over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly inhaling steam can kill it if you come in contact with it. Think I would try that before the battery acid.

Love to see the study where inhaling steam can kill this virus. That would be amazing.

Cleaning the house with a water/bleach mix is a good way to kill any virus. About 2 weeks before this thing hit the US I went out and bought a big container of it. Bleach has been sold out.

Oh, dont drink or snort bleach, please!

Cleaning the house with a water/bleach mix is a good way to kill any virus. About 2 weeks before this thing hit the US I went out and bought a big container of it. Bleach has been sold out.

Is it still acceptable to eat Tide pods?

Is it still acceptable to eat Tide pods?
Lol. That shit made no sense! I thought we did stupid stuff when we were kids.

Lol. That shit made no sense! I thought we did stupid stuff when we were kids.
It seems like the shit people troll others with nowadays can literally kill people. Eating tide pods? Deadly. **broken link removed** Deadly. I don't remember this type of sick shit.

Spic And Span is my preference

There's some suggestive literature (patients with Lupus) given that different polymorphism SNP allelic frequencies of cytochrome isoenzymes and responsiveness to hydroxychloroquine.

I'd like to believe there's a correlation of the same in the general population that are responsive vs not?

There's some suggestive literature (patients with Lupus) given that different polymorphism SNP allelic frequencies of cytochrome isoenzymes and responsiveness to hydroxychloroquine.

I'd like to believe there's a correlation of the same in the general population that are responsive vs not?

You keep talking about SNP's. How at all would this be clinically practical at this point in medicine? You would have to have every patient sequenced.

I understand both sides on this whole hydroxychloroquine debate, but it was for sure irresponsible for you know who to announce it on live tv given that most people don't understand much about medicine, research, etc

You keep talking about SNP's. How at all would this be clinically practical at this point in medicine? You would have to have every patient sequenced.

I understand both sides on this whole hydroxychloroquine debate

* But I think...it was irresponsible for you know who to discuss hydroxychloroquine on live tv given that most people don't understand much about medicine, research, etc

I understand both sides on this whole hydroxychloroquine debate, but it was for sure irresponsible for you know who to announce it on live tv given that most people don't understand much about medicine, research, etc

Thee media-medicine could soothe thee minds of the naysayers that there's pharmacogenetic differences that individuals may or may not respond to HCQ.

Then again, why tell the truth now?

Rather, let the dust settle, then in the near future to rehash what we knew then to create conspiracies all-over. Sounds great!

Thee media-medicine could soothe thee minds of the naysayers that there's pharmacogenetic differences that individuals may or may not respond to HCQ.

Then again, why tell the truth now?

Rather, let the dust settle, then in the near future to rehash what we knew then to create conspiracies all-over. Sounds great!

I was asking, how could this information be useful in practice right now? Regardless of if there is evidence for differential treatment response related to SNP differences, how could we act on it? We couldn't bc the whole population would have to be sequenced and drs would have to ask each patient if they had a particular variant before giving them HCQ.

It just makes one think that you are trying to throw out these studies to sound really informed given that most don't know what SNP's are. I don't mean to be negative it just doesn't add anything to a useful clinical discussion and it surely isn't useful to bash drs who aren't paying attention or using this info bc frankly they can't

I was asking, how could this information be useful in practice right now? Regardless of if there is evidence for differential treatment response related to SNP differences, how could we act on it? We couldn't bc the whole population would have to be sequenced and drs would have to ask each patient if they had a particular variant before giving them HCQ.

It just makes one think that you are trying to throw out these studies to sound really informed given that most don't know what SNP's are. I don't mean to be negative it just doesn't add anything to a useful clinical discussion and it surely isn't useful to bash drs who aren't paying attention or using this info bc frankly they can't

I reckon COVID-19 pharmacogenetics hasn't been explored yet. And no body in the outside world has ever heard of 23andMe or AncestryDNA.

I reckon COVID-19 pharmacogenetics hasn't been explored yet. And no body in the outside world has ever heard of 23andMe or AncestryDNA.

We're talking over each other and that's fine. Those links are interesting. It will be nice when they are explored for more widespread use (certainly not soon given again the limited number of individuals that are sequenced).

One thing that is frustrating to me is this idea that mass testing is going to significantly slow the spread. I just don't see it. A doctor was just talking about it and with the supply chain we have it would take 2 years to test every American once. It would work ok if you only had to test each person once, but what happens when a person that previously tested negative goes out and contracts the virus.? It could be as soon as the day after they got tested. The test is only a snapshot of the day they were tested, nothing more.

One thing that is frustrating to me is this idea that mass testing is going to significantly slow the spread. I just don't see it. A doctor was just talking about it and with the supply chain we have it would take 2 years to test every American once. It would work ok if you only had to test each person once, but what happens when a person that previously tested negative goes out and contracts the virus.? It could be as soon as the day after they got tested. The test is only a snapshot of the day they were tested, nothing more.

I agree. The supply chain sounds like it is in bad shape. It's just really disappointing bc that means it will prob be a longer quarantine. I also feel for those at high risk bc I know this is a scary time :/

I guess the good news is the promising results from the Gilead study - https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/16...uggests-patients-are-responding-to-treatment/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear