over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coronavirus / Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain is looking really bad now and will be where Italy is now in a few days time. In another article it goes into more detail about the Spanish military finding dead bodies "completely abandoned" in nursing homes.

I read Jordan have one of the strictest lockdowns. They have even temporarily closed food shops and pharmacies and banned driving. Can you imagine if they done that in the US or the UK. Obviously things will stay the same and restrictions will eventually ease off so it would never happen.

Here is the other article. I don't mean to just post negative stuff as I know many thousands are recovering but this virus has only brought bad and small cases such as the below highlight the importance of nations being prepared for such as event. I know every virus is different so that's impossible but they had to just leave them to die and after they died they were left for days. Many of teh staff actually left work when the outbreak occured so no one was there to look after any of them. 75 infected and 20 dead in one nursing home...

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/24/820711855/spanish-military-finds-dead-bodies-and-seniors-completely-abandoned-in-care-home

Here is the other article. I don't mean to just post negative stuff as I know many thousands are recovering but this virus has only brought bad and small cases such as the below highlight the importance of nations being prepared for such as event. I know every virus is different so that's impossible but they had to just leave them to die and after they died they were left for days. Many of teh staff actually left work when the outbreak occured so no one was there to look after any of them. 75 infected and 20 dead in one nursing home...

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/24/820711855/spanish-military-finds-dead-bodies-and-seniors-completely-abandoned-in-care-home
Just last week so many people were saying that their county couldn't end up like Italy, impossible! Now it is happening. Nobody believes it until it happens close to them.

a lot of green numbers the last couple days, i like green numbers

I wouldn’t be too confident in those staying there just yet.. There’s a lot of back and forth on what to do economically and I’ve seen reports that if this keeps up another couple weeks, 14 million could be without jobs and I’ve seen some reports that say it could be as high as 30% without jobs.. There’s 365 million people in the US, that means over 100 million, which sounds crazy and wouldn’t be accurate because there’s children and elderly who don’t get counted as part of the work force but even if its 30 million people, that’s a shit ton..

We’ll see who’s happy about the decisions that were made by then..

You know what. The strong survive. Thats all this boils down to. Evolution.
My fiance is deployed on the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt. Shes been at sea since January. They were in Vietnam 3 weeks ago.I talk to her everyday. Noone was sick. Noone died 3 weeks after leaving Vietnam. They were on the news yesterday achknowledging they were in a country with reported cases. Vietnam. Now 3 cases have been reported on that boat and those sailors have been flown off that ship.

This whole thing is bullshit. That ship has been business as usual with no hiccups. If they were left alone. with no testing and no media exposure nothing would have happend to them.

Those motherfuckers are in the middle of the ocean. How much more social distancing you need. That whole boat is isolated. wtf.

This whole thing is fucking bullshit fuck this virus and we fucked our economy for the fucking flu.

I wouldn’t be too confident in those staying there just yet.. There’s a lot of back and forth on what to do economically and I’ve seen reports that if this keeps up another couple weeks, 14 million could be without jobs and I’ve seen some reports that say it could be as high as 30% without jobs.. There’s 365 million people in the US, that means over 100 million, which sounds crazy and wouldn’t be accurate because there’s children and elderly who don’t get counted as part of the work force but even if its 30 million people, that’s a shit ton..

We’ll see who’s happy about the decisions that were made by then..

I said I like green numbers. I didn’t say where I thought market was going tomorrow, next week, next year. No one knows

You know what. The strong survive. Thats all this boils down to. Evolution.
My fiance is deployed on the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt. Shes been at sea since January. They were in Vietnam 3 weeks ago.I talk to her everyday. Noone was sick. Noone died 3 weeks after leaving Vietnam. They were on the news yesterday achknowledging they were in a country with reported cases. Vietnam. Now 3 cases have been reported on that boat and those sailors have been flown off that ship.

This whole thing is bullshit. That ship has been business as usual with no hiccups. If they were left alone. with no testing and no media exposure nothing would have happend to them.

Those motherfuckers are in the middle of the ocean. How much more social distancing you need. That whole boat is isolated. wtf.

This whole thing is fucking bullshit fuck this virus and we fucked our economy for the fucking flu.
You really wanna go down that route? Then all of the millions of bums who can't take care of themselves and rely on welfare need to go, too.

You really wanna go down that route? Then all of the millions of bums who can't take care of themselves and rely on welfare need to go, too.
Amen to that brother. (Kidding)

We have many posts with stuff like only the strong survive or old people are going to die anyway so if the flu or coronavirus takes them out so be it. But it's not like we are fucking living in the wild west. We have advanced a lot over the centuries and decades. We have the technology and know how to beat these things unlike in the past. Some of you guys act like we are cavemen being hunted and if someone old/weak gets ill we need to leave them behind in order to survive ourselves. I am all for being realistic but at the same time so what if young people should get over this easily. The world is not just about young people. Some of you guys must have had a really fucked up childhood.

The whole point of social distancing is to slow down the spread of the virus. It doesn't matter if the whole boat is isolated if 1 person is infected on the boat if they aren't quarantined more are guaranteed to be infected. Obviously that happened and there were 3 cases and I am sure more will follow if those 3 people just walked round as normal. So what if young people can get over it. What if some of those young people get off the boat then pass it onto many old people? They could pass it onto 5 young people who pass it onto 50 other people who then pass it onto 500 other people.

