're like literally the last person on the planet I am worried about catching the coronavirus. Wait, that sounds bad, I mean IF you caught the virus, you'd just take 1.33 scoops of Excelsior and just crush a leg day and you'd bounce back to normal :D

There are a lot of cases in my area, yesterday another case of unknown origin. person didn't travel or been anywhere close to sick people and somehow got it..

There are a lot of cases in my area, yesterday another case of unknown origin. person didn't travel or been anywhere close to sick people and somehow got it..
The one area in an east coast area city, cant remember where, a senator was just saying there is a military base in the area where people has been traveling to and from China. So the first cases of community spread starting in the US.

Just heard that Japan is closing schools for an entire month. Middle east is closing holy sites to all pilgrims. They might cancel the Tokyo Olymoics too.

Stock market down again more than 400.

Here we go.
8400 people monitored for corona in CA
Ok, that's the one I was thinking about with the base nearby. I thought it was on the east coast. All it takes is one person infected to go out in public and spread it, which is easy to do since it is communicable long before symptoms first appear. Now that it is in 26 different countries we have to be concerned about travelers from all of those places too, so its not just China now.

I bought some extra canned goods at the grocery today and stocked up on some frozen stuff. If we have a breakout here I would like to make it so I don't have to leave the house for a long time. Going to store up some food and other supplies. If the US ends up like Japan, the schools may close for up to 4 weeks at a time. Going to need enough food for the whole family. Main thing I worry about is my family bringing it home and infecting me. Not much you can do about that.

The flu of 1918 serves as a lesson.

That had a similar death rate of 2% and 670,000 Americans died. Population was a lot lower then too.

It's almost like this virus were designed to take out the elderly and spare kids/teens. I'm reading that kids barely show symptoms once infected. It's the 60+ age group that this virus indiscriminately takes out and those with pre-existing/chronic conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, CHF or any kind of lung ailments.

It's almost like this virus were designed to take out the elderly and spare kids/teens. I'm reading that kids barely show symptoms once infected. It's the 60+ age group that this virus indiscriminately takes out and those with pre-existing/chronic conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, CHF or any kind of lung ailments.

If that`s the case maybe this aint that bad. It could wipe out the biggest drains on healthcare costs and balance out the difference between social security payers vs recipients. Fix two systems with one bug. Sorry maldorf, just stay inside and get grub hub for next several months, you`ll make it.

If that`s the case maybe this aint that bad. It could wipe out the biggest drains on healthcare costs and balance out the difference between social security payers vs recipients. Fix two systems with one bug. Sorry maldorf, just stay inside and get grub hub for next several months, you`ll make it.
Hey man!! Im stocking up now. I have about 3 weeks of food now and going to make a big run to Costco on Sunday and pick up more. Im counting in frozen food I have too, and in fact I have lots of meat beyond 3 weeks there. Frozen food shouldn't be a problem, its not like we are going to lose power. Id like to have some masks but all the drug stores are sold out. Amazon has some but reading the comments it sounds like sub par masks are being shipped and substituted for higher quality ones. Many were complaining of cheap masks from China.

If it gets bad in my area I will just do my lifting and cardio in my basement gym again and never leave the house. Ill send my wife out if we need supplies. just have to hope that my family doesnt bring it into the house. School would probably be closed and I told my kids that they wont be going anywhere either! My one daughter was upset about that but the other one was fine. Both are in high school. I wonder how my daughter that is a senior would be affected because she is set to graduate and take 3 AP tests for college credit. Its going to be a mess if it hits. I worry about transition to college being screwed up. College could even be delayed. College would be a breeding ground for the virus since all the kids live in dorms.

maldorf, its all gonna be fine. I honestly worry more about illegals coming from third world countries south of the border and coughing their tuberculosis on me.... and that is very slim chance!

maldorf, its all gonna be fine. I honestly worry more about illegals coming from third world countries south of the border and coughing their tuberculosis on me.... and that is very slim chance!
LOL. Yeah, chances are slim it will infect anyone in my family, but if it comes to our area and the schools close down I am going to be overly cautious. Back in high school in the 80s I had a bad case of pneumonia and was hospitalized for 4 days. I was only 18 years old and a lot healthier than I am now. I had just asthma then. Now I have asthma and heart failure. That scares me.

@Elvia1023 you're like literally the last person on the planet I am worried about catching the coronavirus. Wait, that sounds bad, I mean IF you caught the virus, you'd just take 1.33 scoops of Excelsior and just crush a leg day and you'd bounce back to normal :D

I just took 1.25 scoops and trained legs :D When I travel I will be taking 1 scoop of Excelsior every 6 hours to stop me getting coronavirus. Excelsior is so strong it will definitely kill the virus and even if it doesn't I will be that wired I won't even care :eek::D

Think about what you just stated. Surely every virus or illness is going to take out the elderly because generally their immune systems are weak compared to young and middle aged people. The same for anyone who has chronic illness and pre existing issues. Although I am not stating the virus hasn't been made in a lab but I would guess it hasn't.

Hey man!! Im stocking up now. I have about 3 weeks of food now and going to make a big run to Costco on Sunday and pick up more. Im counting in frozen food I have too, and in fact I have lots of meat beyond 3 weeks there. Frozen food shouldn't be a problem, its not like we are going to lose power. Id like to have some masks but all the drug stores are sold out. Amazon has some but reading the comments it sounds like sub par masks are being shipped and substituted for higher quality ones. Many were complaining of cheap masks from China.

If it gets bad in my area I will just do my lifting and cardio in my basement gym again and never leave the house. Ill send my wife out if we need supplies. just have to hope that my family doesnt bring it into the house. School would probably be closed and I told my kids that they wont be going anywhere either! My one daughter was upset about that but the other one was fine. Both are in high school. I wonder how my daughter that is a senior would be affected because she is set to graduate and take 3 AP tests for college credit. Its going to be a mess if it hits. I worry about transition to college being screwed up. College could even be delayed. College would be a breeding ground for the virus since all the kids live in dorms.

Maldorf pm to me i send mask to you from my country with mail

I have brother with total kidney failure so i feel your worie , im very woried for my brother too

PM Abe was just on TV here in Japan laying out their plan.

All government controlled activities that involve lots of people are suspended.

Explaining keeping schools shut till the two week spring vacation, giving them a month of crowd avoidance.

They are going to be using 15m PCR kits.
Government will cover the costs of everything.

One of the reasons I moved here long ago was because of the health care system. Times like this confirm I made the right choice.

PM Abe was just on TV here in Japan laying out their plan.

All government controlled activities that involve lots of people are suspended.

Explaining keeping schools shut till the two week spring vacation, giving them a month of crowd avoidance.

They are going to be using 15m PCR kits.
Government will cover the costs of everything.

One of the reasons I moved here long ago was because of the health care system. Times like this confirm I made the right choice.
Does that mean government will pay salaries of people who have to miss work for childcare? Does that mean government will pay companies that lose revenue because productivity drops because of lost workers who have to stay at home with children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyzz1711
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins