over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Customs Seizures....

thabomb1

Newbies
I rec'd a letter from US customs yesterday stating they had intercepted a pkg addressed to me. This was the first order i had ever placed with one of the respected suppliers here on this site. The supplier claims an almost 100%success rate getting their product through customs. My question to the board is this...do u guys think that's true and if so was this just really bad luck on my part?? I'm afraid to even have them re-ship what i ordered. Suggestions/comments?

There is always a chance your stuff will get snagged no matter who you use. You need to contact your supplier privately and work out the resend. You will get your order and that will equal a rating of 100% success. Definitely DO NOT resend to that same address.

It probably was just bad luck. I had one seized coming from a sponsor but got the resend no problem, and that was even to the same address. I know not smart, but he got the resend out so fast I never got a new addy set up. I think alot of customs is just random inspections. Occasionally they grab a group of packages to look closely at, but most just pass right thru.

The very first order I EVER placed was seized. 99.8% success rate my ass. My brother and uncle had a great time freaking me out that 2 DEA agents in suits and a black Crown Vic hand delivered the seizure notice and they'd be back the next day to chat! Almost shit myself on the spot.

Nowadays it's harder because Customs is cracking down due to the terrorist threat. I got an order snagged a few weeks ago but my source has reshipped it to a different address. It's just part of the game when you use international.

My first order ever was seized, I got a new addy and the supplier resent, no problems. Don't knock the supplier just yet. They will resend your package to a clean addy and you'll be fine. It's always a gamble whether your package will get seized or not. If it bothers you that much, go domestic there are plenty of board sponsors that are domestic as well.

It's a shame that there are no domestic powder suppliers. It's hard to pay $50 for a bottle that contains 3g of gear once you get used to paying $5 for 3g of gear. I guess thats just the price you have to pay for the added safety.

Convert cattle pellets. You know you are getting the real deal and it is fairly cheap. I do the Tren and Syno and it works great. The only negative are every other day injections due to the esters.

steve123456789 said:
Convert cattle pellets. You know you are getting the real deal and it is fairly cheap. I do the Tren and Syno and it works great. The only negative are every other day injections due to the esters.

I've thought about that. My only concern is that I live in a major city and I wonder if ordering the pellets where there is obviously no farms would be a problem.

Mr.Bungle said:
It's a shame that there are no domestic powder suppliers. It's hard to pay $50 for a bottle that contains 3g of gear once you get used to paying $5 for 3g of gear. I guess thats just the price you have to pay for the added safety.

Most powder suppliers have remailers here in the states. You would just have to pay a premium to use.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws