over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for cancer?

Lets see how long this will last before they shut down research and say its unsafe.

I believe that stem cell therapy is the real cure for cancer as shown in some studies. However, the feds and big pharma don't want that to happen as it would cut into their profit because they wouldn't be able to produce and sell their cancer drugs. :banghead:

Burzynski Clinic | Advanced Alternative Cancer Treatment | Houston, Texas

This guy has been curing cancer for 15+ years! Legit, nobel prize genius. 3-6 months of treatment, no side effects. FDA indicted him 15 times.... acquitted 15 times. The last time the patented his technology in their name... to bury it. Oncology is a BILLION $$ industry, The industry, all these b.S. cancer charities do NOT want a cure. By their charter they have to close down once there is a cure.

Another hope for millions....

I believe that stem cell therapy is the real cure for cancer as shown in some studies. However, the feds and big pharma don't want that to happen as it would cut into their profit because they wouldn't be able to produce and sell their cancer drugs. :banghead:

what you said. the pharm companies will never allow that to happen. my dad died of cancer and the death march they put you on is way too profitable to give up in the instance of a cure.

All you big conspiracy theorist need to consider people in "big pharma" and government die from cancer too. Even worse is that they also watch loved ones suffer and die. Do you really think a research scientist or government official would sit on a cure and let themselves or a family member die? Use a little common sense.

Big Pharma plus religious wackos that force their beliefs into our government are slowing our research and usage of stem cells.

can you imagine how far we could be down that road? I could be growing a replacement liver for me if I needed it here on my desk

Man the human race is a disgust! All for money, and population control, graviola is also something i was told can cure a lot of stuff, so only time will tell, cancer has stood the test of time and money, so they have to have something waiting in the shadows for when cancer is finally cured, and IF this protein or that doctor has cured cancer, y is it not all over the world, i mean hell let me find out how to cure some shit, and its free, released to the public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you big conspiracy theorist need to consider people in "big pharma" and government die from cancer too. Even worse is that they also watch loved ones suffer and die. Do you really think a research scientist or government official would sit on a cure and let themselves or a family member die? Use a little common sense.

Also, do you know how much money it would be worth to the first company to bring a cure to the market. Add in the attention that Pharmaceutical company would get, you can't pay for that kind of advertising.

Also, do you know how much money it would be worth to the first company to bring a cure to the market. Add in the attention that Pharmaceutical company would get, you can't pay for that kind of advertising.

Exactly, no company would care about revenue lost in the future, or how it affected other pharm companies when they cash in on a trillion dollar pay day.

No conspiracy theory here. Stem cells have been used for research and have the potential to cure many diseases. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy kills cancer cells but also kills healthy cells as well and it's pure poison to the human body yet they inject and radiate that shit into cancer patients who get very sick and has a very small percentage of curing cancer. Yeah I'd rather take my chances with stem cells anyday of the week. Like I said big pharma would rather make money off this garbage rather than let stem cell therapy do it's thing. I wonder why stem cell therapy is approved for medical purposes in some other countries but not here? It's pretty obvious big pharma is "donating contributions" to politicians to prevent this from happening. Tell me something. Do you believe everything the media and our gov tell you? I hope not.

Last edited:
No conspiracy theory here. Stem cells have been used for research and have the potential to cure many diseases. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy kills cancer cells but also kills healthy cells as well and it's pure poison to the human body yet they inject and radiate that shit into cancer patients who get very sick and has a very small percentage of curing cancer. Yeah I'd rather take my chances with stem cells anyday of the week. Like I said big pharma would rather make money off this garbage rather than let stem cell therapy do it's thing. I wonder why stem cell therapy is approved for medical purposes in some other countries but not here? It's pretty obvious big pharma is "donating contributions" to politicians to prevent this from happening. Tell me something. Do you believe everything the media and our gov tell you? I hope not.

NO, I believe in common sense and NO one is sitting on a cure. You obviously believe whatever you hear though. Stem cell research is problematic because of the way these cells must be obtained. It's a matter of ethics and not finance as you believe. Are you even familiar where these stem cells come from.

NO, I believe in common sense and NO one is sitting on a cure. You obviously believe whatever you hear though. Stem cell research is problematic because of the way these cells must be obtained. It's a matter of ethics and not finance as you believe. Are you even familiar where these stem cells come from.

What I hear? Really? I do my own research and am not a sheep like most people. I don't soak in the bullshit the media or feds feed the public. Stem cells from aborted fetuses is old news. They can be harvested from sources like human blood and umbilical cord fluid(don't have to kill fetuses). Ethical enough for you?