Yes nature can run it's cause and the strong will survive but if staying away from people for a period of time could save their life it's not much to ask. I don't know if you have any old relatives but if you had the coronavirus (or even the flu) would you knowingly visit them. How would you feel if you infected one of them and they died? A lot of what if's but for the sake of a few weeks stuck inside I don't mind. Obviously this will go on longer and the world can't stop forever but still there is a valid reason for social distancing at this time.

We have many posts with stuff like only the strong survive or old people are going to die anyway so if the flu or coronavirus takes them out so be it. But it's not like we are fucking living in the wild west. We have advanced a lot over the centuries and decades. We have the technology and know how to beat these things unlike in the past. Some of you guys act like we are cavemen being hunted and if someone old/weak gets ill we need to leave them behind in order to survive ourselves. I am all for being realistic but at the same time so what if young people should get over this easily. The world is not just about young people. Some of you guys must have had a really fucked up childhood.
Yeah, like how the Greeks would take babies that had deformities and other maladies up to mount Olympus and leave them there to die.

Just to give some of the "who cares it won't effect me" opinions a different point of view, my son works at very big hospital in a major city in the US. A cardiologist tested positive for covid-19, then 3 more nurses in cardiology tested positive. They shutdown the entire department. Now (probably) the biggest hospital in that city is operating without a cardiology department. So while you might not get covid, hopefully you don't have a heart attack. This is where the real issues will come up, real essential workers (doctors, police, fireman) will end up getting sick even though there was a way to prevent excessive exposure, and the rest of the people relying on those services will suffer. Of course the tough guys on here, don't need anyone or anything... I'm guessing neither do their children, parents or other loved ones.

Just to give some of the "who cares it won't effect me" opinions a different point of view, my son works a very big hospital in a major city in the US. A cardiologist tested positive for covid-19, then 3 more nurses in cardiology tested positive. They shutdown the entire department. Now (probably) the biggest hospital in that city is operating without a cardiology department. So while you might not get covid, hopefully you don't have a heart attack. This is where the real issues will come up, real essential workers (doctors, police, fireman) will end up getting sick where there was a way to prevent excessive exposure and the rest of the people relying on those services will suffer. Of course the tough guys on here, don't need anyone or anything... I'm guessing neither do their children, parents or other loved ones.
Right. I'm scared if I have trouble and have to go to the ER to get defibrillated. If the nearest hospital has no cardiologists then one of two things happens. Either they take me there and then have to put me back on another ambulance then ship me off somewhere else or they know beforehand and send me farther away. Either way they waste time getting me aid, and time matters in emergency. People other than coronavirus patients are going to die too. Great point you make.

Yeah, like how the Greeks would take babies that had deformities and other maladies up to mount Olympus and leave them there to die.

They still do that in China and other places. There are also stories of people leaving female babies out in the street because they want a son. The same for the very high aborption rates for female pregnancies.

Regarding the other post about bums etc I honestly couldn't care less about someone who repeatedly fucks up their life. Regardless of the reasons they only have themselves to blame. Just like my cousin who took loads of drugs when pregnant and her kid had autism etc. Then she would get drunk and leave her kids etc etc. People like that are a drain to society and bring no good. But "old people" are different. We all get old. Some of us may want to die young and many of us will but many will also get old. We all get weaker but that doesn't mean the rest of society should just forget about us.

They still do that in China and other places. There are also stories of people leaving female babies out in the street because they want a son. The same for the very high aborption rates for female pregnancies.

Regarding the other post about bums etc I honestly couldn't care less about someone who repeatedly fucks up their life. Regardless of the reasons they only have themselves to blame. Just like my cousin who took loads of drugs when pregnant and her kid had autism etc. Then she would get drunk and leave her kids etc etc. People like that are a drain to society and bring no good. But "old people" are different. We all get old. Some of us may want to die young and many of us will but many will also get old. We all get weaker but that doesn't mean the rest of society should just forget about us.
Just wait till the first big celebrity dies from it. Imagine if Aronold Schwarzenegger died. Some would freak out then. I guess a lot of younger people these days dont have grandparents and their parents are young.

Another new development threatens the passage of the new bill. Apparently at this point all it takes is one more No vote and it goes down. I thought the Senate had already voted on this but I guess not.

Just wait till the first big celebrity dies from it. Imagine if Aronold Schwarzenegger died. Some would freak out then. I guess a lot of younger people these days dont have grandparents and their parents are young.
You value celebrities? Thats problem #1 is this world. I mean, I would be saddened if covid killed the rock, he's probably my biggest role model at this point but I mean, he's going to die one day anyways, now or 20 years down the road doesn't impact me, his family, sure, thats why its HIS responsibility to stay safe.

As for parents, my dad was killed in a construction accident when I was 15. My mom, it would definitely kill her, she has too many health issues. It's her responsibility to stay safe and stay home, not everyone else's. Now that this virus has found its way to humans, its not going away without a vaccine. Sucks for many but all of us staying home isn't going to change anything. We don't all have gardens and livestock in our yards, we need income and grocery stores to survive, that alone will keep this virus alive, immunity herding will actually get those at risk to a more normal life faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner