over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy acne on head

I did get the lotion from Walgreens on a prescription. The shampoo was from his office that he sells.

Any chance you can contact your derm and ask if its a special formulation? Tell him its for an acquaintence elsewhere in the USA.

Its an allergic reaction, go see your dermatologists. I can try the basic orange bar soap

Wash your head with some Acne Annihilator,,,it will clear it up.

Acne Annihilator is just 2% salicylic acid with some botanicals.
as I said the two most popular ingredients OTC Drugs for acne are salicylic acid from .5% to 2% and benzoyl peroxide.
The OTC Acne Monograph which is drafted by the FDA provides a list of what ingredients can be used to treat acne and what claims you can make relative to that particular OTC.
Sulfer is another approved ingredient which reduces skin oiliness, clears clogged skin pores and sheds off dried dead skin cells and is usually accompianed by salicylic acid.

I've had this problem as well for the past couple years. I think it is an allergic reaction from the oil. I'll try the salicilic acid as was suggested earlier.
You have contact dermatitis, the inflammation can be treated by a cortiosteroid

...by the name(s) of..?

any really depending on the severity, Halobetasol is strong and will do well decreasing the inflammation

i have patchy bald spots on top of my head as well...oh dear this is scary

Its more embarrassing than scary. Bald spots are from where you picked at it.

Seborrhoeic Dermatitis is what I believe it to be. Before I ever used aas, I got the small irritative zits on the back of my head and scalp and this is what they diagnosed it as. Who knows if they were right... this was about a decade ago and the medicine they prescribed only helped a little bit. Minocycline I believe. Once- when I went for a follow up they suggested that next time it if it doesn't clear up maybe I should try Accutane. Now, I'll tell you what... and irritating break out of this can really be a pain and embarrassing especially if you have very short hair. Whenever I let my hair grow out past half an inch, it gets extremely irritated and oily...then I buzz my hair and Im depressed for two days cuz I can feel and see how bad it is. Then it clears up.
Test makes it flare...tren makes it horrible...proviron makes it bad..
Ironically, 20mg accutane did clear it up even when I was on the above.

It really sucks I cant just be do ne with it forever. And really, no matter how bad I think I have it, when I do a google image search, I am borderline horrified...cuz mine at its worst is nowhere near as bad as these poor people.

Seborrhoeic Dermatitis is what I believe it to be. Before I ever used aas, I got the small irritative zits on the back of my head and scalp and this is what they diagnosed it as. Who knows if they were right... this was about a decade ago and the medicine they prescribed only helped a little bit. Minocycline I believe. Once- when I went for a follow up they suggested that next time it if it doesn't clear up maybe I should try Accutane. Now, I'll tell you what... and irritating break out of this can really be a pain and embarrassing especially if you have very short hair. Whenever I let my hair grow out past half an inch, it gets extremely irritated and oily...then I buzz my hair and Im depressed for two days cuz I can feel and see how bad it is. Then it clears up.

It really sucks I cant just be do ne with it forever. And really, no matter how bad I think I have it, when I do a google image search, I am borderline horrified...cuz mine at its worst is nowhere near as bad as these poor people.

it is embarassing.....and i was fine with hair on top of my head with the sides shaved. then one day i was like...i wanna look like jason huh, shaved my head and noticed 2-3 small round patches that were bald! i got so depressed i could not sleep and just constantly worry all day. i just started using lipogaine (minoxdil) daily to see if it helps, if it doesnt, im gonna have to see a doctor. i'm still youngish and i cant handle having these at this age!

WOW as you know you cant cure Seborrhoeic Dermatitis just treat it, there are other options out there then what you listed to treat the different apsects of the condition

WOW as you know you cant cure Seborrhoeic Dermatitis just treat it, there are other options out there then what you listed to treat the different apsects of the condition

Lol...well speak up!

Oilyboy...listen up.

I have been resarching the hell out of this a while, but have done my best reseatch recently. Im 99.999% sure I have scalp folliculitis.
Low dose accutane is said to fix it which I have already attested to.

Oilyboy...google image search it and tell me if its what you have. Also, it can create patchy baldness!

Anyone have knowledge on how to best treat it?

Is 2% prescription nizoral still made?

Last edited:
Folliculitis is gnarly!! So is sebaceous cysts. I saw a surgical proceedure to remove one. Dr called it a cheese ball because it was nasty smelling like bad cheese. Now that you're grossed out, go to a good dermo. Accutane is good for acne, basically a high dose vit a. Almost all breakouts can be treated with antibiotics and corticosteroids. Just wash, often if need be, and don't touch you skin with dirty hands.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear