over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy acne on head

npp did a number on my scalp.... i actually have a lump that is not a bald spot. after dropping npp, the lump has shranked considerably but i can still feel it.. its like extra collagen clumping together or something.

gonna see the doctor in a few weeks to see if he can give me some meds to fix it.

Fuck this! I hate this more than anything and it is a huge issue I am very self conscious about. The existence of it can effect my day.
The breakouts seem to come and go but are always there in some capacity. It gets worse as I let me hair grow, looks horrible when I cut it...and seems to clear up whilst my hair is still short. They can be painful and yes...cause bald spots.

Sacylic acid shampoo didnt work very well at all.
Dial anti bacterial soap serms to help sometimes.
Head and shoulders clinical strength with selenium sulfide worked for a short time.
Neutrogena t-gel 0.5% coal tar seemed to work real well with the first bottle...so I go and buy a second and bigger bottle and seemed to not work as well.

Its an absolutely shitty thing to deal with and not be able to figure out.

Not sure if I should try tea tree oil based shampoo..
Not sure if it would be helped by taking arimidex or aromasin..
Not sure if dht based anabolics are going to make it far worse..
This is a major pain in the ass and I have not been on more than 250mg/wk in over 19months..can only imagine wtf will happen when I blast.

Really sucks.

Fuck this! I hate this more than anything and it is a huge issue I am very self conscious about. The existence of it can effect my day.
The breakouts seem to come and go but are always there in some capacity. It gets worse as I let me hair grow, looks horrible when I cut it...and seems to clear up whilst my hair is still short. They can be painful and yes...cause bald spots.

Sacylic acid shampoo didnt work very well at all.
Dial anti bacterial soap serms to help sometimes.
Head and shoulders clinical strength with selenium sulfide worked for a short time.
Neutrogena t-gel 0.5% coal tar seemed to work real well with the first bottle...so I go and buy a second and bigger bottle and seemed to not work as well.

Its an absolutely shitty thing to deal with and not be able to figure out.

Not sure if I should try tea tree oil based shampoo..
Not sure if it would be helped by taking arimidex or aromasin..
Not sure if dht based anabolics are going to make it far worse..
This is a major pain in the ass and I have not been on more than 250mg/wk in over 19months..can only imagine wtf will happen when I blast.

Really sucks.
I just posted what you need to get from a Dermatologist bro. It works fantastic and I don't even use it everyday, only when I feel it coming on. GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST and bring the list of RX's that I listed!

I just posted what you need to get from a Dermatologist bro. It works fantastic and I don't even use it everyday, only when I feel it coming on. GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST and bring the list of RX's that I listed!

You got this at a regular pharmacy? Or a compounding pharmacy? Expensive?

Standard nizorol or 2% rx?

Last edited:
It happened to me until a friend recommed drinking 5 liters water a day,it cleared up in about a week without change gear or any other changes

i have crazy acne on my head...specifically the back of my head. idk what's the cause of it. i have barely any acne on my face or chest etc but crazy amount, huge acne on my scalp.

i have tried using TSAL from neutrogena but it does not seem to work.

THE ACNE CAUSED SMALL BALD SPOTS ON MY HEAD

any suggestions?

Wash your head with some Acne Annihilator,,,it will clear it up.

and is there any hope of the bald spots eventually going away?

Gonna agree with a couple other posts. Nizorol or another ketocozonal shampoos cleared up a shit load of little pustules I had on my head .for some reason its nearly impossible to find Nizoral brand anywhere anymore (amazon has a couple for like$90 fuck that) I found that regenepure Dr works just as well and has tea tree oil , niacin and a couple other things that supposedly help fight DHT in your skin. A lil pricey but it helps my bacne as well

By far my nemesis... Big. Painful. Itchy puss fill.head. thousands I'd bet when full flare

I don't think drug related. When I was prepping. On a lot.of drugs I was the clearest I eever been in years...

No drivetrhu foods... No breads.... Tonnes of greens... No high sugary sweets... Ect. Even if I go over board on cheat weekend. Undone ill.break up

Break down the diet, something there. Is inflamming.... This coming from a.guy that has done FOUR treatment courses of Accutane

a little update guys!

my acne IS clearing up on my head. i believe the acne was caused by the gear i had......after i stopped using the gear and switched sources, my acne is finally clearing up....! so its the GEAR that really give you these cystic acne!

Has your total dosage dropped?

I got a doctor buddy to look this up and he said it must be from a compounding pharmacy...and its not something he can just write up or call in to walmart.
Fack.

and is there any hope of the bald spots eventually going away?

Hey bro, you should be fine. I had this happen to me once or twice a few years ago and my hair grew back fine after. All I had to do is make sure to shower right post workout and before bed and change my pillow chase a few times a week and the biggest thing I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned is stop wearing hats. By far the biggest problem for me with acne on my head and for head. Now I barley get any

I got a doctor buddy to look this up and he said it must be from a compounding pharmacy...and its not something he can just write up or call in to walmart.
Fack.
I did get the lotion from Walgreens on a prescription. The shampoo was from his office that he sells.

Fack.

I thought walmart sold everything:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner