over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES

1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
4 eggs, beaten
1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie or quiche pan.
Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Romano cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are set.

That sounds good, but what kind of nutritional profile does it have?

1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
4 eggs, beaten
1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie or quiche pan.
Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Romano cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are set.

I made this one today, it was exactly, what my taste buds craved for. Suppose if I dont eat carbs with this quiche, then I can get away with it eating as pre contest. Good recipe.

anyone who requested recipe's

hey guys sorry i havent gotten back to you, i didnt have a day off at work this week and ill reply to every pm soon. im just really bogged down with work right now. ill make them worth the wait.

tkav...any ideas for a type of shake i could blend up sorta like a protein shake using the cottage cheese or milk or some kinda fruit some ice..etc. (things on the Phil diet) that would keep the fat and carbs around 25grams apiece? im stumped

tkav...any ideas for a type of shake i could blend up sorta like a protein shake using the cottage cheese or milk or some kinda fruit some ice..etc. (things on the Phil diet) that would keep the fat and carbs around 25grams apiece? im stumped

this one is EASY! berries always go well with chocolate so.....
6 tbsp chocolate LBA(vanilla might work too)
2 cups of frozen(but them fresh and put them in the freezer) blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries all mixed up, thats 2 cups total not of each.
put it in a blender and go....if its too thick slowly add water until you like the consistancy.

this one is EASY! berries always go well with chocolate so.....
6 tbsp chocolate LBA(vanilla might work too)
2 cups of frozen(but them fresh and put them in the freezer) blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries all mixed up, thats 2 cups total not of each.
put it in a blender and go....if its too thick slowly add water until you like the consistancy.

Awesome Thanks bro!

a perfect topping for any meat.

Roasted Red pepper Pesto
2 large red peppers
2 cloves garlic
olive oil
1/2 shallot

use your hands and cover the garlic and peppers in olive oil....just a thin coating.
put them in an oven pre heated to 375 until the peppers skin is charred.

pull everything out of the oven and let peppers cool to the point they can be handled. slice off stem and cut in half lengthwise.

peel the skin off.

put roasted garlic, and peppers in a blender.

add the half of a shallot.

pulse until it get to the consistancy of a paste, but while pulsing slowly add olive oile to a total of 1 tsp. taste. add salt and pepper as desired. pulse one more time, and enjoy...this freezes verry well so if you want to make a bunch just keep doubling ingredients until you have as much as you want.

Damn you rock Tvaks!:D
All of your recipes and cooking ideas are great!

inspiration from designbuilt

SUSHI PIZZA

1/2 lb sushi grade salmon, or suna, or what ever your favorite is.
1 cup cooked sticky rice
3 sheets of seeweed
1 cucumber julienned
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sirachi peper sauce
1 sliced avacado(in strips)
wasabi
soy sauce
sesami seeds
cooked lobster tail.

ok take your 3 sheets of sea weed and pot a bowl on top of them. using a sharp paring knife cut out a disk.

whisk soy with sirachi sauce set aside
carefully spread cooked rice over the seaweed sheets evenly
lay slices of your favorite raw fish on top of the rice fanning out and overlapping.
sprinkle avacado and cucumber over top.
drizzle the sauce over the veggies.
take your cooked lobster tail and clice it into medallions.
lay that on top of everything.
sprinkle with sesami seeds
use wasabi and soy as desired.

buffalo wings

2 lbs chicken wings
1/4 cup white wine vinnegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 small bottle tobasco sauce
salt
seasoning salt(not plain salt...you can get it in the spice section of the supermarket

more olive oil.

toss the raw wings in olive oil and seasoning salt and pre heat your oven to 375.
bake for 15-20 min on a flat baking sheet.

whisk everything else together. you can add a dash of cayenne if its not spicy enough and if its to spicy put it in a blender and drizzle in some olive oil.
when the wings are done the skin should be nice and crispy. the skin isnt that bad for you but if you are really opposed the wings can be skinned at the beginning. toss it in the buffalo sauce and eat the crap out of them.

CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

26g carbs
13 g fat
8g protien per serving

3/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoon(s) trans-fat free vegetable oil spread, melted
3 package(s) (8-ounce) reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup(s) sugar or 1/2 cup splenda(changes carbs to 6 grams)
1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
1 1/2 pint(s) fat-free sour cream
1 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 large egg whites

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In 9-inch springform pan, stir crumbs with spread until moistened. With hand, firmly press mixture onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 15 minutes or until deep golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and cornstarch. Slowly beat sugar mixture into cream cheese. On low speed, beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, until blended.
3. Pour batter over crust in pan. Bake cheesecake 1 hour. Edge will be set, but center will still jiggle. Turn oven off; let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour. Transfer to wire rack. Run thin knife around edge of cheesecake to prevent cracking during cooling. Cool in pan, about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan to serve.

Damn bro i just wanna go move to your area so i can get this kind of stuff all the time!!! Wish i could master the cooking art! id be a helluva lot happier!!!lol

26g carbs
13 g fat
8g protien per serving

2 large eggs
2 large egg whites

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In 9-inch springform pan, stir crumbs with spread until moistened. With hand, firmly press mixture onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 15 minutes or until deep golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and cornstarch. Slowly beat sugar mixture into cream cheese. On low speed, beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, until blended.
3. Pour batter over crust in pan. Bake cheesecake 1 hour. Edge will be set, but center will still jiggle. Turn oven off; let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour. Transfer to wire rack. Run thin knife around edge of cheesecake to prevent cracking during cooling. Cool in pan, about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan to serve.

Hmm. Never knew how to make cheescake. Im gonna try this one. Any ideas how to add a blueberry topping?

Yes, take 2 cups of fresh blueberries, 1/4 cup splenda, and put them in a sauce pan on medium heat.....add enough water to just cover the blueberries. when it starts to boil turn it down to simmer and reduce the liquid by 2/3. it will be a nice thick topping without any added suger. the only nutritional value it will have is that of the fresh blueberries.

I just had me 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese with half a banana cut up in it and 2 TBS chocolate lbas to go with my chicken and it was BAD-ASS!!! Accompanied it with a black coffee. One of my new fav meal additions!

Any ideas to add to that tkav?

I looooove cottage cheese and any type of desserts

And I tried that combo with a cup of skim milk kinda like a protein shake i guess..been experimenting alot lol especially since i discoved i dont have to count the carbs in the LBAs

RJ

26g carbs
13 g fat
8g protien per serving

2 large eggs
2 large egg whites

I must make this.....question....are the egg whites in ADDITION to the two eggs we put in? just making sure....4 egg whites and 2 yolks right?

I must make this.....question....are the egg whites in ADDITION to the two eggs we put in? just making sure....4 egg whites and 2 yolks right?

2 Whole eggs
2 Egg whites (without the yolk)

That's my understanding.

Regards,

Chef

Im bringing the thread back baby!

NEW RECIPE"S TOMORROW.

Nice bro...
I just got done writing a bunch of these to test out next week, thanks much

You should start a heavy calorie bulking recipe thread as well... ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131