Last edited:
What I hear? Really? I do my own research and am not a sheep like most people. I don't soak in the bullshit the media or feds feed the public. Stem cells from aborted fetuses is old news. They can be harvested from sources like human blood. Ethical enough for you?

Your own research has led you astray then. Do some more. My point is simply, no one is hiding a cure for cancer, not wether stem cell research shows promise. Maybe you misread or misunderstood my post a bit so let me clarify something. You are of the impression a complete cure for all cancers is available but not being released?

Your own research has led you astray then. Do some more. My point is simply, no one is hiding a cure for cancer, not wether stem cell research shows promise. Maybe you misread or misunderstood my post a bit so let me clarify something. You are of the impression a complete cure for all cancers is available but not being released?

What I'm saying is that stem cell therapy shows promise for a cure for cancer and should be further studied and researched and I do believe that it will cure cancer. I'm also saying that politicians are in bed with big pharma and will not approve of any cures that would cut into their profits. Why not give stem cell therapy a chance instead of relying on poison such as chemo and radiation therapy which is outdated and should be outlawed IMO? There have been studies shown that people like me who are transplant patients who have been given stem cell therapy in trial studies didn't need to take their immunos anymore but this was done in other countries. That right there would cut into profits of big pharma here which is one of the reasons why stem cell therapy isn't approved 100% for medical purposes. We can agree to disagree on this one, but what really pisses me off is when someone directly or indirectly calls me a conspiracy theorist which I am not because I do research and use science and logic when applying knowledge to topics.

Last edited:

Have they cured Cancer in those other countries using stem cell research? Last I checked, the survival rate in the US is one of the highest in the world, so whatever we're doing can't be that much worse than the guys using stem cell research.

That being said, I think all avenues should be used at curing cancer including stem cell research but I respect the majority at this point that values every human life including the ones not born yet. When the country makes the move to allow stem cell research I'll support it for what it will offer, but understand it's critics points.

Fudd, what you fail to realize is the FDA is an organization, NOT an individual. If you fall out of line, your cut! Individual thoughts or feeling don`t matter. You have never worked in a large enough company. This holds true even for drug approvals. There are numerous cases where FDA researchers are told "don`t look at that previous data", or basically stop objecting.

Also every one of you needs to google the burzynski movie. What I`m stating is well documented in there from ex-FDA and NCI people.

The claim of the "fame & fortune" to be made from having a cure, is not realistic. Burzynski cures people in months with a peptide he makes. How much can you charge for that? I`ve heard in the range of $20k, far less than "traditional" medicine.

Have they cured Cancer in those other countries using stem cell research? Last I checked, the survival rate in the US is one of the highest in the world, so whatever we're doing can't be that much worse than the guys using stem cell research.

That being said, I think all avenues should be used at curing cancer including stem cell research but I respect the majority at this point that values every human life including the ones not born yet. When the country makes the move to allow stem cell research I'll support it for what it will offer, but understand it's critics points.

**broken link removed**

I know it's not the best example as it's an ad, but hospitals in India are using stem cells to cure certain types of cancer. This is why I say that stem cell therapy shows promise as a cure for all types of cancer. I could be wrong, but why not at least give it a chance here in this country and let scientists do more clinical trials and research, right? Considering the benefits outweigh the negatives, it's worth a shot.

What I'm saying is that stem cell therapy shows promise for a cure for cancer and should be further studied and researched and I do believe that it will cure cancer. I'm also saying that politicians are in bed with big pharma and will not approve of any cures that would cut into their profits. Why not give stem cell therapy a chance instead of relying on poison such as chemo and radiation therapy? There have been studies shown that people like me who are transplant patients who have been given stem cell therapy in trial studies didn't need to take their immunos anymore but this was done in other countries. That right there would cut into profits of big pharma here which is one of the reasons why stem cell therapy isn't approved 100% for medical purposes. We can agree to disagree on this one, but what really pisses me off is when someone directly or indirectly calls me a conspiracy theorist which I am not because I do research and use science and logic when applying knowledge to topics.

Ok I'm not disagreeing with any of that. My point is still... there is no cure for all cancer. I supported this opinion with a common sense approach that people in big pharma and government die of disease too. Their parents die, their children die. Financially, it's a race to the cure, not the other way around. Do you think Pfizer would sit on a cure worth more (monetarily) than any other drug treatmeant in history?
The other thing is embryonic stem cells are not old news. Using skin cells and blood cells are just very new news, in fact so new, almost nothing has been researched in regard to cancer with this new technology. Stem cells from blood are in fact differentiated, but, they are not highly differentiated. They are exponentially less valuable in the treatment of cancer than are undifferentiated embryonic stem cells. This isn't from what I "read in the media" this is from years of medical studies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear